ever have an oh shit moment?

chaotica

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My oldest soon was in one of these excersaucer and I was swimming in our pool... grandma and a good friend and mu hubby was with him on the deck

I heard this weird sound and looked at him and lmfao..... he had pooped and it filled the bottom of this thing about half way .... and he was full as well ....

hubby begged me to get out and clean this and I just laughed and said dads gotta do it sometimes too ....

course by the time he cleaned him up .... the baby had been jumping in it and that was the absolute worse he had done... man I wish I had a pic of that one lmao

QUOTE (porthleven's rose @ Jun 14 2006, 12:06 PM)
rofl3.gif OMG-been there,done it-twice!!!
My son's partner's is going in to be induced thisevening--
little do they know the delights that await them!! rofl3.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif soon they shall see rofl3.gif

Well just to give and update....

he has now pooped through the exersauser, his clothes, his socks and on to the carpet all in one

And now we changed his breakfast "cereal" to mixed cereal.... well I'll tell you I will never look at another peanut butter sandwich with the same respect 062802puke_prv.gif that was what I was going to have for lunch well not now 062802puke_prv.gif ... I think thats why it took me years to eat it again after my son was born ( the first one)

Glad everyone has had few laughs in this thread!!! parenthood can be funny!!!

QUOTE (chaotica @ Jun 13 2006, 08:03 AM)
QUOTE (Prime Mover and Shaker @ Jun 12 2006, 02:14 PM)
He also creamed the suspended circular play thing... you know, where the baby is suspended with activity centers all around him, and his toes just touch the bottom?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/Choatica123/DSC00393.jpg

Is this what your talking about?

It's called an exersaucer here in Can/US

Yes - that's exactly it - thanks!!!

QUOTE (Prime Mover and Shaker @ Jun 24 2006, 12:16 AM)
He also creamed the suspended circular play thing... you know, where the baby is suspended with activity centers all around him, and his toes just touch the bottom?

What a cyooo-tie, chaotica! wub.gif Look at that precious face!

...makes olla poop and drool worth while, eh? cheer.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jun 24 2006, 03:09 PM)
QUOTE (Prime Mover and Shaker @ Jun 24 2006, 12:16 AM)

What a cyooo-tie, chaotica! wub.gif Look at that precious face!

...makes olla poop and drool worth while, eh? cheer.gif

Well yesterday he did it for the second time!!!! right through the seat and to the bottom ... squashed in his toes OMG what a mess!!!!!!!

man can this kid poop!!!! I thought JD was bad but this one has got him beaten all to heck!!!!

It made blonde 062802puke_prv.gif

and peanut butter is way out of the question right now.... I can't even look at it with out my tummy flipping 062802puke_prv.gif

but the smiley faces after he does it makes your heart melt! wub.gif and all is forgiven till the next time

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jul 10 2006, 08:10 AM)
This little one of Chaotica's man what a child !! I have never seen a child poop through his cloths as much as he does what a mess laugh.gif And he smiles while you are complaining about it laugh.gif

he goes through at least 2-3 outfits a day because he is pooping through them 062802puke_prv.gif

I'm going crazy!!!! wacko.gif

QUOTE (chaotica @ Jul 10 2006, 11:27 AM)
This little one of Chaotica's man what a child !! I have never seen a child poop through his cloths as much as he does what a mess  laugh.gif And he smiles while you are complaining about it  laugh.gif

he goes through at least 2-3 outfits a day because he is pooping through them 062802puke_prv.gif

easy on the apple juice, mom biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jul 11 2006, 12:20 AM)
QUOTE (chaotica @ Jul 10 2006, 11:27 AM)
This little one of Chaotica's man what a child !! I have never seen a child poop through his cloths as much as he does what a mess  laugh.gif And he smiles while you are complaining about it  laugh.gif

easy on the apple juice, mom biggrin.gif

Thats it cut him back to 1 bottle a day !! biggrin.gif

Chaotica's baby is an absolute sweetheart.

Check my thread in the RushCon area ("Prolonging the Fun", I think it's called) for pics of my getting to cuddle him smile.gif

No poopy moments happened while I was there cheer.gif

R-B

thinking I might've been scared off visiting if I'd read this thread

*thinks some more*

Nah.

Oh.

I hope Barn has read this thread thoroughly.

That business of neatly-spreadsheeted life plans is going to go right out the fricking window - probably along with some poop a la Trace's baby.

The time WILL come, my friend. ph34r.gif

You'll be getting ready to go somewhere with your wife (say a nice dinner out) and Baby Rebel will have a poop-shoot all over one of you. ALL over. Note the things about "on the wall" and "in my hair".

I would NOT suggest getting the camera out at that moment. rofl3.gif T would have you sleeping on the couch for a month pokey.gif '

R-B

Offspring was worth it all and more than worth it.

Just be warned! dazed025.gif

Well, I don't have any kids.....so, "No"..haven't really experienced that kinda shit...................

BUT.............

I have experienced laying out on the deck at my girlfriends house by the lake and have a bird shit in between my bossom (*)(*) doh.gif

It was pretty shitty!! rofl3.gif

Archived