TICK KLIQ

CeeJ

QUOTE (tick @ May 29 2006, 02:48 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ May 29 2006, 05:39 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ May 29 2006, 05:35 PM)
am i as refreshing as i look ? if there are some that would me to be umm ,  not sure what im suposed to be , well i guess i ... im confused what am i accepting ? laugh.gif

I have NO IDEA. Does EVERY THREAD NEED AN EXPLANATION??? laugh.gif

Will you be the leader of the Tick Kliq or not? That's all. laugh.gif If not... it's back to photoshop for NECRO'S NERDS or GED'S GOOFBALLS or something like that. laugh.gif

i couldnt do any worse than any other powerfull world leader who preceded me so sure what the hell .

you did forget some other possible choices

the slack pack

abzs crazies

goobs wants no boobs

geds mullet heads

necromancers allstar dancers

donna wonnas burnt igwannas

rofl3.gif go iguanas! cheer.gif

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jun 4 2006, 08:05 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ May 29 2006, 02:48 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ May 29 2006, 05:39 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ May 29 2006, 05:35 PM)
am i as refreshing as i look ? if there are some that would me to be umm ,  not sure what im suposed to be , well i guess i ... im confused what am i accepting ? laugh.gif

I have NO IDEA. Does EVERY THREAD NEED AN EXPLANATION??? laugh.gif

Will you be the leader of the Tick Kliq or not? That's all. laugh.gif If not... it's back to photoshop for NECRO'S NERDS or GED'S GOOFBALLS or something like that. laugh.gif

i couldnt do any worse than any other powerfull world leader who preceded me so sure what the hell .

you did forget some other possible choices

the slack pack

abzs crazies

goobs wants no boobs

geds mullet heads

necromancers allstar dancers

rofl3.gif go iguanas! cheer.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif spit6ph.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 4 2006, 10:46 PM)
I would like to make 2112 right here in Tick Kliq so here goes I DID IT yes.gif cheer.gif common001.gif

wow i am totally honored . trink39.gif common001.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif goodpost.gif

QUOTE (tick @ May 29 2006, 05:48 PM)

ohmy.gif

those Poor igwannas sad.gif

mannnn do i have a story to tell yous bout

the "igwanna" My brother gave me one summer unsure.gif

sad.gif

QUOTE (SlackABob @ May 29 2006, 08:10 PM)

DonnaWanna for Prez cool10.gif

What u crazy SlackABob?!?! or just drunk?!?!? laugh.gif

Prez?!?!? Yearite sarcasm.gif

Ive been soo outta the loop since My Pc died on me

this is the 1st time im in this thread sad.gif

I miss posting & bullshittin with my TRF Buds

dont yous forget me while Im MIA with no Pc dazed025.gif unsure.gif

ya HeA?!?!?!?

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Jun 5 2006, 01:29 PM)

What u crazy SlackABob?!?! or just drunk?!?!? laugh.gif
Prez?!?!? Yearite sarcasm.gif

Ive been soo outta the loop since My Pc died on me
this is the 1st time im in this thread sad.gif
I miss posting & bullshittin with my TRF Buds
dont yous forget me while Im MIA with no Pc dazed025.gif unsure.gif

ya HeA?!?!?!?

That post, that's why we love you.

D

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 8 2006, 11:41 AM)
don't you just love this clubhttp://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/blonde77th/atickhum.gif

http://www.tiedhouse.com/menu/foodpics/club.JPG

totally ! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jun 9 2006, 09:43 AM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 8 2006, 11:41 AM)
don't you just love this clubhttp://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/blonde77th/atickhum.gif

http://www.tiedhouse.com/menu/foodpics/club.JPG

totally ! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

yehhhhhhhhhhhhh wink.gif

QUOTE (doubled_mystic @ Jun 26 2006, 12:01 AM)
five whole days? alright, I can wait that long, I guess count me in does the membership packet include an offical spoon?

Not an official spoon, but an official spoonING with any founding member of the tick kliq army, IF you attend the Tick Kliq BBQ in September.

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Can't beat that now with a stick can ya'???

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jun 26 2006, 12:06 AM)
five whole days?  alright, I can wait that long, I guess count me in  does the membership packet include an offical spoon?

Not an official spoon, but an official spoonING with any founding member of the tick kliq army, IF you attend the Tick Kliq BBQ in September.

laugh.gif

spooning with a founding member? who are these offical founding members so I know who the choices are......... wink.gif

QUOTE (doubled_mystic @ Jun 26 2006, 12:09 AM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jun 26 2006, 12:06 AM)
five whole days?  alright, I can wait that long, I guess count me in  does the membership packet include an offical spoon?

laugh.gif

spooning with a founding member? who are these offical founding members so I know who the choices are......... wink.gif

Well... it was originally conceived as a total spoof on a misconcieved notion that a few of us were non-inclusive in our threads. Which to me was pure nonsense. There were a few silly threads here that people didn't understand, so rather than ask anyone who was posting in them, they complained about them. Someone coined the term Goob Crew to signify the bunch of us that were predominant members of said threads.

Goobs, in a politically correct effort to distance himself from the notion any of us, especially him was non-inclusive, disavowed the name and wanted nothing to do with it. Others of us fully embraced it because of its sheer ridiculousness. If there was anything that we were NOT, it was non-inclusive.

SO... my fiance, CeeJ, jokingly started the Tick Kliq thread as both a spoof on the misconception of us... and in all honesty, to bust Goobs ass for his denial of us at the same time.

Luckily it was percieved well by most folks on the board and none of us have been looked at as some elitist, seperatist group on TRF. Nothing could be further from the truth, regardless of what SOME would like to believe. We like to be silly and anyone who's up to that is more than welcome to join in on the fun. If not... that's fine too. Don't mean any of us wouldn't want to hang out and party with ANYONE on this board. yes.gif

So... to the actual question. The original founding members in MY estimation would be...

Goober: despite his denials and distancing, he's like the godfather of silliness around here, so he's in regardless.

Tick: OF COURSE. He's a GOD among the silly

Me: Humbly of course I think i'm quite silly and occassionally funny as well. yes.gif

Geds: As the creator of one of the longest running and most hilarious threads on here... Caption a Random Image... he AND all his alters are just LEGENDARY around here.

ABZ HIGHLANDER: Our foreign ambassador of SILLYNESS. This man took the Hilda thread and Jawk Jaw to new heights with his Wacky Scot antics.

DonnaWanna: Our first full time female member to the world of insane. Donna adds some of the craziest pictures and funniest observations in jawk jaw and other nutty threads.

That, in my opinion would be the original group. There are a lot more these days. CeeJ, who started the thread, LadiRushFan, who doesn't search for hilda or jawk jaw much... but when she does... HILARIOUSNESS always ensues, Blonde 77th, who fit right in to the bunch and I'm fairly certain we have our first MOD of the bunch with Pags who quite possibly had the funnies Jawk Jaw EVER when he threatened to Jawk Goober's Jaw about a week ago. laugh.gif There's GeddyRulz, Disco (quite possibly the funniest flamer there is), and countless others I just can't think of at this late hour, so accept my apologies.

So there's a bit of a serious history of what we jokingly call the Tick Kliq. Sign Up Today!!! Your kit will be mailed shortly. laugh.gif

I suppose since Der Trom & I are hoping to attend the BBQ at Tick's in September, that perhaps we should both become members ourselves.... laugh.gif

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/blonde77th/atickhum.gifSPPPOOOOOOONNNN!!!!! http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/blonde77th/atickhum.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 26 2006, 12:50 AM)
I suppose since Der Trom & I are hoping to attend the BBQ at Tick's in September, that perhaps we should both become members ourselves.... laugh.gif

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/blonde77th/atickhum.gifSPPPOOOOOOONNNN!!!!! http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/blonde77th/atickhum.gif

You're already in. But for official status and all the swag that comes with being a member, take advantage of our FREE special right now. Just mail a check or money order for NO dollars to JAWK JAW INC. c/o TRF and your kit will be shortly forthcoming.

OR... post immediately something completely off the wall in Jawk Jaw for INSTANT membership. yes.gif

Archived