Canon in D Guitar

From Wikipedia:

In 2005, a video of a young Taiwanese guitarist calling himself JerryC - who arranged and performed an energetic rock version of Pachelbel's Canon on electric guitar - was widely viewed and discussed on the Internet, after appearing on websites such as YouTube and Google Video. And another performance of Jerry C's arrangement, this one by another young guitarist calling himself "funtwo", is YouTube's single most-discussed video of all time.

Now that the table is set get a load of funtwo's version... ohmy.gif

But at least he's in a good milieu for it. After all, classical music performance might be described as blue blooded wankery. You have paycheck symphonies playing with robotic precision to the fancy baton work of egotist conductors riding on the coattails of the great composers. (I know this is an unfair assessment so don't send any letters tongue.gif ). I'd like to see Yngwie conduct Beethoven. There'd be like ten sweeps for every minute of music.

I, for one, thought the above performances were refreshingly positive and machismo free and would like to see more wanker guitar readings of the classical masterworks.

Edited by Three Eyes