V for Vendetta

tepes22b

I saw this a few weeks ago and its a fantastic film !!!!

i just love the whole story

i could watch this movie again and again

Excellent !!!

Edited by Natural Rush

QUOTE (treeduck @ Aug 8 2006, 05:31 AM)
Wonder if they'll ever get the balls to film The WATCHMEN!??

tongue.gif

Filming should start soon, if it hasn't already. Here you go.

QUOTE (treeduck @ Aug 18 2006, 07:30 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Aug 18 2006, 04:33 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Aug 8 2006, 05:31 AM)
Wonder if they'll ever get the balls to film The WATCHMEN!??

tongue.gif

Filming should start soon, if it hasn't already. Here you go.

That's cool...

I know! I can't wait to see who gets the part of Rorschach. I think William H. Macy would be perfect!

http://www.vh1.com/shared/media/images/movies/people/m/macy_william_h/150x223.jpg

I watched this movie for a 2nd time last night, and now I love it even more. It is so well written! It is by far the best comic book film ever. The themes that it explores are so prevelant to what's going on right now in the world. Excellent!

I watched it this weekend. Thought it was excellent. Not as good as Batman Begins, but a close second.

I am puzzled about how people are suggesting that the "themes" in the movie are prevalent right now... unless they are talking about how Britain in the movie is currently like North Korea or Iran.

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Aug 22 2006, 10:32 PM)
I watched it this weekend. Thought it was excellent. Not as good as Batman Begins, but a close second.

I am puzzled about how people are suggesting that the "themes" in the movie are prevalent right now... unless they are talking about how Britain in the movie is currently like North Korea or Iran.

I would love to explain but it might become a political debate. smile.gif

I HATED this movie! Completely LAME!

Just what was the purpose of Natalie Portmans character? To show that a burnt man could be loved? Because she had to send out the final grand fireworks?

V, geesh where do I start. How about his multi personality disorder!? See I am funny, no I am a warrior, no I am political, no I am gentle, no I am a kidnapper and a torturer, no wait and on and on. No consistency to his character!

The overall general idea that a man would fight for his country is a great one, however this one was all wrong. Superhero? no, Pooper Hero

QUOTE (pixey @ Aug 23 2006, 05:03 PM)
V, geesh where do I start. How about his multi personality disorder!? See I am funny, no I am a warrior, no I am political, no I am gentle, no I am a kidnapper and a torturer, no wait and on and on. No consistency to his character!

laugh.gif rofl3.gif laugh.gif Because obviously, a character can have only one use. Because, that's how humans are. Obviously. laugh.gif rofl3.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (thestand @ Aug 23 2006, 06:26 PM)
QUOTE (pixey @ Aug 23 2006, 05:03 PM)

laugh.gif rofl3.gif laugh.gif Because obviously, a character can have only one use. Because, that's how humans are. Obviously. laugh.gif rofl3.gif laugh.gif

Yes we are all one dementional. laugh.gif

QUOTE (pixey @ Aug 23 2006, 06:03 PM)
I HATED this movie! Completely LAME!

Just what was the purpose of Natalie Portmans character? To show that a burnt man could be loved? Because she had to send out the final grand fireworks?

The overall general idea that a man would fight for his country is a great one, however this one was all wrong. Superhero? no, Pooper Hero

Even if you absolutely love this movie you have to admit that Pix raises several good points. yes.gif

Man that would be funny but I love Rats and I like being alone so no problem. tongue.gif

Like Nat Portman, I wouldnt break either. I already came extremely close to death and I know I am a fighter. Maybe I am V! Personality disorder and all! Well I dont have Ninja Skills.

QUOTE (pixey @ Aug 30 2006, 12:05 PM)
Man that would be funny but I love Rats and I like being alone so no problem.  tongue.gif

Like Nat Portman, I wouldnt break either. I already came extremely close to death and I know I am a fighter. Maybe I am V! Personality disorder and all! Well I dont have Ninja Skills.

Ah, hell with the Ninja skills, you can always fake those good enough anyway. tongue.gif

Ok then, to make it legal, just drop the 'ey' and add a 'V' and you'll be known as pixV biggrin.gif