The filthy dirty thread

pedro2112

wow pedro , im shocked, i thought this was just the imature moronic stuff you were so oposed to.

QUOTE (tick @ Feb 6 2006, 06:33 AM)
wow pedro , im shocked, i thought this was just the imature moronic stuff you were so oposed to.

goodpost.gif Well said Tick this is a useless thread, besides, I was probably not the only one who thought that this thread was about something else laugh.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Feb 6 2006, 01:41 AM)

goodpost.gif Well said Tick this is a useless thread, besides, I was probably not the only one who thought that this thread was about something else laugh.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

I never said I was opposed to it. Heck why would a moron such as myself be opposed to moronic threads?

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Feb 6 2006, 10:11 AM)

I never said I was opposed to it. Heck why would a moron such as myself be opposed to moronic threads?

sorry if im off base pedro , i got the impression in one of your posts in the whatever thread ,that you were saying there should be a subforum for the imature and moronic to search for hilda .if this does not reflect your feelings i appologize , i thought thats what i read .

QUOTE (tick @ Feb 6 2006, 09:34 AM)

sorry if im off base pedro , i got the impression in one of your posts in the whatever thread ,that you were saying there should be a subforum for the imature and moronic to search for hilda .if this does not reflect your feelings i appologize , i thought thats what i read .

that does reflect my feelings. However, I never made a value judgement on those threads. Yes, they are moronic, yes, there should be a seperate forum fof them as I can see how they detract from the normal postings in Random Samples. But no, I don't think they are "bad" in a moral sense.

QUOTE (tick @ Feb 6 2006, 10:34 AM)

your so right pedro if there was a separate forum for threads like hilda it would allow people to more easily sift through important threads like "the filthy dirty thread. "

http://images.fotosearch.com/bigcomps/IMP/IMP155/INGKUNFS0137.jpg

woo hoo i love it here ! dirt rocks !

QUOTE (tick @ Feb 6 2006, 01:01 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Feb 6 2006, 10:34 AM)

your so right pedro if there was a separate forum for threads like hilda it would allow people to more easily sift through important threads like "the filthy dirty thread. "

nope..... the filthy dirty thread would be right there with Hilda.....

http://www.ironhorseonline.org/Pictures/June/Truck%20Stuck%20in%20the%20mud49.jpg

http://www.truckworld.com/Stuck-Of-The-Month/01-july-2.jpg

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/images/insurance4.jpg

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/images/insurance8.jpg

OK, the last one isn't so much dirty as just plain wrong. rofl3.gif

Archived