How does this sound for a song?

Steel Rat

So I've got this super cool interesting idea for an instrumental, right? It's named after the rare occasion of when it thunders while it snows - Thundersnow. It's a quiet, tame, soft song with a sleigh-bell touch in the backrounds. Every so often, however, it has huge, explosive, random loud sections (Y'know... represents thunder. wink.gif ). Right now, I'm two minutes into writing, and it's soundin' so cool. cool.gif I've taken my first step towards advanced percussion work, and the drums make it sound very... nature-ly. Maybe I'll get it out when it's finished.

Oh, and preview my many other works (On MIDI - yes, how unfortunate)! I've been rockin' pretty straight forward lately. All's I need is some time on my hands when I can work on it all... School's so worthless when you've got a brain like mine!

Dude when you get finished post it!!! It sounds like a sweet tune!! that happened to me the other night at work...actually last tuesday, but anywho! yeah!

I've heard it and can vouch for it tongue.gif

It's perty awesome.

School may seem worthless now but Stick It Out! As someone who was suspended a semester and considered dropping out but didn't, I can tell you. You'll be glad you finished! It's not so much what you're learning in school, but from school. It's about the perseverance! Learning to get through this will help you get through songs you didn't think you could finish, and jobs you didn't think you could stand. Never, never, never give up!!! 1287.gif

QUOTE (Weakly Criminal @ Feb 8 2006, 10:55 AM)
School may seem worthless now but Stick It Out!  As someone who was suspended a semester and considered dropping out but didn't, I can tell you. You'll be glad you finished! It's not so much what you're learning in school, but from school. It's about the perseverance!  Learning to get through this will help you get through songs you didn't think you could finish, and jobs you didn't think you could stand. Never, never, never give up!!!  1287.gif

Suspended for a semester? What did you do?