The official Hilda thread...

Tick

QUOTE (tick @ Jul 15 2006, 05:55 PM)
http://www.andreaking.com/images/HildaBensingerPage.jpg
not the right hilda. no.gif

Sheee's Cute smile.gif

1022.gif

You Bet Your Life chickendance.gif

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Jul 16 2006, 04:28 AM)
QUOTE (tick @ Jul 15 2006, 05:55 PM)
http://www.andreaking.com/images/HildaBensingerPage.jpg
not the right hilda. no.gif

Sheee's Cute smile.gif

1022.gif

You Bet Your Life chickendance.gif

I say this picture is from 1947

http://www.garrigus-family.com/Evans_photos/9dHildaG.jpg

I heard jawk jaw got a badge , thats so sweet. oh my name is hilda by the way. HERE IT AINT !

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jul 15 2006, 11:24 PM)
QUOTE (SlackABob @ Jul 15 2006, 03:38 PM)
QUOTE (ABZ Highlander @ Jul 15 2006, 05:45 AM)
Has she not appeared yet? confused13.gif

sarcasm.gif

Oh, well, keep the Flame of Hope etc..................................

ABZ has returned chickendance.gif

Welcome back, Steve trink39.gif

'Bout damn time too. yes.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

We were gonna start the OFFICIAL ABZ THREAD soon. z7shysterical.gif

Thanks Guys!

bekloppt.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (ABZ Highlander @ Jul 17 2006, 05:54 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jul 15 2006, 11:24 PM)
QUOTE (SlackABob @ Jul 15 2006, 03:38 PM)
QUOTE (ABZ Highlander @ Jul 15 2006, 05:45 AM)
Has she not appeared yet? confused13.gif

sarcasm.gif

Oh, well, keep the Flame of Hope etc..................................

ABZ has returned chickendance.gif

Welcome back, Steve trink39.gif

'Bout damn time too. yes.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

We were gonna start the OFFICIAL ABZ THREAD soon. z7shysterical.gif

Thanks Guys!

bekloppt.gif

laugh.gif

was that hi to me also confused13.gif

PffffT prolly not eh.gif

and Im hopin Barney got some Pics of Hilda

at 2.gif c0n

was there alotta searchin for her there? confused13.gif

saw a

nurse named hilda today unsure.gif

confused13.gif NevA know confused13.gif

keep the stale stench of hope alive ! 1022.gif

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/198169/2/istockphoto_198169_upset.jpg

how can you torment my soul like this , oh you wreched wench ! why , why , why , WHYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (ABZ Highlander @ Jul 22 2006, 05:00 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jul 23 2006, 01:56 AM)
hilda had broken my heart AND spirit.  i'm lost in the abyss of sadness. 
sad.gif

Amen Bro,

My soul is well and truly crushed yes.gif

unsure.gif

i can't believe you folks haven't given up the ghost yet. hilda's thread was all but dead before it got pinned. just because it was pinned doesn't mean it deserves new life. no.gif

some people even removed their flame of hope from their signatures, only to PUT IT BACK IN. sarcasm.gif

face it peeps, she ain't comin' back. no.gif fing.gif

Edited by rushgoober

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jul 24 2006, 06:39 AM)
sad.gif

Amen Bro,

unsure.gif

i can't believe you folks haven't given up the ghost yet. hilda's thread was all but dead before it got pinned. just because it was pinned doesn't mean it deserves new life. no.gif

some people even removed their flame of hope from their signatures, only to PUT IT BACK IN. sarcasm.gif

LISTEN YOU NEGATIVE NELLY ! rage.gif IF WE WANT TO WAFFLE BACK AND FORTH ON THIS ISSUE YOU LET US BE ! THATS RIGHT ITS PINNED BECAUSE HILDA WHEATHER OR NOT SHE EVERS COMES BACK IS AN ICON ! NEWSFLASH , YOU HELPED MAKE HER ONE ! SO STOPPPPP ! SAYING WE SHOULD GIVE UP BECAUSE WE ALREADY HAVE ! WE NOW RESIDE HERE JUST BECAUSE ! OK ! IS THAT ALRIGHT WITH YOU MR. GOOBER ? OR DO I HAVE TO BOMBARD YOU WITH SO MANY QUESTIONS YOUR BRAIN EXPLODES !

biggrin.gif

Edited by tick

Hilda...

Don't be scared no.gif

They are just playing around... yes.gif

They all do that...

They just get frustrated at times... confused13.gif

ph34r.gif

WHERE THE F#*K ARE YOU HILDA???

Edited by CeeJ

QUOTE (tick @ Jul 24 2006, 04:01 AM)
sad.gif

Amen Bro,

unsure.gif

LISTEN YOU NEGATIVE NELLY ! rage.gif IF WE WANT TO WAFFLE BACK AND FORTH ON THIS ISSUE YOU LET US BE ! THATS RIGHT ITS PINNED BECAUSE HILDA WHEATHER OR NOT SHE EVERS COMES BACK IS AN ICON ! NEWSFLASH , YOU HELPED MAKE HER ONE ! SO STOPPPPP ! SAYING WE SHOULD GIVE UP BECAUSE WE ALREADY HAVE ! WE NOW RESIDE HERE JUST BECAUSE ! OK ! IS THAT ALRIGHT WITH YOU MR. GOOBER ? OR DO I HAVE TO BOMBARD YOU WITH SO MANY QUESTIONS YOUR BRAIN EXPLODES !

biggrin.gif

for you, tick:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/rushgoober3/rushgoober4/mini_1672.jpg

tongue.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jul 25 2006, 07:00 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Jul 24 2006, 04:01 AM)
sad.gif

Amen Bro,

unsure.gif

biggrin.gif

for you, tick:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/rushgoober3/rushgoober4/mini_1672.jpg

tongue.gif

Oooooo, waffles! drool1.gif

Maybe the aroma will bring Hilda back! We can only pray...

countdown to hilda 1000 !

post your reasons why you have given up hope or why you never will. or why youll keep posting just because its something to do every once in awhile. maybe if the stars come into alignment and world peace will reign, and hilda will rise from boffing linus in the pumpkin patch and make the 1000th post ! bekloppt.gif

Edited by tick

I've given up hope nearly 100 %, but a small part of me continues to hope she'll be back. I think it would be the most hysterical day on the board EVER if she were to finally come back and see all this. yes.gif

I still have my Hilda banner in my den up and will always fondly remember my hilda quests and this thread. I'll continue to post sporadically in case she ever does show up.

If after the release of the NEW 2.gif album, she STILL hasn't returned... then I would probably give up all hope. I'm sure the member count will skyrocket when that happens and older members who haven't shown in awhile will return.

There's still something that happened to her though. Before she left, she makes an apology and NO ONE wants to fess up to what that was all about. I'm telling you... there's a big conspiracy here folks. I HOLD THE TRF ADMINS ACCOUNTABLE for this and DEMAND a full detailed account of what happened!!! yes.gif

z7shysterical.gif

hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda edna unsure.gif oops hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda bitch unsure.gif sorry hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda hilda ! w h e r e t h e f u c k a r e y o u ! ! ! ! ! `~~````~~~~```` hilda hilda hilda hilda................................................................................................................................................................................................................$@$%^&&&%$#@@$%^ that is all.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jul 27 2006, 05:44 AM)
I've given up hope nearly 100 %, but a small part of me continues to hope she'll be back.  I think it would be the most hysterical day on the board EVER if she were to finally come back and see all this.  yes.gif 

I still have my Hilda banner in my den up and will always fondly remember my hilda quests and this thread.  I'll continue to post sporadically in case she ever does show up. 

If after the release of the NEW 2.gif album, she STILL hasn't returned... then I would probably give up all hope.  I'm sure the member count will skyrocket when that happens and older members who haven't shown in awhile will return. 

There's still something that happened to her though.  Before she left, she makes an apology and NO ONE wants to fess up to what that was all about.  I'm telling you... there's a big conspiracy here folks.  I HOLD THE TRF ADMINS ACCOUNTABLE for this and DEMAND a full detailed account of what happened!!!  yes.gif 

z7shysterical.gif

goodpost.gif what he posted!!1!1!1111#23!45!~~~~!