Tim Commerford talks Rush

Riv

I missed Audioslave when they came to my town, but have read about the bass player being a huge 2.gif fan

I just got Audioslave's Live from Cuba dvd, and TC came across as a total asshole. laugh.gif I guess I can forgive him if he's a Rush fan.

If I remember right Tom Morello isn't a big fan of Alex . I think Morello is an ok guitarist . I like some of the stuff audioslave does.I wish I saved a copy of the article. He basically said " some of that stuff he does with chords is ok " I forget the exact wording.I think it was in one of those guitar player magazines.

QUOTE (patjnev @ Jan 2 2006, 05:39 AM)
If I remember right Tom Morello isn't a big fan of Alex . I think Morello is an ok guitarist . I like some of the stuff audioslave does.I wish I saved a copy of the article. He basically said " some of that stuff he does with chords is ok " I forget the exact wording.I think it was in one of those guitar player magazines.

That's funny because I saw the Audoioslave tour where they did Working Man, and he was horrible! He butchered the song.

ya I wish I could remember the magazine I saw that in . I found another quote of Tom's from Metal Sludge on Alex

"He has always been a terrible dresser, but a fine guitar player" Still not a complement but hey we're talking Tom here.

It doesn't surprise me that Tom can't play Working Man he is a one trick pony . All he ever done different was make his guitar sound like a scratching turntable . Tom reminds me of Vernon Reid a MUCH Better guitarist. I Like Audioslave definetly one of rocks better bands but I don't have much respect for Morello you can just look at him and know he is a dick. I don't care who flames me for this I don't like the guy at all

QUOTE (patjnev @ Jan 3 2006, 02:00 AM)
I don't have much respect for Morello you can just look at him and know he is a dick. I don't care who flames me for this I don't like the guy at all

laugh.gif I agree.

Wow, nice to know that bit about 'YYZ'... Commerford is a decent bassist.

Archived