ULTIMATE BRONCOS THREAD!

Tick

its almost here ! broncos on the way to superbowl 40 !

1022.gif bake the steelers !, i mean the rolls.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (tangdog @ Jan 19 2006, 08:40 PM)
Rocky Mountain High , bake the rolls or take a safety break?

Go Broncos! and for good measure Raiders Suck.

I will be making a batch of Lucky Bronco Chile for the game again this week. Four orange habanero peppers with seeds!

cool tangdog , save me a bowl. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif bake the rolls 1022.gif sarcasm.gif

ok i gotta say im sick of all the hype about pittsburgh. i dont mean in our forum , i mean in the media.denver has had an awesome season, they were 13 and 3, 2rd seed in the conference.they are being greatly dissrespected, so listen up pittsburgh fans your party ends in 2 days , ya got that . live it up while you can .

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=denver+broncos/v=2/SID=e/l=IVI/SIG=11vpq2cnf/EXP=1137876441/*-http%3A//www.ferrises.com/andy/03_Broncos.jpg

bake the rolls ! 1022.gif

well its a big day today in broncos land , and i know know full well who has the most football fans in the rush forum, so good luck steeler fans if you win a third straight road game you deserve to be in the superbowl. of coarse i dont believe you will , but lets just hope todays game is desided by the players and not the refferees.if my broncos win today i promise the steeler fans i will be kind to them.for the true fan losing will hurt enough.well i'll be out for the day eating ,drinking, watching ,hoping, and praying.i will be in tomorrow to either close my thread for the year or to reflect upon the game and get ready for superbowl 40. i sure hope it will be the latter.

enjoy ,tick. 1022.gif bake the rolls !

sad.gif

Sorry Tick. They made a respectable run near the end there, but too little too late i guess. I'm throwing my hat in to the Pitts camp now. I thought long and hard about it and as much as i hate Pa teams and a lot of Pa fans... i can't root for the NFC in the superbowl. Just can't do it. So for the bowl, i'll be wearing black. It was a good year Tick. Both our threads will be going strong next year as well. Later bro.

ken

Yeah sorry tick. I know how it feels to get so close to the bowl and your team losing it. The steelers did it quite a few times, people called them chokers and that was sucky. At least you know the broncos rebuilt their team very quickly after those 2 Super Bowls with Elway. They have a great team already and will be in the playoffs for the next few years I bet. Us Steelers fans have been waiting 10 years since we been in a bowl and 26 years since a super bowl win. They were due for a bowl, Roonie has a system there in Pittsburgh, Cowher has been coaching for like 15 years so he needs a super bowl win and now he has his chance.

I know it sucks but at least the Broncos were in the AFC Championship game and that is awesome just being there. Oh well, it's been fun going through the playoffs and bulshittin with ya about football. Then we end up with the best 2 teams in the AFC, can't get much better than that!!!!

Bake the rolls, that always makes ya feel better!!~!!!!

1022.gif

well its a sad morning.i almost feel like throwing up ,i dont know if thats cause denver lost or i drank to much yesterday.in any event when you invest time and emotion in something and it winds up like this it hurts.what can i say pittsburgh was better and they deserved to win.i will add one thing though, maybe its time for the nfl to get rid of instant replay.those reffs dont have a clue.it now seems like they try there damdest to over turn the calls on the field,it shouldnt be that way.oh well season over see ya next year.

HEy Tick at least they got to the Game it just wasn't there time.

I think last week terrible calls caught up this week and not the way I thought I thought they were going to go out of there way to call it close it was the total opposite .

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 23 2006, 05:49 AM)
well its a sad morning.i almost feel like throwing up ,i dont know if thats cause denver lost or i drank to much yesterday.in any event when you invest time and emotion in something and it winds up like this it hurts.what can i say pittsburgh was better and they deserved to win.i will add one thing though, maybe its time for the nfl to get rid of instant replay.those reffs dont have a clue.it now seems like they try there damdest to over turn the calls on the field,it shouldnt be that way.oh well season over see ya next year.

At least you didn't get your ass wiped by the Panthers.

i heard ya missed me im back ! i brought my pencil. lets get ready to rumble !

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Aug 14 2006, 09:25 PM)
Should be fun. Why didn't you just start a new thread? confused13.gif

well this one has a rich heritage and tradition. unsure.gif wink.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 10 2006, 10:02 PM)
AWWWWWW... dooooby doo. Poor Bronco fans. fists crying.gif

Now the Chargers will be a game ahead of them right from the start. yes.gif

tune in tomorrow night for the second game to see how a REAL team represents the AFC WEST. yes.gif

GO BOLTS!!!

your pond scum!

I found these and thought you might like it...

http://toons.artie.com/thanksgiving/arg-denver-broncos-207x165-url.gif

http://toons.artie.com/thanksgiving/arg-broncos-orange-on-black-url.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Sep 11 2006, 06:34 AM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 10 2006, 10:02 PM)
AWWWWWW... dooooby doo.  Poor Bronco fans.  fists crying.gif 

Now the Chargers will be a game ahead of them right from the start.  yes.gif 

tune in tomorrow night for the second game to see how a REAL team represents the AFC WEST.  yes.gif 

GO BOLTS!!!

your pond scum!

fists crying.gif

Raiders... LOST

Chiefs... LOST

Denver... LOST

CHARGERS... ALONE AT THE TOP OF THE AFC WEST!!! WOOHOO!!!

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 13 2006, 04:31 PM)
QUOTE (CeeJ @ Sep 12 2006, 04:23 AM)
I found these and thought you might like it...

http://toons.artie.com/thanksgiving/arg-denver-broncos-207x165-url.gif

http://toons.artie.com/thanksgiving/arg-broncos-orange-on-black-url.gif

trink39.gif

wtf.gif

I found THIS and thought Tick might like it TOO. moon.gif

http://members.aol.com/sportastic/peeonchargerbronc.jpg laugh.gif

QUOTE (Batman @ Sep 21 2006, 06:57 AM)
Its on this weekend Tick!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'll be there to see it with my own eyes. ( just hope I don't curse the Pats)

Denver always gives the Patriots a lot of trouble so I am nervous about this one.

the broncos are not playing well bats, this either means you have a leg up in this one or we are do to bust out. im hoping its the later. yes.gif

QUOTE (Batman @ Sep 21 2006, 06:57 AM)
Its on this weekend Tick!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'll be there to see it with my own eyes. ( just hope I don't curse the Pats)

Denver always gives the Patriots a lot of trouble so I am nervous about this one.

big win in new england tonight for my broncos ! sorry batman, hope you had a good time regardless. trink39.gif