Another archives sale on backstage

HalfwayToGone

For the big wallet crowd—it has already been live over an hour but last I peeked there were still a couple of signed posters available (very pricey though, because Neil signed them too) and the always present never sold out ridiculously expensive framed piece with used strings and a used drum stick.

23 hours ago, HalfwayToGone said:

For the big wallet crowd—it has already been live over an hour but last I peeked there were still a couple of signed posters available (very pricey though, because Neil signed them too) and the always present never sold out ridiculously expensive framed piece with used strings and a used drum stick.

So, you're telling me $9,500 is a lot for a stick, two pieces of wire, and three cut signatures?  :biggrin:

• Haha 2

On 2/28/2024 at 1:08 PM, HalfwayToGone said:

Did they stop sending emails? i never got one (not that it mattered because I wouldn't have had time to even think about it.) I am curious as to what they might have been on the slight chance there was something I need to have. Sounds like even if there was it might be beyond my budget.

On 3/2/2024 at 1:28 PM, ytserush said:

Did they stop sending emails? i never got one (not that it mattered because I wouldn't have had time to even think about it.) I am curious as to what they might have been on the slight chance there was something I need to have. Sounds like even if there was it might be beyond my budget.

There were all sorts of things that were sold out before I even checked and a lot was not signed—one poster that was there for Rush in Rio was around $60 or less.  I get texts and emails—sign into your account and make sure any permissions for notifications are up to date.  I have no access at all to the email my account that os attached to my account but I get text alerts and I also follow the instagram account for the store and they usually warn ahead of time and then announce when it’s live.  Same goes for any exclusive limited thing like a signed My Effin Life or whatever.

• Like 1

On 2/29/2024 at 12:36 PM, capoetc said:

So, you're telling me $9,500 is a lot for a stick, two pieces of wire, and three cut signatures?  :biggrin:

I have shelled out a lot of cash for some things, but no thanks—I know stage-used gets a premium but not usually until the secondary market gets ahold of it.  I’ve seen stage used Gibsons and signature snare drums go for much less immediately after a concert signed by the musician.  I did pay quite a bit for a signed vapor trails tour poster (incl. Neil) and last time around I scored the signed vinyl for fly by night and power windows (only alex and geddy).

Got my poster this week—signed in silver paint (looked white in the photo, so bonus!).  Got one that isn’t damaged significantly either—tiny crease on one corner.

• Like 1

On 3/8/2024 at 11:21 AM, HalfwayToGone said:

Got my poster this week—signed in silver paint (looked white in the photo, so bonus!).  Got one that isn’t damaged significantly either—tiny crease on one corner.

Nice. All three signatures?