EDC Every Day Carry. Anyone else into it?

Jack Aubrey

I carry several tools whenever I go out because I like to be efficient as well as prepared. I always find interacting with others who dig it to be interesting as well as edifying. So if you happen to be into it, then drop a reply & let's talk. And maybe share a few pics of our loadouts should you be so inclined.

19 hours ago, Jack Aubrey said:

I carry several tools whenever I go out because I like to be efficient as well as prepared. I always find interacting with others who dig it to be interesting as well as edifying. So if you happen to be into it, then drop a reply & let's talk. And maybe share a few pics of our loadouts should you be so inclined.

I carry this tool most places:

643486_ts.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=0898b25c85c

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Apollo was astonished said:

I carry this tool most places:

643486_ts.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=0898b25c85c

Gorgeous!

My main carry is an FNX .45.

19 hours ago, BastillePark said:

Promethius titanium flashlight, Spyderco Chapparal, and either a Lamy or Acme Studio pen every day with the frequent addition of a Smith & Wesson M&P Shield in .40 caliber.

Nice!

I carry a Klarus flashlight (the one with two tailcap switches for strobe or constant on), one of 15 folders that I rotate on a daily basis. Today it's my Zero Tolerance Hinderer and yesterday was my Hogue X5 with bright blue aluminum scales. Also I carry a Pendleton bandana, a Christy knife for small jobs in my shirt pocket, a Fisher Bullet space pen, a SOG Power Assist with a cord-wrapped firesteel sewn to the pouch. In my wallet are several tools including lockpicks, one of those Grimm Workshop survival cards and a fresnel lens. I also carry a Blackhawk water bottle. I also like those hats with Velcro on them for morale patches. Behind my patches I have secured a ceramic knife, a handcuff key, and 10 feet of kevlar cord.

Knife fans, have any of you seen the Artisan Cutlery Proponent? I got one for Christmas and I absolutely love it! Mine is the D2 steel version with green G10 scales. This baby just flat-out performs!

Edited by Jack Aubrey
correct a mistake.

Here's the Amazon link:

Artisan Cutlery Proponent.

Even tho it's technically a Wharncliffe blade profile, I heard one reviewer call it a "broken sword" & I love the heck out of that!

Edited by Jack Aubrey
Add info.

The Glow Rhino waypoint compass makes for a cool addition to your keychain.

Glow Rhino Compass.