RIP Piper Laurie - She passed away aged 91

treeduck

RIP,  Piper Laurie!  I remember her best in The Hustler; she was just great in that role.  :rose:  (Never was a big Carrie fan, although seeing John Travolta getting taken out is always amusing!)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blueschica said:

RIP,  Piper Laurie!  I remember her best in The Hustler; she was just great in that role.  :rose:  (Never was a big Carrie fan, although seeing John Travolta getting taken out is always amusing!)

Barbara Rush (96), Tippi Hedren (93), Lee Grant (94?), Bonnie Bartlett (94), Rita Moreno (91), Rosemary Harris (96), Vera Miles (94) and Eva Marie Saint (99) are still out there!

• Like 1

On 10/16/2023 at 1:24 PM, blueschica said:

You're not missing out on the pointless cash grab remake that MGM is notorious for doing (Robocop,Magnificent 7 et al) in the past two decades.  Julianne Moore is one of my favorite actresses but she has done MUCH better.  She's no Piper.

• Like 1