Happy birthday blueschica!

Turbine Freight

29 minutes ago, blueschica said:

Did you get to watch Geddy and Alex at Wembley on UK TV? They were good!

Didn't we talk about this yesterday? I keep thinking I'm going back in time! I think it's your reverse birthdays that's doing it! :alien:

• Like 1

Just now, treeduck said:

Didn't we talk about this yesterday? I keep thinking I'm going back in time! I think it's your reverse birthdays that's doing it! :alien:

Oops, we did!  
And talked about Omar!  Yes it is a long weekend here, me thinks too long for me . . . .:laugh: :givebeer:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, treeduck said:

It's all that pizza, it fills you up so much some has to go inside your head! :biggrin:

Thanks for the laugh!  My eyes are crossing, I think.  My mom is moving in November to a senior living residence.  She will be about 6 minutes away instead of 4 hours; she is 88 :smile:

But anyway my eyes are crossing because we are trying to figure out what furniture will fit.  I drew all the rooms on graph paper and now I am drawing the furniture on the same scale. The interwebz said this will help us see what will fit.  All the lines are driving me crazy and I keep losing the little pieces of furniture  :biggrin:

Great project for ants!  Or something! :laugh:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, blueschica said:

Thanks for the laugh!  My eyes are crossing, I think.  My mom is moving in November to a senior living residence.  She will be about 6 minutes away instead of 4 hours; she is 88 :smile:

But anyway my eyes are crossing because we are trying to figure out what furniture will fit.  I drew all the rooms on graph paper and now I am drawing the furniture on the same scale. The interwebz said this will help us see what will fit.  All the lines are driving me crazy and I keep losing the little pieces of furniture  :biggrin:

Great project for ants!  Or something! :laugh:

It's like going back to school in Technical Drawing class!

Does your mum like this new place?? Maybe it'll be like place in Twilight Zone the Movie where all the old folk go back in time and become young again. Going back in time seems like a theme tonight!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, treeduck said:

It's like going back to school in Technical Drawing class!

Does your mum like this new place?? Maybe it'll be like place in Twilight Zone the Movie where all the old folk go back in time and become young again. Going back in time seems like a theme tonight!

Like the Cocoon movie ! :smile:  Yes, the drawing is a lot like shop class, I hope it helps!  Mom did tour this place this spring and she liked it a lot, she will probably change her mind when she is so close to me, hahaha. Now just to clean out 55 years of stuff in the Pittsburgh house. I'm being evil and having my sisters do it. :nyanya:  I am kind of the paperwork and contact person on this end. Like most people that have done this, it makes me vow to get rid of all my stuff except my music and like 5 dishes!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, blueschica said:

Like the Cocoon movie ! :smile:  Yes, the drawing is a lot like shop class, I hope it helps!  Mom did tour this place this spring and she liked it a lot, she will probably change her mind when she is so close to me, hahaha. Now just to clean out 55 years of stuff in the Pittsburgh house. I'm being evil and having my sisters do it. :nyanya:  I am kind of the paperwork and contact person on this end. Like most people that have done this, it makes me vow to get rid of all my stuff except my music and like 5 dishes!

I mostly use the same dish over and over! :laugh:

Yeah the same thing happens in Cocoon but that came after Twilght Zone the Movie in 1985 so maybe Ron Howard ripped Spielberg off! Mind you I think the stories were all based on episodes of the old TV show...

• Like 1