Lost In Vegas take a special request for… TERRITORIES!

Entre_Perpetuo

Just now, treeduck said:

Good or bad?

One of them loves it, the other does not.

3 minutes ago, treeduck said:

Which one loves it and which one doesn't?

Watch the video and find out!

3 minutes ago, J2112YYZ said:

Do they still pause the songs every 12 seconds and blab about what they heard for 5 minutes before starting the song up again or have they changed their format?

Yeah.

9 hours ago, J2112YYZ said:

Do they still pause the songs every 12 seconds and blab about what they heard for 5 minutes before starting the song up again or have they changed their format?

It's not every 12 seconds, but yeah they do still pause a few times throughout the song. The thing is their reactions aren't very audible or clear while the song is playing since they don't want to talk over the music, so pausing periodically only makes sense for what they're doing. Not to mention playing the song end to end in its totally in pretty good quality would get blocked immediately.

9 minutes ago, Entre_Perpetuo said:

It's not every 12 seconds, but yeah they do still pause a few times throughout the song. The thing is their reactions aren't very audible or clear while the song is playing since they don't want to talk over the music, so pausing periodically only makes sense for what they're doing. Not to mention playing the song end to end in its totally in pretty good quality would get blocked immediately.

I don't mind some pausing. I get why that is done. But at some point they started to do it at a really annoying rate and it completely turned me off from them. I have seen multiple reactions from them where 10 seconds in they'll pause and talk about it. Just let the song settle in for a minute before you say anything.

20 minutes ago, J2112YYZ said:

I don't mind some pausing. I get why that is done. But at some point they started to do it at a really annoying rate and it completely turned me off from them. I have seen multiple reactions from them where 10 seconds in they'll pause and talk about it. Just let the song settle in for a minute before you say anything.

They let Territories run I think through the whole first verse before they pause it.