Weird: The Al Yankovic Story

Entre_Perpetuo

Worst casting ever? He looks nothing like him, he's about 12 inches shorter, he has zero musical talent, and he's a bad actor who has a limited range. It must be a parody of a parody?

Maybe they'll put lots of makeup on him like Johnny Depp in that Trump movie they did, Art of the Deal.

What about his singing and is his height. Big boots and lifts won't disguise his miniature stature and oversized head.

Worst casting ever? He looks nothing like him, he's about 12 inches shorter, he has zero musical talent, and he's a bad actor who has a limited range. It must be a parody of a parody?

I really don't think he's a bad actor. At any rate it should be very funny. Weird Al is co-writing the script himself.

I really don't think he's a bad actor. At any rate it should be very funny. Weird Al is co-writing the script himself.

All he can really play is little short guys who think they're wizards. And when he plays crazed psychos and famous fictional grave robbers it only emphasises the fact. It's laughable.

Maybe Radcliffe has talents he's never shown us. If he is going to sing for real in the film, he has a lot of work to do. Al is a pretty good and very versatile vocalist. I think that gets lost on everyone since he's always being funny. But the guy can cover most genres very well with his voice. Al has better hip hop flow than a lot of rappers out there too.

I'm guessing since Al is writing it that he was involved in the casting and he thinks Radcliffe will do him justice.

• Like 1

Maybe Radcliffe has talents he's never shown us. If he is going to sing for real in the film, he has a lot of work to do. Al is a pretty good and very versatile vocalist. I think that gets lost on everyone since he's always being funny. But the guy can cover most genres very well with his voice. Al has better hip hop flow than a lot of rappers out there too.

I'm guessing since Al is writing it that he was involved in the casting and he thinks Radcliffe will do him justice.

Or maybe they just paid him a lot.