Greg Howe

Rod in Toronto

I assume that most of you know this amazing guitar player. I've been a fan since the early 90's, and had the chance to interview him recently!!! Here's the link to the interview: https://www.sonicperspectives.com/interviews/greg-howe/
  • Like 3

I've heard his stuff, and he's definitely a great player, but I wouldn't necessarily call myself a fan in the proper sense.

One thing I like is that he uses Kiesel/Carvin guitars. He has a signature model that is based on Kiesel's S-type guitar, and it is rally nice.

• Like 2

Interesting Rod - I have never listened to Greg Howe - must give him a go.

You're in for a trip!!!! Greg is incredible, man. Not sure why he doesn't get more mentions when people talk about guitar heroes.

• Like 1

You're in for a trip!!!! Greg is incredible, man. Not sure why he doesn't get more mentions when people talk about guitar heroes.

I really should check him out more, to be honest.

• Like 2

Looking forward to listening Rod, hopefully I will have some time tomorrow to hear some of his stuff!!
  • Like 1

Looking forward to listening Rod, hopefully I will have some time tomorrow to hear some of his stuff!!

Tell me what you think of the interview. It also helps if you comment on the YouTube video and/or share it. I'll post some of Greg's highlights here. Starting with this one:

• Like 1

Tell me what you think of the interview. It also helps if you comment on the YouTube video and/or share it. I'll post some of Greg's highlights here. Starting with this one:

I enjoyed the interview Rod. Plenty of information about an artist I am just hearing about now. I listened to a few albums - The self titled album, Parallax and Ascend.

Ironically (as he hated it!) I really liked Ascend the best (probably more down to my personal musical tastes). A nice version of La Villa Strangiato.

I shall definitely listen to more of his stuff ..... thanks for the steer!!

Edited by zepphead
  • Like 1