You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Why? We're not parked. :burger: :burger: That's our lunch.

Then there'll be a few forms to sign, and of course we'll need references and then a full medical examination by the...

Well, well done, Mrs Hamlet. You've done extremely well in our disorientation tests. :hug2:
  • Like 1

Then there'll be a few forms to sign, and of course we'll need references and then a full medical examination by the...

Well, well done, Mrs Hamlet. You've done extremely well in our disorientation tests. :hug2:

There's this house, there's this house, and er, it's in the morning, it's in the morning - no, it's the evening, in the evening and er, there's a garden and er, this bloke comes in - bloke comes in - what's his name - what's his name...
  • Like 1

There's this house, there's this house, and er, it's in the morning, it's in the morning - no, it's the evening, in the evening and er, there's a garden and er, this bloke comes in - bloke comes in - what's his name - what's his name...

Perhaps I should introduce myself, I am the Head of the Career Advisory Board. I wanted to be a doctor, but there we are. :| Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 1

Perhaps I should introduce myself, I am the Head of the Career Advisory Board. I wanted to be a doctor, but there we are. :|

But a new factor had entered the race. A team of French chiropodists, working with brand new corn plasters and Dr. Scholl's Mountaineering Sandals, were close behind.
  • Like 1

Perhaps I should introduce myself, I am the Head of the Career Advisory Board. I wanted to be a doctor, but there we are. :|

But a new factor had entered the race. A team of French chiropodists, working with brand new corn plasters and Dr. Scholl's Mountaineering Sandals, were close behind.

Let us, like him-a, hold up one shoe-a and let the other be upon our foot-a. :fistbump:
  • Like 1

Let us, like him-a, hold up one shoe-a and let the other be upon our foot-a. :fistbump:

And where do they stand on young people?
  • Like 1

Oh yeah, get 'em when they're young, eh. :bang bang: Know what I mean, eh?
  • Like 1

No... you not speak English velly wells. We like play clicket - not clicket - clicket...clicketty click...housey housey...Bingo.
  • Like 1

No... you not speak English velly wells. We like play clicket - not clicket - clicket...clicketty click...housey housey...Bingo.

Wasn't he marvelous? The Secretary of State for Commonwealth Affairs. :clap: And now gentlemen and ladies, a very big welcome please for the Minister of Pensions and Social Security.
  • Like 1

Wasn't he marvelous? The Secretary of State for Commonwealth Affairs. :clap: And now gentlemen and ladies, a very big welcome please for the Minister of Pensions and Social Security.

Cool it. I'm an ice-cream salesman and I am senior to both of you.
  • Like 1

But I've had more women than either of you two. :cool: I've had half bloody Norway, that's what I've had.
  • Like 2

But I've had more women than either of you two. :cool: I've had half bloody Norway, that's what I've had.

What is it that attracts someone like Robert to this way of life? I have with me a consultant psychiatrist.
  • Like 2

What is it that attracts someone like Robert to this way of life? I have with me a consultant psychiatrist.

I have a letter from my mother in which she asks how the psychiatry is going, and I think you'll realize that the one person you can't fool is your mother. So if you'd like to ask me any questions about psychiatry, I bet I can answer them. :ph34r:
  • Like 2

I have a letter from my mother in which she asks how the psychiatry is going, and I think you'll realize that the one person you can't fool is your mother. So if you'd like to ask me any questions about psychiatry, I bet I can answer them. :ph34r:

Why do you think I rang the bell? Five, four, three, two, one, zero!
  • Like 2

My very great privilege to introduce Simon Ewing. Ladies and gentlemen, we give you "The Bells of St. Mary's." :popcorn:
  • Like 2

My very great privilege to introduce Simon Ewing. Ladies and gentlemen, we give you "The Bells of St. Mary's." :popcorn:

Well look... I'll phone the bishop and see if we can get the Abbey.
  • Like 2

Well, you can't change your bloody wife! :tsk:
  • Like 1

Your wife not nurse. She nurse, your wife patient. Be patient, she nurse your wife. Me doctor, you tent, you tree, you Tarzan, me Jane, you Trent, Utrillo...me doctor!
  • Like 2

Your wife not nurse. She nurse, your wife patient. Be patient, she nurse your wife. Me doctor, you tent, you tree, you Tarzan, me Jane, you Trent, Utrillo...me doctor!

That's going to cause a little confusion. :unsure: Mind if we call you Bruce to keep it clear?
  • Like 2

Right, err, alright sergeant, leave this to me. Err, now then sir, you are Attila the Hun.

I won't say I'm glad to see you, but boy, am I glad to see you. :whipgirl:

Cross the threshold, arrive, ingress, gain admittance, infiltrate. Ah Mr. Notlob, ah park your hips on the sitting device.
  • Like 2

Right, err, alright sergeant, leave this to me. Err, now then sir, you are Attila the Hun.

Cross the threshold, arrive, ingress, gain admittance, infiltrate. Ah Mr. Notlob, ah park your hips on the sitting device.

No, we prefer to stand, thank you, colonel. :cool: :cool:
  • Like 2

73 has asked me to request all of you at home to stand when the great moment arrives, although we here in this thread will be carrying on with our humorous vignettes and spoofs in the ordinary way. :joker:
  • Like 2

73 has asked me to request all of you at home to stand when the great moment arrives, although we here in this thread will be carrying on with our humorous vignettes and spoofs in the ordinary way. :joker:

No look, I can't hang about. It's take it or leave... we got to get back to... er... Paris.
  • Like 2