sullysue

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Batman @ Oct 23 2005, 10:19 PM)
He gone now at least biggrin.gif

Come on Stros!

2 out top of the 9th  and sending the man takes guts

Hey, the second I posted that, the stros got the go ahead. Go ASTROS!!!!!

Sorry, pixy. wink.gif

It's not over till it's over. (And, btw... I'm torn. Texas native. Dad was a South Side Chitown native. Who do I pull for?)

... Sox just got a hommer. Do'h!

doh.gif

Shit. angry.gif

6-7 Sox sad.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Oct 23 2005, 10:28 PM)
QUOTE (pixey @ Oct 23 2005, 10:21 PM)
GO WHITE SOX

YAY Pixey!

No offense Sullysue smile.gif

Here have one cosmo.gif and so will I cosmo.gif

And one for Pixey too cosmo.gif or trink38.gif not sure what you like pix! wink.gif

I need many, many more day. tongue.gif

We aren't done yet! 1287.gif

It's early in the series. But, I still hate Boobie Jinks! laugh.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Oct 23 2005, 10:31 PM)
GO WHITE SOX

YAY Pixey!

And one for Pixey too cosmo.gif or trink38.gif not sure what you like pix! wink.gif

I need many, many more day. tongue.gif

We aren't done yet! 1287.gif

It's early in the series. But, I still hate Boobie Jinks! laugh.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Here ya go cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif

We both will need these come Tuesday's game wacko.gif

z7shysterical.gif

GO WHITE SOX

YAY Pixey!

laugh.gif Thanks Daylin! I had a whole bottle of wine last night!! These games are getting harder and harder to get through! I was a complete and utter mess during that game! In the bottom of the 9th I had to pee really bad so I went to the bathroom and all I kept sayin was " get a homer, get a homer, get a homer" When RF yells out to me " He got a homer! Couldnt believe it! I am still reeling and I am still a nervous wreck. Been a White Sox fan my whole life and I am so scared that its hard to be happy. I dont know how I am gong to make it through this series.

QUOTE (pixey @ Oct 24 2005, 10:55 AM)
GO WHITE SOX

YAY Pixey!

laugh.gif Thanks Daylin! I had a whole bottle of wine last night!! These games are getting harder and harder to get through! I was a complete and utter mess during that game! In the bottom of the 9th I had to pee really bad so I went to the bathroom and all I kept sayin was " get a homer, get a homer, get a homer" When RF yells out to me " He got a homer! Couldnt believe it! I am still reeling and I am still a nervous wreck. Been a White Sox fan my whole life and I am so scared that its hard to be happy. I dont know how I am gong to make it through this series.

laugh.gif Pixey, I could have used some of that wine myself! I know what you mean Pix. I'm not into watching sports, but I've always been a White Sox fan too. This is nerve wracking! I was told to leave the room several times last night because I was making people nervous by what I was saying! wacko.gif Go figure confused13.gif

I can just see you, me and Sullysue Tuesday night! scared.gif

We'll need lots of these trink38.gif and cosmo.gif and trink39.gif and WINE of course tongue.gif biggrin.gif

Thanks to Sullysue us NWW have a place now to come and post! applaudit.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Oct 24 2005, 12:31 PM)
GO WHITE SOX

YAY Pixey!

laugh.gif Pixey, I could have used some of that wine myself! I know what you mean Pix. I'm not into watching sports, but I've always been a White Sox fan too. This is nerve wracking! I was told to leave the room several times last night because I was making people nervous by what I was saying! wacko.gif Go figure confused13.gif

We'll need lots of these trink38.gif and cosmo.gif and trink39.gif and WINE of course tongue.gif biggrin.gif

fists crying.gif

At least Sullysue is happy right now!

Pixey, how much wine do you have left? I could use some wacko.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Oct 25 2005, 08:49 PM)
QUOTE (Daylin @ Oct 24 2005, 12:31 PM)
GO WHITE SOX

YAY Pixey!

fists crying.gif

Pixey, how much wine do you have left? I could use some wacko.gif

laugh.gif Not happy right now, Lin!

How's this for irony? My husband is pissed because I'm letting the kids stay up to watch the game. unsure.gif

653.gif

Think Boobie'll take the mound tonight?

QUOTE (sullysue @ Oct 25 2005, 10:09 PM)
[/quote]
fists crying.gif

Pixey, how much wine do you have left? I could use some wacko.gif [/quote]

How's this for irony? My husband is pissed because I'm letting the kids stay up to watch the game. unsure.gif

653.gif

Think Boobie'll take the mound tonight?

You can try this: Tell your hubby your kids are watching history! wink.gif

Boobie will pitch just for you! laugh.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Oct 25 2005, 10:20 PM)

fists crying.gif

Pixey, how much wine do you have left? I could use some wacko.gif [/quote]

653.gif

Think Boobie'll take the mound tonight? [/quote]
You can try this: Tell your hubby your kids are watching history! wink.gif

Boobie will pitch just for you! laugh.gif tongue.gif

tongue.gif

cosmo.gif

My palms are sweaty, my stomach is turning and I have no wine left. Bottom of the 8th, Ensberg is up with 2 outs. I think I am going to 062802puke_prv.gif because I am so nervous.

QUOTE (pixey @ Oct 25 2005, 10:24 PM)
My palms are sweaty, my stomach is turning and I have no wine left. Bottom of the 8th, Ensberg is up with 2 outs. I think I am going to 062802puke_prv.gif because I am so nervous.

Don't barf, Pix. It's all good. You guys are up by one. smile.gif

Archived