OZZY OSBOURNE JAKE E. LEE ERA ALBUM POLL BLAST OFF! "BARK AT THE MOON" V. "THE ULTIMATE SIN!" Rock And Roll Rebel Secret Loser!

RUSHHEAD666

OZZY N JAKE Sitting By A Lake Writing Two Masterpieces Together......  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which Ozzy Osbourne/Jake E. Lee Record Do You Fuckking Love The BEST????????? "I LOVE YOU ALL!" JAKE RULES!!!!! F IT!

• "BARK AT THE MOON"
    • "THE ULTIMATE SIN"

I have a couple problems with Ultimate Sin that keep it from the upper echelon of Ozzy albums IMO.

First, the thin production has always bothered me. The drum sound has too much trebel and the bass is non-existent. Jake's guitar is fine, but it's the ONLY thing that sounds good. Bark doesn't have great production either, but it's fuller and better overall.

Second, some of the songs and choruses are just too cheesey for me to stomach. "You'll Never Know Why......We ROCK! ROCK! ROCK!" or "Rockin All Night, Rockin All Night.....Till the Lightning Strikes again". Ugh!!! Some of the most generic and embarassing moments of any Ozzy record.

But it has its good moments too. Secret Loser is superb and the gem of the album IMO. Title track is solid and Thank God For The Bomb is silly, but rocks (in a good way)!

What was it with '80's bands an "We Rock" lyrics? Enough. You established that years before then. I do really love Thank God For The Bomb. But I'm gonna give it to Bark At The Moon.

I'm So Tired of all this shiite,

G'nite, y'all

Ozzy

As a young Dio fan, I loved We Rock, but must admit to cringing when i hear it now

• Like 2

I've liked Ozzy Osbourne's Bark At the Moon, and the Ultimate Sin a lot in the same way. By voting, I'm not able to pick..
  • Like 1