Incredible Rush Sighting For Neil At The KISS KONCERT Last Night In Oakland Ca! Eric Singer STARMAN LOGO!!

NEW IRON MAIDEN ALBUM!!! 2021!

"LOST METAL ARK!"

I can see the artwork going back to old school with Eddie encased inside a METAL ARK COFFIN! Not sci fi Eddie. "Piece Of Mind" Eddie!!

Or Eddie steering a real METAL ARK on a stormy sea. Probably too cheesy. Wait? Perfect. lol

Do you think Maiden will have a new album out this year?

If they do I hope it's better than the last one.

Oh, you didn’t go for it? Was it just too long? Poor songs?

I quite loved it, myself.

"LOST METAL ARK!"

I can see the artwork going back to old school with Eddie encased inside a METAL ARK COFFIN! Not sci fi Eddie. "Piece Of Mind" Eddie!!

Or Eddie steering a real METAL ARK on a stormy sea. Probably too cheesy. Wait? Perfect. lol

There's too many plodding long songs that are long because of overblown intros and repetitive choruses and not different interesting parts.

• Like 1

"LOST METAL ARK!"

There's too many plodding long songs that are long because of overblown intros and repetitive choruses and not different interesting parts.

Agreed. They need to edit their ideas & dispense with the overblown pomposity of the arrangements. And I'm a Maiden fan lol

• Like 1

"LOST METAL ARK!"

Agreed. They need to edit their ideas & dispense with the overblown pomposity of the arrangements. And I'm a Maiden fan lol

Yeah they need to get the energy back, cut the fat of those longer songs and aim for shorter, better ones.

• Like 1