Pittsburgh already sold out for Geddy's BBoB signing?!

zappafrank

It doesn't say so on the main event page, and you can actually select a ticket and go through all of the hassle of entering info, only for the "place order" button to be grayed out. But nowhere does it actually say "sold out," and it looks like other people are having the same issue.

Anyone here already get tickets? Or anyone else encountering the same issue? It wasn't announced until until about 6 PM or so EST, and I highly doubt it's already sold out legit...

According to the location's FB page, there's another event scheduled that same day and general time. But the description of the Geddy event on the ticket page makes it sound like the store will be closed to all non-ticket holders? So if that's true and there's already another event schedule, I'm wondering if there's a snafu somewhere and that's why the ticket page isn't working.

A lot of people on Instagram are reporting the same problem with Pittsburgh and New York signings; I think you're right with it being some kind of glitch. I hope you can keep trying and have it work! I went to Philadelphia this summer and it took 2 days to sell out so I'd be surprised. We do love Ged though!

In Philly, it was at a Barnes and Noble also. They didn't close the store to other people, but closed off a floor. They put a wristband on you for the signing and only wristbands were allowed on the upper floor.

• Like 2

I hope you can keep trying and have it work!

Just got my ticket!

As did my best friend! And it's funny b/c last year when the book came out, he ordered it for me as a Christmas present, but it never came in b/c the print run ran out, it was in such demand, etc., so his order was canceled. I just joked that what actually happened was that the God of Balance Cygnus intervened last year because he had bigger plans for us, hahah!

• Like 3