What Rush Song Are You Currently Listening To? v.3

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

On 3/14/2024 at 8:00 PM, VelveJones said:

Vital Signs in Dolby Atmos

Just got a 6 month trial of Apple Music on my Verizon phone account so I'm listening to that lately.  I usually use Qobuz but I thought I'd save money.

Dreamline - hifi lossless :yes:

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, invisible airwave said:

Just got a 6 month trial of Apple Music on my Verizon phone account so I'm listening to that lately.  I usually use Qobuz but I thought I'd save money.

Dreamline - hifi lossless :yes:

The Moving Pictures Atmos sounds incredible too. need to play Roll the Bones. Power Windows lossless is amazing.

Edited by VelveJones
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, invisible airwave said:

Signals as well especially on the recent remaster.

Their records scream to get the Dolby Atmos treatment. Pink Floyd sounds amazing and Tool would sound incredible as well which they have yet to do.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, VelveJones said:

Their records scream to get the Dolby Atmos treatment. Pink Floyd sounds amazing and Tool would sound incredible as well which they have yet to do.

Animals, my favorite Floyd album, is getting the treatment in May.

• Like 1

I noticed on Friday that Animals is on Apple Music is streaming in Dolby Atmos. I have not had the chance to sit down with it on headphones. Soon I will, Very soon.

• Like 1

"Cygnus X-1/The Story So Far (drum solo)" - as listed in the R40 Tour Blue-ray Set Two.

I had to log in now to look for this topic. Not so much listening, but watching and...experiencing...

You get the song from Hemispheres, 1978. You get the (last) drum solo in 2015. Mix them together and our beloved seniors absolutely pull it off.

It's cool rhythms and instrumental "know-all" stuff that any aspiring rock musician must be in awe of? If you haven't listened/watched in a while, go again.

:rush:

I love these guys.

• Like 1