My interview with Terry Bozzio!!

Rod in Toronto

I just saw that the mention of a transcript was removed.

Well I listened. Wow. Really looking forward to the O’Hearn thing. The Zappanale thing he discussed was a trio with Pat and Warren Cucurillo. I havent heard the tapes yet but the set is mostly Zappa.

• Like 1

And hey...I'm waiting for confirmation to interview Biff Byford, from Saxon this Monday!!!

Biff discussed touring with RUSH here.

There's a drummer from Austin, TX named Tommy Taylor who got his start playing in the Christopher Cross Band and then with guitarist Eric Johnson.

It's cool to hear Biff Byford's take on Saxon's cover of 'Ride Like The Wind' here.

Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 2

christ rod how the hell do I get into the business of interviewing legends? I've met ozric tentacles, voivod, saint vitus, sleep, other beloved household names. I should've taped that shit
  • Like 1

christ rod how the hell do I get into the business of interviewing legends? I've met ozric tentacles, voivod, saint vitus, sleep, other beloved household names. I should've taped that shit

I started by accident!

What household are you talking about?

a commune with a bunch of pot-smoking long-haired freaks

What household are you talking about?

a commune with a bunch of pot-smoking long-haired freaks

The one with the blue shutters?