The Official 2018 Oakland Athletics Thread! Hottest Team in The First Half! Second Half Ahead! A'S RULE!!!

RUSHHEAD666

Congrats to your A's RH666! They will assuredly move into post season play with a Rays loss and an A's win yesterday. Y'all will have another supporter from a west coast bay city on the east coast :P

Go A's!

Ehhh not quite. One more game should do it. Yankees will want to hold on to their home field in a wc game.

Well maybe my Rays can play spoiler and whip up on the Yanks when we host them for the next 4 home games :yes:

Well I hope they lose only once. I would be better if we just won today and then we don't have to worry about the Rays sweeping the Yanks. I hope that happens but if they lost one game I wouldn't be mad.

I was really surprised when the Rays closed in on the Mariners here, it was like holy crap, this is a team.

Well with the loss to the Yanks yesterday any thought of post season play is over. The only thing the Rays can play for is to win 90 or more games on the season. Which I believe will only be the 3rd time in club history. Oh well there's always next season! Hopefull the plans for the new ball park in Ybor City will cintunue to move forward as well.

Congrats to your A's RH666! They will assuredly move into post season play with a Rays loss and an A's win yesterday. Y'all will have another supporter from a west coast bay city on the east coast :P

Go A's!

Ehhh not quite. One more game should do it. Yankees will want to hold on to their home field in a wc game.

Well maybe my Rays can play spoiler and whip up on the Yanks when we host them for the next 4 home games :yes:

Well I hope they lose only once. I would be better if we just won today and then we don't have to worry about the Rays sweeping the Yanks. I hope that happens but if they lost one game I wouldn't be mad.

I was really surprised when the Rays closed in on the Mariners here, it was like holy crap, this is a team.

Well with the loss to the Yanks yesterday any thought of post season play is over. The only thing the Rays can play for is to win 90 or more games on the season. Which I believe will only be the 3rd time in club history. Oh well there's always next season! Hopefull the plans for the new ball park in Ybor City will cintunue to move forward as well.

"Killing me Smalls!" LOL!

But THANK YOU FOR TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO RED SUX THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite active ball player.

RICKEY HENDERSON IS MY NUMBER ONE! CAPS ON!

RUSH!

RICKEY!!!!

Best leadoff hitter in the history of the game!

tumblr_mgxy0msqjh1qbc6b5o1_500.gif

THE GREATEST!!!!

I cut junior college one day and went to the ballpark to see Rickey steal 939!!! I WAS THERE! I still have my certificate somewhere!!!!!! RICKEY RULES!!!! RUSH RULES!!!!

RUSH!

RICKEY!!!!

I cried when they traded him. I said Im never watching this team again...

Yeah that lasted ;)

Hahaha!

So funny! I get it.

I cried when Beane traded Cespedes for that piece of shite Lester.

Alas not a good day for A's baseball.

Yanks crush.

A's demolished.

So..

THE BRONX!

Wednesday at 5 pm!!!!

I will probably have a small stroke no matter what the outcome.

Even if my A's are destroyed it's still a dream season.

A Miracle on 66th Ave.

RUSH!

RICKEY!!!!

Yeah that lasted ;)

Hahaha!

So funny! I get it.

Yanks crush.

A's demolished.

So..

THE BRONX!

Wednesday at 5 pm!!!!

A Miracle on 66th Ave.

Ill contend to my dying day that

1. Giambi was safe. Always f***ing slide!!!

2. Tejada should have been signed to a long term big money deal instead of Chavez

3. Lester did not cost the A’s that game. The major turning point came when Soto got hurt and they had to replace him with Norris and the speedy Royals started running all over the place. That A’s team failed because they put power above defense and had a crap bullpen.

The reason or a main reason this team is so good because they really are a defense first team despite the power bats.

• Like 2

RUSH!

RICKEY!!!!

Yeah that lasted ;)

Hahaha!

So funny! I get it.

Yanks crush.

A's demolished.

So..

THE BRONX!

Wednesday at 5 pm!!!!

A Miracle on 66th Ave.

Ill contend to my dying day that

1. Giambi was safe. Always f***ing slide!!!

2. Tejada should have been signed to a long term big money deal instead of Chavez

3. Lester did not cost the A’s that game. The major turning point came when Soto got hurt and they had to replace him with Norris and the speedy Royals started running all over the place. That A’s team failed because they put power above defense and had a crap bullpen.

The reason or a main reason this team is so good because they really are a defense first team despite the power bats.

I may have a stroke tonight.

I never should have looked at this thread tonight.

DD my heart is crushed and my soul is cracked.

I will bleed the green and gold until I die. Just build the stadium.

My postseason tickets came today I opened them up and put them on my table next to my A's shrine.

I love Aaron Judge. Local kid who the A's drafted but he chose college.

GO YANKEES!!!

SERVE IT UP!!!

Wink wink.............