Gene Simmons will deliver his new box set to your home for $50,000!

treeduck

I would be happy to part with a few dollars to have Shannon Tweed visit for 2 hours.

:)

shannon-tweed.jpg

You damn well that there are people in Rush fandom, some right here on TRF, who would do that in a minute if it was Geddy, and it would be just as stupid then.

As for Tweed, she looks terrible and has more plastic in many parts of her body than a big Lego set.

http://topcelebritysurgery.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Shannon-Tweed-Plastic-Surgery.jpg

Oh man, how we all love critics of the way people look - esp considering that the closest thing to a photo of yourself you've ever posted was your Heinrich Himmler avatar

The pic on the left of Shannon Tweed is from 1981 for f**k's sake

Are you Jewish or something? Holy hell, let it go. I know I'm unattractive to almost everyone and ain't going to plasticize myself to change. I don't give a shit when the left picture was taken, it's the picture on the right that shows much of her plastic surgery. The rest of it is in areas only Gene gets to see and it's all disgusting.

Do I have to be Jewish to think Himmler was a repugnant individual?

Do I have to be Jewish to think honoring or respecting him is wrong?

I don't give a shit if a 60 year old former model gets plastic surgery.

So simply displaying a picture "honors" or "respects"someone? What world are you living in?

Maybe I'll change it to JFK because a womanizing, lousy president who is fawned over because he was assassinated and is part of the whole "Camelot" bullshit is okay, so it seems.

I would be happy to part with a few dollars to have Shannon Tweed visit for 2 hours.

shannon-tweed.jpg

You damn well that there are people in Rush fandom, some right here on TRF, who would do that in a minute if it was Geddy, and it would be just as stupid then.

As for Tweed, she looks terrible and has more plastic in many parts of her body than a big Lego set.

http://topcelebritysurgery.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Shannon-Tweed-Plastic-Surgery.jpg

Oh man, how we all love critics of the way people look - esp considering that the closest thing to a photo of yourself you've ever posted was your Heinrich Himmler avatar

Are you Jewish or something? Holy hell, let it go. I know I'm unattractive to almost everyone and ain't going to plasticize myself to change. I don't give a shit when the left picture was taken, it's the picture on the right that shows much of her plastic surgery. The rest of it is in areas only Gene gets to see and it's all disgusting.

So simply displaying a picture "honors" or "respects"someone? What world are you living in?

Maybe I'll change it to JFK because a womanizing, lousy president who is fawned over because he was assassinated and is part of the whole "Camelot" bullshit is okay, so it seems.

So in your book, getting on the case of a 60 year old woman who has plastic surgery or the womanizing JFK is fine but you'll defend the shit out of putting up Himmler's pic?!

Put up whoever's pic you want.

• Like 1

shannon-tweed.jpg

Fordgalaxy on Gene Simmons wanting to copyright the devil horns gesture:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/103335-gene-simmons-claims-devils-horns-gesture-as-his-own-seeks-to-register-it-as-a-trade-mark-it/#entry4353448

Asshole. Is he Jewish or something? :ph34r:

In regards to Geddy not wearing a wedding band:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/102649-geddys-not-wearing-his-ring/#entry4302411

Maybe he went back to Sweet Sweet Connie, doin' her act.

Or he's available for the Geds Gurls. That shriveled old cut up pecker.

.. the Himmler avatar makes perfect sense