Rolling Stone magazine DARES to publish a Top 100 METAL albums list...

treeduck

I majored in English, yet I would rather speak in Spanish than listen to Bad English.

Come on you know you love them!

Haha! Not a fan man!!

Neal Schon burns on the album mate!

I know mate! Not a big fan of Neal Schon. Thanks to my friendship with the members of Y&T I know a lot about Neal. He's a total dick. His AOR guitar playing gets old fast. Neal was great in Santana. A band where Neal tried to fire Carlos from his own band! Neal burns on the first three Journey records, then after that forget it!

"Don't Stop Believing'" Pat!!

That song makes me sick.

Ok Earl fair enough. And I can believe he's a dick too, but if I stopped listened to all the guitarists who were dicks I'd have to stop listening to about three quarters of my album collection! :LOL:

Hahaha! I know mate! Fair! I'm honestly not a fan of Neal's playing either. He is a Bay Area Legend and he is very talented. Just don't dig his playing. Melodic and generic.

However because you are my brother from another mother I just ordered the Bad English reissue.

Yeah even though Schon is a dick you'll enjoy that mate! :16ton:

I know mate! Sometimes I get irritated but I don't let asshole musicians or ultra liberal idiot musicians like Roger Waters truly affect my music listening enjoyment.

Roger Waters has been boring since about 1981.

His solo material is a snooze fest. The best thing about Roger Waters is when he had Snowy White in his band.

And the last note on his albums...

HAHAHAHA!! Classic mate! I don't even understand why humans love "The Final Cut." "The Wall" was Floyd's last masterpiece and even that is sadly overplayed!

• Like 1

Ironically I was highly impressed with the whole sound and production of his current tour.

I know I have to dance around the president bashing on the Imax screens during his show. It didn't bother me. Comical in sense, however I did see many people head to the exits.

Waters thrives on political buffoonery. He spends "MONEY" putting it into his show to make more "MONEY."

Got to love free enterprise. Something that Waters is against.

To me that equates to "HYPOCRITE."

My favorite word in the English dictionary.

• Like 1

"Blackout" isn't METAL!

China White disagrees.

Heavy Rock!

Flying V guitars. 'Nuff said.

:haz: metal :haz:

Edited by goose