34 members have voted

1. 1. Rush and Black Sabbath clash?

• Rush - 2112
    • Black Sabbath - Master of Reality

Ozzy is a comedy performer, hopeless talentless waste of space

This was Sabbath's finest hour.

Turn it up to 11

Wow....

I've honestly never heard anyone criticize Ozzy as a musician, and here you are going for the throat. Enjoy your opinion then. I'll be enjoying Sabbath and Ozzy.

• Like 2

Oh also, 2112 hands down.

Few other albums consistently blow me away. I mean consistently. Like literally every time I hear 2112 my mouth is left a little more (often a lot more) agape. There's a reason I wrote a research paper about it.

Master Of Reality is a solid album from what I remember though, need to revisit.

Turn it up to 11

Wow....

I've honestly never heard anyone criticize Ozzy as a musician, and here you are going for the throat. Enjoy your opinion then. I'll be enjoying Sabbath and Ozzy.

Thanks for your reply and your reasonable response.

Yes perhaps I did over react about Ozzy, so I apologise for that. It is just that he has never been my "cup of tea".

But I suppose he has had a great impact on rock and metal music I will admit. Perhaps I should withdraw my silly comment and just say that I don't rate him and I think Sabbath were a better band with RJD.

So thank you for your good response.

I apologise and of course Ozzy has had a huge impact on metal and rock, I just don't think he is a very good singer

Best regards and thanks

Steve

• Like 1

Turn it up to 11

Wow....

I am not being sarcastic honestly. You gave a good response and I accept that I was a bit silly, I was just wrapped up in the brilliance of Sabbath with RJD at the time OK?

• Like 1

Turn it up to 11

Wow....

I am not being sarcastic honestly. You gave a good response and I accept that I was a bit silly, I was just wrapped up in the brilliance of Sabbath with RJD at the time OK?

I could say:

No no, dude. You're free to say thing others deem silly or outrageous on here all you want, you just have to be able to accept people's responses. If you do think Ozzy is terrible, then stand by your opinion. I'm not here to change it, I was just commenting how honestly unusual of an opinion it is.

But to keep this short and simple, I'll just say OK :)

• Like 1

Turn it up to 11

Wow....

I could say:

No no, dude. You're free to say thing others deem silly or outrageous on here all you want, you just have to be able to accept people's responses. If you do think Ozzy is terrible, then stand by your opinion. I'm not here to change it, I was just commenting how honestly unusual of an opinion it is.

No honestly you are indeed correct.

I have a couple of early Sabbath albums. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath is a great great album.

I am sorry, I apologise. Perhaps I was just ranting about the comedy persona that he has become. Ozzy 68-83 was great

I am sorry and apologise

Turn it up to 11

Wow....

I could say:

I have a couple of early Sabbath albums. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath is a great great album.

I am sorry, I apologise. Perhaps I was just ranting about the comedy persona that he has become. Ozzy 68-83 was great

I am sorry and apologise

Okay.

• Like 1

Turn it up to 11

Wow....

I could say:

I am sorry and apologise

Okay.

Thanks Entre

Not a fan of Ozzy's vocals but the early stuff was great, band wise with the 4 of them. That is all I wish to say. I hope we can move on now

Turn it up to 11

Wow....

I could say:

I am sorry and apologise

Okay.

Thanks Entre

Not a fan of Ozzy's vocals but the early stuff was great, band wise with the 4 of them. That is all I wish to say. I hope we can move on now

I said okay, which meant your apology was accepted and you're free to move on if you like. No need to respond to that, and also no need to ask me if it's okay to move on after that point (as you did in your next post).

Don't respond to this post. Move on.