Public Bathrooms - How Severe Is Your Phobia ??

Lucas

Public Bathrooms  

15 members have voted

1. 1. How Do You Feel About Using A Public Bathroom ?

• Never gave it a second thought - THAT'S WHAT SHOES ARE FOR
    • As long as I am alone, I'm OK - but I dread someone listening
    • As long as I am alone, I'm OK - but I dread someone striking up a conversation
    • Understandably aware of my surroundings - I use paper towel to touch sinks and door handles
    • Mortified - it takes 10 minutes just to get in and out, lifting my pant legs and tip toeing so as not to touch the wet floor
    • Complete avoidance - I'd feel more comfortable just squatting in a desolate area of the store or building
    • I like to sit in a stall, tap the divider, and wait for someone to tap back
    • I just hold it until I get home

You're a nasty nasty dirty duck!!!!

☝������️

What this guy said!!!!

I'm just showing you how the world is... :16ton:

Then think of this thread as "Halle Berry & Jessica Alba - How Severe is your Phobia?" and let's see the pics!

:16ton:

If ya gotta go you gotta go.

http://www.todaysparent.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Colour-Coding4.jpg

My wife says that is chocolate soft serve ice cream...not a poop.

• Like 1

Being a girl, I just can't do it in a Gas Station bathroom or something like that. We gals can't stand to take a piss. I suppose I could squat over a nasty toilet to pee, but that is still nasty. Now when I am on a very long State To State drive to go on vacation and I stop at a Rest Area on the Interstate that is somewhat difference in cleanliness. I can use those rest areas.
  • Like 1

I've told Lucas and Treeduck this one before...

There's a bathroom in one particular building in the heart of the city out here that has a urinal which measures your piss pressure. There's a digital display and everything. The display looks like one of those blood pressure machine displays...except that it's measuring the pressure of your piss!!! Why? Because Japan!!! :LOL:

:wtf: :LOL:

Seeing one of those would stem the flow. :P

Edited by troutman
  • Like 2

There's a bathroom in one particular building in the heart of the city out here that has a urinal which measures your piss pressure. There's a digital display and everything. The display looks like one of those blood pressure machine displays...except that it's measuring the pressure of your piss!!! Why? Because Japan!!! :LOL:

The opposite!

I want the high score!

I want the piss pressure number as high as possible like in Rocky IV when Ivan Drago punched that bag and the pounds per square inch pressure is double that of a normal boxer!

I want to crack the porcelain! :LOL:

Last night when I went to a restaurant's one person only restroom I opened the door and the toilet seat automatically lifted up before I even got to the toilet. I've seen those before but it took me by surprise at the time. I nearly pissed myself before reaching the can! :LOL:

• Like 5

The opposite!

I want the high score!

I want the piss pressure number as high as possible like in Rocky IV when Ivan Drago punched that bag and the pounds per square inch pressure is double that of a normal boxer!

Last night when I went to a restaurant's one person only restroom I opened the door and the toilet seat automatically lifted up before I even got to the toilet. I've seen those before but it took me by surprise at the time. I nearly pissed myself before reaching the can! :LOL:

:laughing guy:

• Like 4

The opposite!

I want the high score!

:LOL:

Here's the Ivan Drago scene

See, I want my Russian manager to speak about my pissing ability like that...

"Whatever he hits, he DESTROYS!" :LOL:

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 2

The opposite!

I want the high score!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnBcfPoT3G0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=940_EOYRyqU&sns=em

Talk about luxury!! :chickendance:

• Like 2

The opposite!

I want the high score!

Rest assured, not all public restrooms are like that. BUT at least half of the places will have them. However, when a public restroom is dirty, it's downright vile. I'm Bruce Lee when I enter those kinds of public restrooms --- kicking down doors, grabbing and pushing handles with my shoe, etc

• Like 1

The opposite!

I want the high score!

Rest assured, not all public restrooms are like that. BUT at least half of the places will have them. However, when a public restroom is dirty, it's downright vile. I'm Bruce Lee when I enter those kinds of public restrooms --- kicking down doors, grabbing and pushing handles with my shoe, etc

Have you ever been a victim of this? :P

• Like 2

The opposite!

I want the high score!

I design those ((fake)) pranks! ;)

• Like 1

The opposite!

I want the high score!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcLrHKOvEFI

I design those ((fake)) pranks! ;)

I was thinking it was as well. But wanted your expert opinion. :D

• Like 2

I just remembered an incident that happened to a former co-worker of mine (Tim) several years ago out here...

Tim just got off the subway and had to do #2 so he went to the train station restroom. The men's restroom was closed but the handicapped one was open. He wouldn't have used it except that his #2 was urgent. It was a solo handicapped restroom and was in fair condition. However, it was neither a high tech toilet nor an old Asian squatter. It was a regular toilet but it didn't have any handle for flushing (this is common). So Tim did his business and all that but when it came time to flush, he didn't know whether to push the button that was on the wall next to the toilet OR to pull the chain that was next to the button. He couldn't read Japanese so he didn't know what the sign on the button or the one next to the chain meant.

What would you have done if you were Tim?

Would you have...

a) pushed the button?

This would've been correct! But Tim didn't do that!!! Now read the other option to see what happened. :LOL:

OR

b) pulled the chain?

This is what Tim did. And it's WRONG!!! :LOL:

As soon as he pulled the chain an alarm started blaring. Since it was the handicapped restroom, pulling the chain is kind of a safety measure for handicapped persons to signal for assistance. Apparently it was quite loud and Tim panicked and high tailed it out of there. Shit still in the bowl. As he was scampering down the hall he saw two train station staff running towards the handicapped restroom. :LOL:

I'm sure they probably thought the alarm was a prank by some kid since all they ended up finding was Tim's dump!

So you've been warned: If you're in Japan and using a public restroom, do NOT pull the chain.

Repeat: DO NOT PULL THE CHAIN! :LOL:

:blaze:

• Like 3

I just remembered an incident that happened to a former co-worker of mine (Tim) several years ago out here...

Tim just got off the subway and had to do #2 so he went to the train station restroom. The men's restroom was closed but the handicapped one was open. He wouldn't have used it except that his #2 was urgent. It was a solo handicapped restroom and was in fair condition. However, it was neither a high tech toilet nor an old Asian squatter. It was a regular toilet but it didn't have any handle for flushing (this is common). So Tim did his business and all that but when it came time to flush, he didn't know whether to push the button that was on the wall next to the toilet OR to pull the chain that was next to the button. He couldn't read Japanese so he didn't know what the sign on the button or the one next to the chain meant.

Would you have...

a) pushed the button?

This would've been correct! But Tim didn't do that!!! Now read the other option to see what happened. :LOL:

OR

b) pulled the chain?

As soon as he pulled the chain an alarm started blaring. Since it was the handicapped restroom, pulling the chain is kind of a safety measure for handicapped persons to signal for assistance. Apparently it was quite loud and Tim panicked and high tailed it out of there. Shit still in the bowl. As he was scampering down the hall he saw two train station staff running towards the handicapped restroom. :LOL:

I'm sure they probably thought the alarm was a prank by some kid since all they ended up finding was Tim's dump!

So you've been warned: If you're in Japan and using a public restroom, do NOT pull the chain.

Neither,

I would have just left it as is. :P

• Like 1

Would you have...

a) pushed the button?

OR

b) pulled the chain?

Neither,

I would have just left it as is. :P

I believe you.

You're a fish after all. You go wherever you want and flush nothing!!! :LOL:

• Like 1

I always take a pair of nitrile gloves.....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Model%20Stuff/Supplies-nitrilecobaltexamgloves.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Sunburst%20banana.gif