Geddy Lee Speakeasy interview with Michael Chabon

chasesigi

This interview is two years old and I still cannot find the full episode online, speakeasy is now publishing full episodes of season 2 but still nothing on the Season 1 Geddy Lee interview. supposed to be one of the longest personal interviews ever.

does anyone have this footage or even a voice script?

they never aired it in my area and never put any episodes on the specific PBS webisode sites, the few minutes of teasers have me wanting the rest of the interview! !

Any help is greatly appreciated, Speakeasy has been asked by many of us and just blows it off.

there must be something somewhere

thanks in advance to my Rush brothers and sisters

• Like 3

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I did ask them in email about a month ago if there was any chance that Season One would be put online like Season Two was. Their answer was that they hoped to announce it in the New Year. I really hope so! Sometimes performers are funny about giving permissions for being placed online with huge access forever vs. a limited airing. Edited by blueschica

I emailed them a year ago with no luck .... so today I posted on their Facebook site and tagged some of our Rush sites. lets make some noise and it get the interview online! https://www.facebook.../posts_to_page/

Tried posting a screen shot with no luck, here is the text in case the link does not work on the Speakeasy Facebook page

This never aired in my Market of North Carolina, 2 years later I still cannot find it anywhere, not even for sale. Speakeasy please give us some sort of option to view this interview! You will be doing millions of RUSH fans a huge favor. - the teasers are awesome but we have been waiting for the rest for too long, limiting this to the small audience that was there and a few submarkets is not fair. I fear you underestimate the exposure you will get when this goes online, remember only the Rolling Stones and Beatles surpass their record sales for the most consecutive gold or platinum albums and their fanbase is matched only by the Grateful Dead ... and who sells so many documentary tickets that they have to add another date! Thank you for your time and consideration and best wishes on spreading the news about Speakeasy through Rush fans. (tagged rush , rushisaband and rushcon.

Edited by chasesigi

Speakeasy just replied to my post that it will be on Amazon shortly! !

That's great to hear! I would imagine that would be one of the most requested interviews. :)

Excellent!

And thanks to this topic starter for posting about it. :)