Seriously? I'm Hammered! Oakland Raiders Baby!!! 2016 Crazy Season!!!! Tailgating In Oakland Rules! RAIDERS BABY 9-2! FUKK THE PATS!

RUSHHEAD666

I almost had a small stroke in Anaheim watching that piece of shite McGloin try and throw a football.

What garbage.

I TOLD YOU ALL!!!!

PURE JUNK!

THANK GOODNESS FOR REGGIE GETTING CONNOR COOK!!!!!!

I'm very negative about the Raiders since Carr went down but I know that THE RAIDERS WILL WIN SATURDAY WITH COOK!!!!!!!!

YOUR TEXAN GOOSES WILL BE "COOK"ED!!!!!!

BBQ STYLE!!!!!!!!!!

I thought his name was McGROIN!

He can suck my GROIN!

THE RAIDERS WILL WIN TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

Surprised we are still in this one.

Which is it?

IT'S OVER

Well,

You can't expect to much when you are starting your third string QB. Congrats Raiders, you had a great season. :madra:

That really was the difference. He was just a step behind the play all day. The opportunities were there.

The dropped passes killed them. Cook was the first player in NFL history to make his first start in the playoffs.

They looked like tough catches, with placement just off and not enough zip on them. They were close as a team, but just out of sync enough.

True.

Hoping to shore up some serious defense this year in the draft. Norton Jr should be fired. Jack Del Rio should be Coach Of The Year. I'm sure Bellicheat will get it.

The secondary should be priority one. The late injuries to Carr and a couple of offensive linemen is what did them in.

I agree completely although it's also fate or bad luck. Remember, Penn slipped on that tackle. His first miss all year. Penn was crying after that game. So heartbreaking. To quote an amazing RAINBOW song, "STILL I'M SAD."

Don't worry Earl the Saints will win it all next year! We'll do it for Raiders, so they don't have to!

HAHAHA!

I love your passion but Derek Carr will be on a "MISSION!"

The Raiders will be back in the playoffs.

Sadly Drew Brees will be jerking off.

The Saints didn't make the play-offs but Brees got his 5th 5000 yard season and was the yardage leader yet again, threw 37 TD passes with the league's highest completion percentage (70%).

He rules man. But it's not a one man show.

To the golf course they all go.

GO PACK GO!!!!!!

FUCKK THE AFC NOW!

I almost had a small stroke in Anaheim watching that piece of shite McGloin try and throw a football.

What garbage.

I TOLD YOU ALL!!!!

PURE JUNK!

I'm very negative about the Raiders since Carr went down but I know that THE RAIDERS WILL WIN SATURDAY WITH COOK!!!!!!!!

BBQ STYLE!!!!!!!!!!

He can suck my GROIN!

Which is it?

IT'S OVER

Well,

You can't expect to much when you are starting your third string QB. Congrats Raiders, you had a great season. :madra:

That really was the difference. He was just a step behind the play all day. The opportunities were there.

The dropped passes killed them. Cook was the first player in NFL history to make his first start in the playoffs.

They looked like tough catches, with placement just off and not enough zip on them. They were close as a team, but just out of sync enough.

True.

Hoping to shore up some serious defense this year in the draft. Norton Jr should be fired. Jack Del Rio should be Coach Of The Year. I'm sure Bellicheat will get it.

The secondary should be priority one. The late injuries to Carr and a couple of offensive linemen is what did them in.

I agree completely although it's also fate or bad luck. Remember, Penn slipped on that tackle. His first miss all year. Penn was crying after that game. So heartbreaking. To quote an amazing RAINBOW song, "STILL I'M SAD."

Don't worry Earl the Saints will win it all next year! We'll do it for Raiders, so they don't have to!

HAHAHA!

The Saints didn't make the play-offs but Brees got his 5th 5000 yard season and was the yardage leader yet again, threw 37 TD passes with the league's highest completion percentage (70%).

What's the trophy for this look like, a golden p***y?

• Like 1

What garbage.

I TOLD YOU ALL!!!!

PURE JUNK!

BBQ STYLE!!!!!!!!!!

He can suck my GROIN!

Which is it?

IT'S OVER

Well,

True.

HAHAHA!

:laughing guy:

What garbage.

I TOLD YOU ALL!!!!

PURE JUNK!

BBQ STYLE!!!!!!!!!!

He can suck my GROIN!

Which is it?

IT'S OVER

Well,

True.

HAHAHA!

No the trophy is a recreation of my fist crushing your skull! :smash:

What garbage.

I TOLD YOU ALL!!!!

PURE JUNK!

BBQ STYLE!!!!!!!!!!

He can suck my GROIN!

Which is it?

IT'S OVER

Well,

True.

HAHAHA!

I was married to a golden pu$$y for 19 years.

Sometimes even golden pu$$y can turn into RUST.

What garbage.

I TOLD YOU ALL!!!!

PURE JUNK!

BBQ STYLE!!!!!!!!!!

He can suck my GROIN!

Which is it?

IT'S OVER

Well,

True.

HAHAHA!

Rust never sleeps!

What garbage.

I TOLD YOU ALL!!!!

PURE JUNK!

BBQ STYLE!!!!!!!!!!

He can suck my GROIN!

Which is it?

IT'S OVER

Well,

True.

HAHAHA!

Rust never sleeps!

My EX reminds me of "DIAMONDS AND RUST!"

Signed,

Joan Baez and Judas Fuckking Priest

http://digitalmajority.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/1475875604_779_quotGrab-them-by-the-pussyquot-Trump-was-caught-on-hot-mic-boasting-about-what-he-did-to-women.jpg

What a cute little fella.

And that creature he's holding is precious!
  • Like 2

http://digitalmajority.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/1475875604_779_quotGrab-them-by-the-pussyquot-Trump-was-caught-on-hot-mic-boasting-about-what-he-did-to-women.jpg

It's also a BEAST!

It's also a BEAST!

HAHAHAHA!

NATURE OF THE BEAST!!

LOVE

APRIL WINE

• Like 1

The Patriots are still going strong. RushHead, how are those Faders working out for you again...?

I don't like the Raiders either but you have to admit their season pretty much ended in the worst way humanly possible.

• Like 3

The Patriots are still going strong. RushHead, how are those Faders working out for you again...?

I don't like the Raiders either but you have to admit their season pretty much ended in the worst way humanly possible.

It's a bit unsportsmanlike to gloat over a team being eliminated after they lost top 2 QBs in playoffs. If NE was starting their 3rd string this week it would have an impact

• Like 3

It's a bit unsportsmanlike to gloat over a team being eliminated after they lost top 2 QBs in playoffs. If NE was starting their 3rd string this week it would have an impact

Thank you my brother for the back up! Just like our third string quarterback in the playoffs! COOK! Killed me!!!

Typical arrogant Patriots fan trash talk. I've heard it forever since the FUKK RULE. Tom Brady will FAIL and Bellicheat will end up short this season.

The Raiders will be back even stronger in 2017!

BRING IT ON!!!!

GO TEXANS!!!!!

I know I can lack class sometimes on this forum too but thank you. It's true. I was wearing my Carr jersey when his leg broke. I cried and instantly knew my season was over.

I would never wish that on Tom Fuckk You Brady. I can't wait to watch him get beat as a healthy prima donna bitch should be.

The NFL will never let the Pats win a RING again. Just watch.

It's fixed.

The Raiders will never win a RING again either, until Mark Davis sells.

The Curse lives on. Even the Fooball Gods hate the Raiders.

I love the challenge.

I will bleed silver and black until I die.

• Like 2

It is what it is big bully. LOL!

The old Earl would have cared but to be honest I don't care. Life goes on man.

The Chokeland Faiders.

The Chokeland Patheitcs.

I've been down this broken boulevard for decades.

Doesn't matter to me man.

It's out of my control.

I can only support the teams I truly love until the end of my mortal time.

FUKK THE HATERIOTS!

See,

I still have a dark side....

LOL!!!!

• Like 1

I know I can lack class sometimes on this forum too but thank you. It's true. I was wearing my Carr jersey when his leg broke. I cried and instantly knew my season was over.

I would never wish that on Tom Fuckk You Brady. I can't wait to watch him get beat as a healthy prima donna bitch should be.

The NFL will never let the Pats win a RING again. Just watch.

It's fixed.

The Raiders will never win a RING again either, until Mark Davis sells.

The Curse lives on. Even the Fooball Gods hate the Raiders.

I love the challenge.

I will bleed silver and black until I die.

As a huge Pats fan, I hope you're wrong!