"Limelight" Soundcheck Recording On The "Clockwork Angels Tour" Deluxe Box Set Is Absolutely Amazing!

RUSHHEAD666

I have a couple of these box sets of 5000 copies sealed but I found one used for 50 USD at my local record store. MINT!

So put the three cds in my 5 disc changer tonight and wow. I actually love it..

I saw that tour 3 times and still missed "Middletown Dreams." Pissed off for eternity.

Anyway, I absolutely loved the "Limelight" soundcheck recording! Absolutely off the charts. Pun intended!!!

No band on the earth will ever touch RUSH.

I would love a box set of Rush Soundchecks from over the years. Selected personally by Geddy, Alex and Neil.

It would be incredible.

• Like 5

I have a couple of these box sets of 5000 copies sealed but I found one used for 50 USD at my local record store. MINT!

I saw that tour 3 times and still missed "Middletown Dreams." Pissed off for eternity.

Anyway, I absolutely loved the "Limelight" soundcheck recording! Absolutely off the charts. Pun intended!!!

I would love a box set of Rush Soundchecks from over the years. Selected personally by Geddy, Alex and Neil.

It would be incredible.

Oh.....THAT box. Never opened mine but it's on the regular version. Of all of the Rush songs on all of the albums and all of the live soundchecks, I get stuck with Limelight. (Really?)

But I'd love any kind of live box that they come up with.

How and where can i buy this------thanks in advance

Nevermind, already got it-------Too many Landsharks last night------------------Fins up.

It would be incredible.

Oh.....THAT box. Never opened mine but it's on the regular version. Of all of the Rush songs on all of the albums and all of the live soundchecks, I get stuck with Limelight. (Really?)

But I'd love any kind of live box that they come up with.

HAHAHA! I bought two of those box sets and mine are still sealed. But again, I found one used for 50 bucks at Amoeba Records. Had to buy it. INCREDIBLE!

Sounds cool.

I gotta say the best rush souncheck i have heard is without ged and has billy sheehan filling in for ged...

Although i cant say i have have many soundchecks. Most of which were from MiTa

Tangy! SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!!

Dude, you are like one of the originals on this Forum. I totally love you man. Get it? LOL!

I know Mr. Big opened for RUSH on the PRESTO TOUR because I had to sit through that fukking drill solo and Eric Martin screaming ARE YOU ADDICTED TO RUSH?

I wanted to put dirty forks in my eyes (BLACKOUT?) and rusty ice picks in my eyes!!!

I saw Billy play in the David Lee Roth band. Both tours. Fuckking blew my mind. The fukking bass meets Vai guitar wars! Amazing.

Tangy!

Where can I get the Billy with Alex and Neil boot?

Cheers!

• Like 2

Sounds cool.

I gotta say the best rush souncheck i have heard is without ged and has billy sheehan filling in for ged...

Although i cant say i have have many soundchecks. Most of which were from MiTa

Tangy! SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!!

Dude, you are like one of the originals on this Forum. I totally love you man. Get it? LOL!

I know Mr. Big opened for RUSH on the PRESTO TOUR because I had to sit through that fukking drill solo and Eric Martin screaming ARE YOU ADDICTED TO RUSH?

I wanted to put dirty forks in my eyes (BLACKOUT?) and rusty ice picks in my eyes!!!

I saw Billy play in the David Lee Roth band. Both tours. Fuckking blew my mind. The fukking bass meets Vai guitar wars! Amazing.

Tangy!

Where can I get the Billy with Alex and Neil boot?

Cheers!

http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=24999&OB=ASC&PN=1

http://www.rushisaband.com/blog/2006/06/19/455/Billy-Sheehan-jamming-with-Rush

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/95913-old-soundcheck-jam/

Check these out earl!