Freakin Amazing Pianist/Singer/Songwriter

Freedom_Fighter

Jordan Micheal Peterson

This guy is like my best friend. he's 15 and he's been playing piano for like 9 years i think, and he's amazing. he's a great singer too and he's written quite a few songs. he's recorded an EP and he's actually trying to find some sorta small scale Record Company to sign him and get him started as an actual signed musician and he's just amazing. his stuff is excellent, and he's trying to get some publicity so i figured i'd tell all you guys about him. check out his songs at soundclick and rate them and tell him what you think on the message board if you want.

Listening to "Inside" right now, almost finished. Amazing talent this kid has. I will listen to the rest laster, but I do recommend everyone listen to this kid (if you respect musical talent, which I know you all do because youa re here tongue.gif )

So does he like Rush? Tell him to get his butt on this board if he does.

well he knows about them. strange thing is he acts like he's not a fan, cuz he just "never got into them". but i think he just never heard much of them. i know he likes Tom Sawyer and he's familiar with that song. other than that, i don't think he's ever hardly even heard any other rush songs. i'll just hafta make him listen to more of it and then maybe if he becomes a fan i'll get him to come here.

but yea inside is a great song. i actually haven't listened to his stuff that much but i remember hearing inside and thinking it was about the best sounding of all his songs. it's excellent.

Hey people. Freedom Fighter told me he's been promoting me on this site. I'm really glad you guys like my music! I've been getting higher and higher on the charts and I need all the support I can get, so thanks for listening! biggrin.gif

Anyway, this is my first post. Until just recently the only Rush song I had heard was Tom Sawyer. Then FF played 2112 for me, and I was blown away. As soon as I heard "WE ARE THE PRIESTS OF THE TEMPLES!!", I loved it. Rush had always been my dad's favorite band and I never really got into it. But I finally decided I should, and I've been listening to their songs, and I love all of them. I've only listened to a couple, but they are all great.

So hopefully, I'll get to like Rush a lot. I'm sure I will.

Thanks for listening to my music!!

QUOTE (MusicFreak_08 @ Sep 2 2005, 04:05 PM)
Hey people. Freedom Fighter told me he's been promoting me on this site. I'm really glad you guys like my music! I've been getting higher and higher on the charts and I need all the support I can get, so thanks for listening! biggrin.gif

Anyway, this is my first post. Until just recently the only Rush song I had heard was Tom Sawyer. Then FF played 2112 for me, and I was blown away. As soon as I heard "WE ARE THE PRIESTS OF THE TEMPLES!!", I loved it. Rush had always been my dad's favorite band and I never really got into it. But I finally decided I should, and I've been listening to their songs, and I love all of them. I've only listened to a couple, but they are all great.

So hopefully, I'll get to like Rush a lot. I'm sure I will.

Thanks for listening to my music!!

Hey Jordan welcome to the site - you should expand your Rush listening - you will love most of it. trink39.gif

Thank you, RushRevisited. I will do that.

By the way RushRevisited, you made my sig. You know how in ads for musicians they always have quotes of people that like their music? Well I decided to use you, because you sounded like Yoda, and it was awesome. So congradulations, you made my sig!! LOL

biggrin.gif

Whoa... I checked his stuff out a couple of days ago when this topic first popped up, but never got around to posting. It's awesome stuff!!

I played piano for five years then stopped because I'm a big dummy, but I'm desperate to start it up again...

I'm gonna try to download the MP3's of your stuff Jordan, but it might take me awhile because I have 56k >_<

Anyways, keep it up!

Cool, that's awesome that you're downloading the mp3's. I get so excited when I make new fans! 653.gif And Incubus does rock! This is cool. If people like me and spread the word, then I can keep rising on the charts!! Right now I'm 39 out of 3003! Thanks to everyone for listening and downloading my music!! You guys rock!! 1022.gif

QUOTE (MusicFreak_08 @ Sep 2 2005, 11:27 PM)
Thank you, RushRevisited. I will do that.

By the way RushRevisited, you made my sig. You know how in ads for musicians they always have quotes of people that like their music? Well I decided to use you, because you sounded like Yoda, and it was awesome. So congradulations, you made my sig!! LOL

biggrin.gif

rofl3.gif

I'm gonna put him in mine, too.

Lol what are you gonna put in yours?

QUOTE (Riv @ Sep 2 2005, 08:43 PM)
Great job, keep it up! I like that site...very fast.

Thanks! What do you mean, very fast? Just wondering. lol

Archived