Rush Will Be With Me For All Eternity! A Vital Sign Today On A Random Sample License Plate! YYZ!

RUSHHEAD666

So guys! I happened to run into another incredible Rush signal today on my way home from work.

I was coming up upon a white Mazda 3 and then I suddenly saw an incredible license plate.

It was:

6YYZ719

Now guys and girls this is very huge because as you can tell it is NOT a personalized plate.

I mean the plate on my Audi TT is BU2BYYZ.

I'm insane, then again not.

What are the odds???

Astronomical.

On the Eve Of Rush in San Jose!!!!

If God exists He is a Rush Fan!

What irony! LOL!!!

Long Live Neil Peart!

Cool discovery Earl!! :clap:

If god exists hes a rush fan, i cant tell how much i laughed. If you believe in world SIGNALS, then sure its trying to tell u rush is YOUR band. Good luck btw

Hahaha! Thank you my dear! I try to keep my sense of humor going despite living in dark times!!

RUSH IS IT!

Hahaha! Oh and yes! RUSH IS MY BAND!!! LOL!!

Till death do us part!

Seriously!

Marriage is a facade.

But love is out there still....................................................................

RUSH ON!!!!

Cheers for that

Cheers back at you! You are a smart person!

There is always "HOPE."

:)

Awww, thank you! Thers always hope as long as you learn to resist

Dang! You are bright! I need to resist many things in my life and then I need to be set free and start over. A reset perhaps. Freedom? FREEWILL!

Make sure sometimes to stop thinkin always about future, look around you know, let time stand still, and remember the future still looks brighter than past. Keep lookin for the fountain of lamneth!

Hahaha! You are brilliant and only 14! I love it! I know! I need to be more positive in life. It's very hard right now! You have good insight!

"The way out is the way in?"

I need Time To Move On.................................

Many kids are brillant, just sometimes people dont listen to us. Kids are the best way of living, always happy cheerful and positive! Just... Avoid teenagers :LOL:

Hahahaha! You are amazing!!! I totally get it! I have an 18 year old daughter Zoe and a 14 year old daughter Skylar!

They are both 4.0 students and are soccer stars but they hate Rush!

Yet I took them both to see Rush a few years ago! At least they saw a Neil Peart solo!

I get it though. My nephew is 17 and love prog and baseball.

I'm 47 but I have an 18 year old brain so I can relate to cool young people. I get it!

I will never grow up!

I get ripped on for never listening to adults but I hear kids just fine. HAHAHA!!

RUSH ON!

Charlie Brown Syndrome.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

You are killing me dude! I had a long talk with my lame wife tonight about moving forward with a separation and she didn't want to hear it so I pretended to be Charlie Brown's mom.

Damn I'm such a child.

I really need closure.

I am sure The Rush Forum Family is sick of my lame drama.

Oh well....

Ive dealed with much worse drama, and oh dear, thats nothing.

Haha! You blow my mind! Ok you are correct. My drama isn't that bad.

I just need to grow some you know what and cut and run.

"CUT TO THE CHASE!" LOL

Theres no need to worry or to be sad about ur drama. And about everything in life, remember, it can be worse

You are so intellectual! Americans can get caught up in their drama and it's on frigging TV.

I just need to file for a divorce and move on.

Thanks! You should be a therapist. Kidding! :)

Theres not a better therapist than oneself...

Except rush. Rush is the best therapist ever

I am going to take a risk and say that your parents must be totally awesome.

How did you get into Rush at such a young age?

My first show was The Who and The Clash when I was 14! EPIC

From the early early beggining, first of all i started listening to rock with Gorillaz at the age of 9. Then my dad took me to Roger Waters show andi slowly i got into other bands. Rush was around 2 years ago, a friend of mine told me her father loved listening to Rush's The Seeker. I listened to it and when i told my dad, he made me listen to the actual RUSH he used to be a fan when kid (now he listens to classical music). Soon i fell in love with Geddys bass but mainly it was the lyrics. They helped me many times when anyone else did. Felt as if i HAD to enter to this forum

There are many on here that have said Rush have been and still are a comfort through difficult times. You are among friends here.

Its amazing that old man Earl and the kid from Argentina can connect on some level purely due to some legendary Canadians and their weird and amazing music. When I was a kid of 13 or 14 and I was getting into Rush I never dreamed there would be a place where I could discuss his phenomenon with complete strangers all the way across the world. Whenever u see some kardashian bullshit or whateve on the internet think this is also the venue One can talk about Rush (or Floyd or Supergrass or Coltrane in his spiritual period or gun laws or the Oakland A's or healthcare or look for a job or sell my bobblehead collection...) and throw ideas out there for the world to tear down or support. Pretty amazing.
  • Like 2

So guys! I happened to run into another incredible Rush signal today on my way home from work.

I was coming up upon a white Mazda 3 and then I suddenly saw an incredible license plate.

It was:

6YYZ719

Now guys and girls this is very huge because as you can tell it is NOT a personalized plate.

What are the odds???

Astronomical.

What irony! LOL!!!

Long Live Neil Peart!

Hang on a sec Earl - you have an Audi TT ??

;)

It was:

6YYZ719

What are the odds???

Astronomical.

What irony! LOL!!!

Long Live Neil Peart!

Hang on a sec Earl - you have an Audi TT ??

;)

Haha! Did I write that? I can't remember.

Sorry Lucas I suffer from CRS!!!!

CAN'T REMEMBER SHIT!

Yes I do! No big deal! It's a lease but it's fun to drive and I'm taking her to LA to see two RUSH shows!

CAN'T WAIT!!!

CHEERS!

Enjoy the show Earl ... YOU ROCK

Just like this

We need to get a pair

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/51a3df04e4b0cf20ca0a8a34/t/529e4c99e4b065d1f24f8337/1386106018337/Screen+Shot+2013-12-03+at+2.25.54+PM.png

• Like 1

Enjoy the show Earl ... YOU ROCK

Just like this

We need to get a pair

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/51a3df04e4b0cf20ca0a8a34/t/529e4c99e4b065d1f24f8337/1386106018337/Screen+Shot+2013-12-03+at+2.25.54+PM.png

Thank you my friend! The second half was EPIC!

GREAT CAR!!! I love it!

Signed,

"Smokey And The Bandit"

• Like 1