TruTV

Lost In Xanadu

Anyone watch anything on here?

2 shows that I liked at first, but are starting to lose me...

Impractical Jokers

Carbonaro Effect

Both started out pretty strong, but Impractical Jokers doesn't seem as fresh anymore, and some of the over the top reactions are getting old - especially Sal. Carbonaro Effect has some cool magic, but his explanations of "how things work" is getting annoying, and a lot of the magic is the same... just presented differently.

When I was in early high school (5-6 years ago) I watched the crap out of the Smoking Gun's World's Dumbest. It's basically AFV with a bunch of washed up comedians or child stars from the 80's providing commentary. It was pretty funny, but I got tired of looking at Gary Busey after a while...

I've watched Safecrackers before, which I think is pretty good. Nice little treasure hunting show that actually shows them finding some grade A stuff. I watched one episode where they busted open a safe that had a gunpowder boobytrap to find a map leading to a burial site. The burial site had silverware, weapons, and a full ammobox, all from around the Civil War or Reconstruction era. If you can get past the redneck Duck Dynasty-ish background it has some pretty interesting stuff going on.

If I have the TV on if I'm cooking or doing something else sometimes I'll throw it on Most Shocking or Most Daring, more of those videos of people doing stupid shit.

Edited by BowlCity