I found the real Superconductor video

savagegrace26

Maybe the superconductor video needs its own thread. To me the original video seems "cheesy on purpose" - maybe it doesn't work, but I think the thing could be more closely analyzed to try to figure out what the director had in mind. The audience seems to be a reflection of the superficial "target mass appeal" . . .

Egads. You must REALLY be bored. :LOL:

Not at all. I actually have no time at all. I just get obsessed with this stuff. I do video editing and production for a living and it takes up most of my time. I "rushed" this one.

Egads. You must REALLY be bored. :LOL:

Not at all. I actually have no time at all. I just get obsessed with this stuff. I do video editing and production for a living and it takes up most of my time. I "rushed" this one.

Good one! Fun pun.

• Like 1

Don't quit your day job! Oh wait...

:oops:

Doing that was like doing a crossword puzzle on break. I wasn't paid for it. If you want, paypal me $500 and I'll put the extra polish into it. My email address is paymeifyouwantquality@youareascumbag.net

• Like 1

Doing that was like doing a crossword puzzle on break. I wasn't paid for it. If you want, paypal me $500 and I'll put the extra polish into it. My email address is paymeifyouwantquality@youareascumbag.net

That's OK. I saw the "Dreamline" video and I didn't see any "extra polish" but that's probably because no one paid $500 since that's the cost you quoted if people want to see actual quality.

I stated several times that it's only halfway done. Pay attention in life.

lol alrighty then...I'll await the quality version.

Most likely won't happen since I'm too busy. That's why I uploaded it now. My Dog Years video is taking all of my time...

Edited by savagegrace26