So My Old High School Principal Is in the News

He was fired from our school shortly after my class graduated, and now this. Best and brightest fo' reelz, yo. :eyeroll:

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2014/02/dr_alexis_martinez_region_supe.php

Ah, memories. Kind of like "Subdivisions" but with guns and stuff.

At least he got "temporarily reassigned". He has that going for him which is nice.... :eyeroll:

At least he got "temporarily reassigned". He has that going for him which is nice.... :eyeroll:

Yeah, huge morale boost for our local youngsters. Can I move up North where it snows all day now? I want snow everywhere, up to my ears. Just freeze me to death, please.

Edited by ThatLightInYourEyes

Holy shit.

"When officers arrived, Martinez confronted them despite warnings not to do so. He told officers that although he didn't own the gun, he had hidden it in the house but simply forgot where he put it. Because, hey, who doesn't remember where they put that gun that just went off?

This forgetful man, mind you, is in charge of the single largest region of Miami-Dade schools. He has oversight over 99 schools and more than 100,000 students."

He's a scary-looking mother, for sure. When I clicked on the link I was sure I was going to read that he'd just been arrested for kid-touching.

Edited by Mara

I always misplace my weapons. Just found a morning star under my pillow the other day. Been wondering what happened to that

Same thing happened to me just the other day with a bazooka.