Judas Priest finish recording new album

adace1

Just in case anybody missed it in the comments section of the latest Priest live story on Blabbermouth a few people were bitching about Priest and Scott Travis jumped in and replied!

Scott Travis · Works at Judas Priest · 1,490 followers

Only the 2nd show of the tour. Band hasn't played live in 2.5 years. I've NEVER done a tour where it didn't take about 10 shows to get really locked-in. When's your band playing??

Reply · · 10 · 4 hours ago

Randall Floyd · Top Commenter

our band sucks balls, so we don't play anywhere....but hey, maybe we should join our granddad's band like you and get some gigs!

Reply · · 4 hours ago

Eui Jae Lee · Top Commenter · 인턴 at 군인권센터

Holy shit. REAL Scott Travis came here!

Just in case anybody missed it in the comments section of the latest Priest live story on Blabbermouth a few people were bitching about Priest and Scott Travis jumped in and replied!

Only the 2nd show of the tour. Band hasn't played live in 2.5 years. I've NEVER done a tour where it didn't take about 10 shows to get really locked-in. When's your band playing??

our band sucks balls, so we don't play anywhere....but hey, maybe we should join our granddad's band like you and get some gigs!

Reply · · 4 hours ago

Hey Ducky! Long time no post but I have a quick story for you about Scott Travis.

Way back when on the "British Steel" Tour I was given an after party pass by a friend of mine in one of my favorite bands.

So I was able to go backstage and hang out after the show. I was hoping for a glimpse of Halford or Tipton.

Instead I was able to meet Snot I mean Scott Travis.

He was one of the biggest pricks that I have ever met.

NO CLASS! I MEAN "STAINED CLASS!"

The guy was a straight up arrogant piece of shit.

I was going to leave after he blew me off along with a few other fans but the late great Phil Kennemore was there.

It turned out to be such a wonderful night as the Kennemores gave me a ride home after one of the most worthless after parties I had ever attended.

Alas I still bought my Priest and Steel Panther ticket for November 16th.

I hope Scott reads this post somehow.

HEY SCOTT! YOU ARE A GOOD DRUMMER BUT FUKK OFF!"

Personally I think that Scott's drum set in Priest is set up pretty funky. Just look at the tom placement on the kit. It's fuckking whacked.

Pun intended.

Hope everyone is well on the Rush Forum.

I have lost all interest in RUSH thanks to:

A. Their shitty orchestra tour.

B. Their KISS like merch website that keeps bothering me to keep buying more Rush shit. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I DON'T WANT A R40 RUSH RECORD!

C. COCKWORK ANGELS An album I was into is now an album I can't stand.

D. Rush have become the whores of marketing and promotions. I don't want a fuckking 2015 Rush calendar.

Thank God Opeth makes new albums without a growl cooke monster bullshit vocal!!!!!

OPETH!!!!! THE NEW RUSH!

• Like 4

Reply · · 4 hours ago

Hey Ducky! Long time no post but I have a quick story for you about Scott Travis.

Way back when on the "British Steel" Tour I was given an after party pass by a friend of mine in one of my favorite bands.

So I was able to go backstage and hang out after the show. I was hoping for a glimpse of Halford or Tipton.

I was going to leave after he blew me off along with a few other fans but the late great Phil Kennemore was there.

It turned out to be such a wonderful night as the Kennemores gave me a ride home after one of the most worthless after parties I had ever attended.

Personally I think that Scott's drum set in Priest is set up pretty funky. Just look at the tom placement on the kit. It's fuckking whacked.

Pun intended.

B. Their KISS like merch website that keeps bothering me to keep buying more Rush shit. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I DON'T WANT A R40 RUSH RECORD!

D. Rush have become the whores of marketing and promotions. I don't want a fuckking 2015 Rush calendar.

Thank God Opeth makes new albums without a growl cooke monster bullshit vocal!!!!!

OPETH!!!!! THE NEW RUSH!

Hey Earl!

How are things in EARL WORLD??

I've heard that Travis is an arrogant bastard with fans.

What do you think of the new PRIEST album right now?? :haz:

His Royal Earlness!!!!! HEY BROTHER!!!! How the f**k are ya?

Hello my long lost brother! I haven't forgotten about you!!! "Don't You Forget About Me!" Simple Minds! LOL!

I'm doing great just going through some personal stuff with the other half.

Long story. But I can't write about it publicly. Treeduck knows!

Anyway I still want to go to Ireland someday. Whether I go with my wife or by myself remains to be seen!!

CHEERS!

Earl

• Like 1

Reply · · 4 hours ago

Pun intended.

OPETH!!!!! THE NEW RUSH!

Hey Earl!

Yep! You have heard right Ducky! Travis is an absolute ass. Personally I think he's an overrated drummer who sits behind a very awkward drum kit.

He is the master of the double bass that's about all he has to offer. LOL

Don't let my wife read these threads. She thinks she lives in EARL'S WORLD. Hence the issue at hand.

She turned 40 and BOOM! Changed woman.

I'm sure she will NEVER go to another RUSH concert again.

Especially will NEVER see another Priest show.

She is DONE dude. It's sad but I guess she grew up. I'm still a 46 year old child.

She listens to country music and eats kale and chia seed shakes. Works out everyday Good for her.

Isn't there a song by Queensryche called "Disconnected?"

That says it all sadly.

His Royal Earlness!!!!! HEY BROTHER!!!! How the f**k are ya?

Hello my long lost brother! I haven't forgotten about you!!! "Don't You Forget About Me!" Simple Minds! LOL!

I'm doing great just going through some personal stuff with the other half.

Long story. But I can't write about it publicly. Treeduck knows!

Anyway I still want to go to Ireland someday. Whether I go with my wife or by myself remains to be seen!!

CHEERS!

Earl

To paraphrase Lord Trousersnake of Coverpants, I wish you well.

I had beers in Phil's old haunt in Dublin last week. You were in my thoughts! Some day one day.

• Like 1

Reply · · 4 hours ago

Pun intended.

OPETH!!!!! THE NEW RUSH!

Hey Earl!

Yep! You have heard right Ducky! Travis is an absolute ass. Personally I think he's an overrated drummer who sits behind a very awkward drum kit.

Don't let my wife read these threads. She thinks she lives in EARL'S WORLD. Hence the issue at hand.

She is DONE dude. It's sad but I guess she grew up. I'm still a 46 year old child.

She listens to country music and eats kale and chia seed shakes. Works out everyday Good for her.

That says it all sadly.

That's sad to hear Earl, but why does she think listening to country music is grown up? And I assume from what you said that she doesn't want you here and should be listening to country too? Where did this come from??? What changed her, did she meet a bunch of new posh tart bitch friends? Kale sucks btw!

People think Travis is great, he's pretty good but not the best Priest drummer.

Reply · · 4 hours ago

Pun intended.

OPETH!!!!! THE NEW RUSH!

Hey Earl!

That says it all sadly.

That's sad to hear Earl, but why does she think listening to country music is grown up? And I assume from what you said that she doesn't want you here and should be listening to country too? Where did this come from??? What changed her, did she meet a bunch of new posh tart bitch friends? Kale sucks btw!

Hahaha! Of course my friend! Priest's best drummer is SIMON PHILLIPS!!!!

Not to get to personal on a public forum about my situation but Pat, I have no clue. She said she grew up. Wants to be number one now.

Probably does talk to a few friends. No clue man. I have to take it day by day.

Reply · · 4 hours ago

Pun intended.

OPETH!!!!! THE NEW RUSH!

Hey Earl!

That says it all sadly.

Not to get to personal on a public forum about my situation but Pat, I have no clue. She said she grew up. Wants to be number one now.

I'll PM you mate.

10313288_732743253462378_2386400429467468988_n.jpg?oh=93bbaa3657ff0aa890d423f3fdaf973c&oe=54AA8676&__gda__=1420553678_e872138ecce7a6789d45c81b6043a241

Check this out Maniacs! My own custom made LD-RF from Garren Dakessian @loucinguitars Amazing tone woods and attention to detail make this beauty a killer! Honoured to be on the list of artists Garren has, @zakkwyldebls @philx1111 and @alexlifeson to name a few! RHRF
  • Like 2

Reply · · 4 hours ago

Pun intended.

OPETH!!!!! THE NEW RUSH!

Hey Earl!

That says it all sadly.

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles Earl! :hug2:

Oh sorry Duck. Yes I still think the new album is excellent I did purchase my Priest ticket. GA Floor. Of course I'm going alone.

That sucks Earl but fuckk it, I've been to many gigs on my own and once the concert starts you don't care about any of that crap it's just time to fuckking ROCK baby! So just ROCK Earl, it's METAL and you know it is! And it's time to go apeshit once more! It's PRIEST and it's all about METAL

:haz: :haz: :haz: :haz: :haz:

So just ROCK Earl, it's METAL and you know it is! And it's time to go apeshit once more! It's PRIEST and it's all about METAL

:haz: :haz: :haz: :haz: :haz:

What he said! :)

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-1.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-2.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-3.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-4.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-5.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-6.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-7.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-8.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-10.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-9.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-11.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-12.jpg

• Like 1

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-13.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-14.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-15.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-16.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-17.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-18.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-19.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-20.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-21.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-22.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-23.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-24.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-25.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-26.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-27.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-28.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-30.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-31.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-32.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-33.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-34.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-35.jpg

• Like 1

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-1.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-2.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-3.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-4.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-5.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-6.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-7.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-8.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-10.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-9.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-11.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/gc/judaspriest/barclayscenter/judaspriest-12.jpg

Awesome!! :codger: :haz:

• Like 1