Okay, ladies... let's talk about...

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#101 hobo73

hobo73

In the court of the Crimson Hobes

• Members *
  • 2658 posts
  • Interests:LOVE my baby girl, LOVE my music and LOVE being my weird ol' self ;)

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:26 PM

A girl I kinda had a thing for in high school flashed me once, & she had tiiiiiiiny nips. They were so small! Kinda freaked me out since I'd never seen any like that before lol
Personally, I like bigger ones. Not quarter-sized, but more than enough to work with. :D

Sponsored Post

#102 Rushchick10

Rushchick10

The Professor

• Members *
  • 3322 posts
  • Interests:Rush, endurance cycling, Rush, weightlifting, Rush, music, Geddy Lee, hiking, Rush...oh, you get the idea!

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:44 PM

Not to brag, but I have a very perky set of 36-Ds.  I'm not much for videos, however.  

Anywho, I have actually run the gauntlet from being pretty flat as a teenager to "busting" forth in my mid 20's.  So, I have experience in several places on the spectrum.  I'm pretty happy where I am at now, and I don't think I would like it if I was any bigger.  I get attention when I want it.  That's all I need.  ;)

#103 Narps

Narps

Official TRF Pace Car Driver

• Members
  • 27720 posts
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:46 PM

View PostRushchick10, on 09 February 2014 - 10:44 PM, said:

Not to brag, but I have a very perky set of 36-Ds.  I'm not much for videos, however.  

Anywho, I have actually run the gauntlet from being pretty flat as a teenager to "busting" forth in my mid 20's.  So, I have experience in several places on the spectrum.  I'm pretty happy where I am at now, and I don't think I would like it if I was any bigger.  I get attention when I want it.  That's all I need.  ;)
:dweez: :clap: :wub: Here's some attention wanted or not :)

Edited by Narpzilla, 09 February 2014 - 10:47 PM.

#104 hobo73

hobo73

• Members *
  • 2658 posts
  • Interests:LOVE my baby girl, LOVE my music and LOVE being my weird ol' self ;)

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:01 PM

Chick, I'm jealous! I was a B cup in the 4th grade. Seriously, I have no clue what it's like to be flat.
....sometimes I think it'd be so nice to be able to go braless, or be able to run without getting thumped in the chin (it has happened lmfao)

#105 Rushchick10

Rushchick10

The Professor

• Members *
  • 3322 posts
  • Interests:Rush, endurance cycling, Rush, weightlifting, Rush, music, Geddy Lee, hiking, Rush...oh, you get the idea!

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:07 PM

I sometimes go out in public braless (now that I have knockers worth looking at).  I mean, I don't go jogging or anything, but just a quick trip to the store or something of that nature.  Sometimes I come back sore, sometimes not.  I was more likely to put on a bra when I was barely a B cup than I am now that I am a D cup.  :huh:

#106 hobo73

hobo73

• Members *
  • 2658 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:49 AM

If I go braless, I wear a hoodie over myself lol lets just say, it is very obvious when I go without! Some ladies just NEED support. Haha.

They may not be perfect in my eyes, but I love my twins. BOOB POWERS ACTIVATE!

#107 RushYesZeppelin

RushYesZeppelin

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:37 AM

I was a D cup at 13 and am now a 34H. I've never understood why some women seem so keen on getting larger ones when they're mostly just a pain in the ass (Well more in the back and shoulders). They have their advantages but I spent most of high school being called "Tits McGee" and trying to hide them. I can understand getting the surgery for reconstructive purposes and maybe for slight cosmetic reasons. But the giant, in-your-face balloon looking ones have always baffled me. They look so uncomfortable.

#108 Rushchick10

Rushchick10

The Professor

• Members *
  • 3322 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:13 AM

If I do the braless thing, it's usually in a form-fitting t-shirt.  I sometimes take a zip-up hoodie and keep it in my car for if they get a little too perky.  But, I've gotten some great customer service when I've just been in jeans and t-shirt as apposed to the cooler months where my jacket covers the gals.

#109 hobo73

hobo73

• Members *
  • 2658 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:17 AM

View PostRushchick10, on 10 February 2014 - 03:13 AM, said:

If I do the braless thing, it's usually in a form-fitting t-shirt.  I sometimes take a zip-up hoodie and keep it in my car for if they get a little too perky.  But, I've gotten some great customer service when I've just been in jeans and t-shirt as apposed to the cooler months where my jacket covers the gals.

Girl, if I truly wanted to, I know exactly what to wear to get great customer service- hell the other night I wore a hoodie and tight jeans to the gas station & they tried to give me a discount.
I'm an honest gal, though, and said no thanks :P

I know what giggle to use, how to move juuuust right to make 'em jiggle- all tricks I used when trying to buy booze/cigarettes underage LOL

#110 hobo73

hobo73

• Members *
  • 2658 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:18 AM

OH- and my husband always says "You have boobs. You can get whatever you want."
Kinda true lol

#111 Xanadoood

Xanadoood

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 5475 posts
  • Interests:Music
    Biking
    Mountain Climbing
    Running
    Movies
    Reading

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:34 AM

I need to hang out in this part of the forum more often

#112 Narps

Narps

Official TRF Pace Car Driver

• Members
  • 27720 posts
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:58 AM

:cheers: to all the girls and the ladies of Rush that are seemingly very proud of theirs.... :)

#113 KennyLee

KennyLee

Always A Bridesmaid

• Members
  • 2937 posts
  • Interests:Rush, hockey, Rush and hockey.

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:23 AM

View PostNarpzilla, on 10 February 2014 - 10:58 AM, said:

:cheers: to all the girls and the ladies of Rush that are seemingly very proud of theirs.... :)

Hear, hear!  :cheers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users