And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

I'm not prepared to pursue my line of enquiry any further. :cheers:

It was pretty predictable, really. It was an act of purest optimism to pose the question in the first place

Well, you have to know these things when you're a king, you know. :P

Ooh, he's a clever little boy - he's a clever little boy.

He's no ordinary idiot. He is a lecturer in idiocy at the University of East Anglia.
  • Like 2

It was pretty predictable, really. It was an act of purest optimism to pose the question in the first place

He's no ordinary idiot. He is a lecturer in idiocy at the University of East Anglia.

I am the Bishop of East Anglia and anyone who doesn't believe me, can look me up in the book. :moon:
  • Like 2

I am the Bishop of East Anglia and anyone who doesn't believe me, can look me up in the book. :moon:

We don't have any books. We're fresh out of them. Good morning. :unsure: :hi:
  • Like 2

You've not been properly trained. I demand another assistant. :rage:
  • Like 2

When I applied for this job I thought I'd get a few decent lines, but you end up doing the whole thing. :|
  • Like 2

When I applied for this job I thought I'd get a few decent lines, but you end up doing the whole thing. :|

Get the new Pooh-Pooh machine. Embarrass TRF. Completely authentic sound. :ebert:
  • Like 2

Get the new Pooh-Pooh machine. Embarrass TRF. Completely authentic sound. :ebert:

Even words like tits, winkle and vibraphone, cannot rival the embarrassment potential of sounds.
  • Like 2

Even words like tits, winkle and vibraphone, cannot rival the embarrassment potential of sounds.

funny thing, dear...all the naughty words sound woody.
  • Like 2

Well that's, er, very interesting, because, er, I am, in fact, made entirely of wood.
  • Like 2

Well that's, er, very interesting, because, er, I am, in fact, made entirely of wood.

I don't want you to think of the Wood Party as a load of old men that like hanging around on ropes
  • Like 2

I don't want you to think of the Wood Party as a load of old men that like hanging around on ropes

They do this over four hundred times a day. Nobody knows why.
  • Like 2

The money's good...and the water skiing! :D-13:
  • Like 2

I object, in the strongest possible terms to this obvious reference to our own slogan 'It's a dog's life... a man's life in the modern army'
  • Like 2

I object, in the strongest possible terms to this obvious reference to our own slogan 'It's a dog's life... a man's life in the modern army'

A bloke was telling me, if you're in the army and there's a war you have to go and fight. :scared:
  • Like 2

A bloke was telling me, if you're in the army and there's a war you have to go and fight. :scared:

Well, to be quite honest, Your_Lion, I'd... rather be at home with the wife and kids.
  • Like 2

Well, to be quite honest, Your_Lion, I'd... rather be at home with the wife and kids.

Does your lovely daughter like Tizer? :digi: Wouldn't mind buying her a bottle of Tizer...if it's available in this area, that is.
  • Like 2

Does your lovely daughter like Tizer? :digi: Wouldn't mind buying her a bottle of Tizer...if it's available in this area, that is.

I don't want to catch anyone not drinking in their room after lights out. :tsk:
  • Like 2

Quite the reverse is true of "Chateau Chunder", which is an Appelachian controle, specially grown for those keen on regurgitation -- a fine wine which really opens up the sluices at both ends

Oh, well, there's only just enough for me. You see, if I split what's left, there'd be hardly any left for me at all. :tsk:
  • Like 2

Quite the reverse is true of "Chateau Chunder", which is an Appelachian controle, specially grown for those keen on regurgitation -- a fine wine which really opens up the sluices at both ends

Oh, well, there's only just enough for me. You see, if I split what's left, there'd be hardly any left for me at all. :tsk:

Fine, sir, he said between clenched teeth, knowing full well it was a most unrewarding part. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad0019.gif
  • Like 2

Fine, sir, he said between clenched teeth, knowing full well it was a most unrewarding part. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad0019.gif

Bye for now, Your_Lion. Keep your teeth clean. :hockeygoon:
  • Like 2

He treasured these teeth, which were made of the finest pine and he varnished them after every meal. And next to his teeth, his dearest love was his pet dog, Herman. He would take Herman for long walks and pet and fuss over him all day, and steal him tasty tidbits which he never ate, because sadly, he was dead
  • Like 2

He treasured these teeth, which were made of the finest pine and he varnished them after every meal. And next to his teeth, his dearest love was his pet dog, Herman. He would take Herman for long walks and pet and fuss over him all day, and steal him tasty tidbits which he never ate, because sadly, he was dead

:no: it's not dead. It's resting!
  • Like 2

Ken's trainer runs the 13,000 miles from his two-room lean-to in Bangkok and gets him up. :smash:
  • Like 2

Ken's trainer runs the 13,000 miles from his two-room lean-to in Bangkok and gets him up. :smash:

He's slamming away there as best he can. He's getting absolutely no reaction at all. :huh:
  • Like 2