2012 - 11/13 - Seattle, WA

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#41 CrossedSignals

CrossedSignals

Rushaholic

• Members *
  • 1668 posts
  • Interests:digital audio, computer science, cartooning, guitar playing, beaches, oceans, sand, surf, music, television, computer games, strong female heroines in sci-fi/fantasy (see my sig), being a total spaz

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:14 PM

AUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH WHYYYYYYYYY

Sponsored Post

#42 CrossedSignals

CrossedSignals

Rushaholic

• Members *
  • 1668 posts
  • Interests:digital audio, computer science, cartooning, guitar playing, beaches, oceans, sand, surf, music, television, computer games, strong female heroines in sci-fi/fantasy (see my sig), being a total spaz

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:15 PM

I thought Row 20 was meh so I tossed mine back like 5 times.  sad.gif  Oh well... live and learn. Looks like there is another presale tomorrow so I'll try my luck then.

#43 Janie

Janie

Rush Caption Queen

• Members *
  • 16549 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE (CrossedSignals @ May 8 2012, 04:15 PM)
I thought Row 20 was meh so I tossed mine back like 5 times.  sad.gif  Oh well... live and learn. Looks like there is another presale tomorrow so I'll try my luck then.

Tomorrow? What time? Where?

Is there any way to tell if floor seats are still available?

#44 CrossedSignals

CrossedSignals

Rushaholic

• Members *
  • 1668 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE (Janie @ May 8 2012, 07:18 PM)
I thought Row 20 was meh so I tossed mine back like 5 times.  sad.gif  Oh well... live and learn. Looks like there is another presale tomorrow so I'll try my luck then.

From Ticketmaster:

LIVENATION / RADIO PRESALE
Start: Wed, 05/09/12 10:00 AM PDT
End: Thu, 05/10/12 03:00 PM PDT

I don't know if it's just a regular open-to-the-public pre-sale, but I'll be online at 10am just in case. As for floor seats, I dunno.... they're not listed on MusicToday anymore, but I'm guessing they're still holding some floor seats for the other pre-sales.

#45 HowItIs

HowItIs

Goddess in our Garden

• Members *
  • 6072 posts
  • Interests:Well, Rush of course..... Other Prog bands including Genesis, Yes, ELP. Reading, always reading. Stephen King, Carl Hiaasen, any kind of Non-Fiction and, naturally, Neil's books. Collecting; Fenton glass, Frankoma pottery, Disneyland souvenirs. Movies; we have about 300 DVDs. Word puzzles; crosswords and the like. Politics; I'm a writer for a political blog and a proud Progressive.

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:19 AM

QUOTE (Skin Bag @ May 8 2012, 12:53 PM)
Hey driventotheedge ~ you're gonna like this.  Ticketmaster is now giving me an interactive map with the Citi presale showing exactly which seats are available in the entire arena so I am assuming it is a highly accurate map.  And guess what!  There are no floor rows 10-14 (looks like open aisle) so your Row 16 has only one row in front of it.  Sweet seats!!

And Janie ~ you may not like me for this but I threw away what looked like front row seats!  The interactive map wasn't available at the time but from the description it sounds like this was in a wheelchair section in front of Geddy.  I was tempted to buy this ticket and then resell it but thought it better to save for who it's meant for, the handicapped.

I went ahead and got myself Floor AA, Row 20, Seat 20.  Doubly sweet seat, LOL.  My daughter and her buds can keep the Section 127 seats.

There's a disable seating section down front? But the little symbols are at the back! I'm so confused! wacko.gif

It's a good thing I'm sending Hubby over to the Key to check on better seats on Monday....

Edited by HowItIs, 09 May 2012 - 03:27 AM.

#46 Janie

Janie

Rush Caption Queen

• Members *
  • 16549 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:33 AM

QUOTE (CrossedSignals @ May 8 2012, 04:23 PM)
QUOTE (Janie @ May 8 2012, 07:18 PM)
I thought Row 20 was meh so I tossed mine back like 5 times.  sad.gif  Oh well... live and learn. Looks like there is another presale tomorrow so I'll try my luck then.

From Ticketmaster:

LIVENATION / RADIO PRESALE
Start: Wed, 05/09/12 10:00 AM PDT
End: Thu, 05/10/12 03:00 PM PDT

I don't know if it's just a regular open-to-the-public pre-sale, but I'll be online at 10am just in case. As for floor seats, I dunno.... they're not listed on MusicToday anymore, but I'm guessing they're still holding some floor seats for the other pre-sales.

It looks like you have to have a Live Nation mobile app for this presale??

This is getting ridiculous.  angry.gif  

#47 Nate1647

Nate1647

The Seeker

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:Rush...Rush.

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:49 AM

Looks like the floor seats are already gone sad.gif There will still be some available for normal ticket sales, right?

#48 Janie

Janie

Rush Caption Queen

• Members *
  • 16549 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:53 AM

QUOTE (Nate1647 @ May 9 2012, 09:49 AM)
Looks like the floor seats are already gone sad.gif There will still be some available for normal ticket sales, right?

Well, what about for this presale which is supposedly happening in 8 minutes??  

#49 CrossedSignals

CrossedSignals

Rushaholic

• Members *
  • 1668 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:04 PM

QUOTE (Janie @ May 9 2012, 12:53 PM)
QUOTE (Nate1647 @ May 9 2012, 09:49 AM)

Well, what about for this presale which is supposedly happening in 8 minutes??

Password is drumline !

Edited by CrossedSignals, 09 May 2012 - 12:04 PM.

#50 CrossedSignals

CrossedSignals

Rushaholic

• Members *
  • 1668 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:20 PM

Row 29 Geddyside!  1022.gif   tongue.gif

Well it beats the hell out of my first (and last) Rush show..... waaaaaaaaaaay back in the boonies at White River.

common001.gif   common001.gif  

#51 Janie

Janie

Rush Caption Queen

• Members *
  • 16549 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:33 PM

Hey driventotheedge ~ you're gonna like this.  Ticketmaster is now giving me an interactive map with the Citi presale showing exactly which seats are available in the entire arena so I am assuming it is a highly accurate map.  And guess what!  There are no floor rows 10-14 (looks like open aisle) so your Row 16 has only one row in front of it.  Sweet seats!!

Bursting some bubbles here, but rows 10-14 were reserved for VIP tickets. So, the row you are in, is the actual, correct row.

#52 driventotheedge

driventotheedge

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1770 posts
  • Interests:Riding my Harley (2006 Road King)
    Razor clamming
    The Seattle Seahawks

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (Janie @ May 9 2012, 11:33 AM)
Hey driventotheedge ~ you're gonna like this.  Ticketmaster is now giving me an interactive map with the Citi presale showing exactly which seats are available in the entire arena so I am assuming it is a highly accurate map.  And guess what!  There are no floor rows 10-14 (looks like open aisle) so your Row 16 has only one row in front of it.  Sweet seats!!

Bursting some bubbles here, but rows 10-14 were reserved for VIP tickets. So, the row you are in, is the actual, correct row.

I'm happy and yeah I agree with Janie that those rows are there but not on the map at present. I just looked at the interacive map as well and basically we'll be straight back from Alex. Definitely left of center but full view of the stage and all the effects and the floor always has the best sound IMO. Last year at The Gorge I was so far left I couldn't see the video screen behind Neil. At intermission my brother and I moved to the back aisle of the lowest level seating and stood and watched cuz the view was better even though we were definitely further back. Fortunately the ushers were totlly cool and allowed us to do so.

#53 Nate1647

Nate1647

The Seeker

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:48 PM

No luck in the presale. Damn sad.gif  

#54 Janie

Janie

Rush Caption Queen

• Members *
  • 16549 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE (Nate1647 @ May 9 2012, 01:48 PM)
No luck in the presale. Damn sad.gif

Are you going for a particular seat? I just looked and there are 11 open seats in section BB (Alex's side) and 2 in section AA (Geddy's side). Those are floor seats and all around row 25.

Presale ends in one hour - at 3pm.

#55 Nate1647

Nate1647

The Seeker

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:53 PM

Link?

#56 Nate1647

Nate1647

The Seeker

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:00 PM

Just passed up a pair 28th row.

I'll just have to hope for a pair closer than last year (15th row) at normal sale.

This is just dumb.  

#57 Janie

Janie

Rush Caption Queen

• Members *
  • 16549 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:03 PM

QUOTE (Nate1647 @ May 9 2012, 03:00 PM)

I'll just have to hope for a pair closer than last year (15th row) at normal sale.

This is just dumb.

That might be tough as rows 10-14 are already sold out and I'm going to imagine that most seats in rows 1-9 are comp tix.

#58 Nate1647

Nate1647

The Seeker

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:05 PM

Last year I was able to get 15th row in the normal sale, paid 103 a ticket.  

#59 CrossedSignals

CrossedSignals

Rushaholic

• Members *
  • 1668 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE (Nate1647 @ May 9 2012, 06:00 PM)

This is just dumb.

Yeah, I was hoping for better, but eventually I just decided to end the misery and go for Row 29. Which sucks because I had Row 20 during the first sale and decided to hold off  tongue.gif  doh.gif

What matters now is that I have face-value Rush tickets locked down  cheer.gif  

#60 Skin Bag

Skin Bag

The Seeker

• Members *
  • 160 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:34 AM

QUOTE (Janie @ May 9 2012, 10:33 AM)

I see, thanks for clearing up that little confusion (on my part, sorry 'bout that).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users