The Camera Eye

yyzyy

During the second part of the Camera Eye, there is a noise! It kind of sounds like a fart, and then there is a reply to it...Sounding like Geddy...But I can't make out what he says...Does anyone know what that noise is and what the reply is?!?!?!!

I have....... no idea but I know what you're talking about. Right before the last bridge before the guitar solo right?

I have....... no idea but I know what you're talking about. Right before the last bridge before the guitar solo right?

Correct....The time would be...8:56-8:59.

It's at 8:56

I heard it was a sub-dialogue sorta thing, were Geddy says, in a british accent, "ello, mornin' Gov(ner)"

Sounds plausible, my extensive research has yielded nothing concrete (interview-wise)

Guest Quigley_Moog
Wow!! I am surprised this hasn't been covered or discussed yet. I have heard that Geddy burps and then says, "Oh my God!" because he knew the engineers were recording. Funny. I like this mistake, it reminds me that even though this album is the best, it was still made by humans and is not a gift from the Heavens! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Magnus @ Mar 18 2005, 12:19 AM)
It's

'Ello

followed by

Morning, Guv

I'm sure of it.

At 8.56

Agreed, with the "'ello" in a Terry Thomas style accent!

BTW, the Classic Rock piece which I totally misquoted earlier in this thread was actually as follows -

Does someone really burp at the end of "The Camera Eye" or is it my speakers?

Geddy : There's a noise there, but not a burp

Alex : A fart maybe, but we're not rude enough to burp!

Archived