How many times do you listen to Rush in a week?

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Poll: How many times do you listen to Rush in a week? (47 member(s) have cast votes)

How many times do you listen to Rush in a week?

1. 1 time (3 votes [6.38%])

Percentage of vote: 6.38%

2. 2 times (2 votes [4.26%])

Percentage of vote: 4.26%

3. 3 times (3 votes [6.38%])

Percentage of vote: 6.38%

4. 4 times (2 votes [4.26%])

Percentage of vote: 4.26%

5. 5 times (5 votes [10.64%])

Percentage of vote: 10.64%

6. 6 times (1 votes [2.13%])

Percentage of vote: 2.13%

7. 7 times (31 votes [65.96%])

Percentage of vote: 65.96%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Spirit of the Radio

Spirit of the Radio

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 02:44 PM

Every day, definetely. Sometimes one album a day, sometimes i can go through 4 or 5, but that's on a weekend

Sponsored Post

#22 Moonraker

Moonraker

O_o

• Members *
  • 6362 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 03:35 PM

I have been on a Rush downswing these last few months, especially after the tour finished.  I dont think I listen to more then 1 Rush song a week now, I am really out of it.

*prepares for the tomatos and bricks to be thrown*

#23 rush fanatic

rush fanatic

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Florida Gators, RUSH, Fishing, camping, hiking, computers, reading books & the Florida Gators

Posted 08 February 2005 - 04:19 PM

My 8 year old son and I listen to RUSH everyday. We love RUSH 2.gif  signs015.gif  

#24 RushGuru

RushGuru

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1308 posts
  • Interests:Rush (duh), guitar, drums, going to concerts, Playing in my band, Pink Floyd, Van Halen, Hockey, Football...

Posted 08 February 2005 - 07:12 PM

Everyday for me too. 2.gif  

#25 D-13

D-13

You can put it in the win column!

• Members *
  • 9349 posts
  • Interests:Music

Posted 08 February 2005 - 07:23 PM

hmmm at school I usually listen to 3-4 cds worth...and then at home a huge mix of stuff smile.gif  

#26 thetrees

thetrees

The Seeker

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:rush, music in general, sports, fitness, females, philosophy, art, literature, movies, chess

Posted 08 February 2005 - 09:25 PM

i listen to rush at least 5 times a week if not every day. sometimes life gets in the way but then at the next chance rush is an escape to help smoothe the unnatractive truths....

#27 progrush2112

progrush2112

Solar Federalist

• Members
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Going to concerts, Drumming, Drum Corps, U.S. History, Music History (Jazz and Psych/Prog Rock), Console Gaming, Model Building, Collecting Vinyl.

Posted 08 February 2005 - 09:36 PM

I pick a random Rush album and play it continually for an entire week, depending on how long i drive, is how much Rush i get. This weeks selection: Presto

#28 rushengal

rushengal

Ahead by a Century

• Members *
  • 6451 posts
  • Interests:Hockey, Rush, School, Rush, Work, Rush, Internet, Rush, Chatting with Friends, Rush, M*A*S*H, Rush, Firefly, Rush... did I mention Rush?

Posted 08 February 2005 - 10:59 PM

I cant say how often I listen in a week... how about a day!
When I wake up, shower, walk to school, between (and sometimes during) classes, lunch, walking to work, at work, at home, and as I go to sleep. (Maybe 6-7 hours a day)
Weekends are another story... I'm out most of the time, and my CD player is going constantly... maybe 5 hours...
Currently in my CD player: Permanent Waves
Currently in my Stereo: Moving Pictures, A Show of Hands and All The Worlds a Stage ... went shopping... building the collection  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  

#29 Presto45

Presto45

Solar Federalist

• Members
  • 2554 posts
  • Interests:I love going to Bethany Beach Delaware to Relax whenever i can after a long week at work

Posted 08 February 2005 - 11:23 PM

All the time  

#30 afansince74

afansince74

Raymond Luxury Yacht

• Members *
  • 1077 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 11:38 PM

QUOTE (rushengal @ Feb 8 2005, 10:59 PM)
I cant say how often I listen in a week... how about a day!
When I wake up, shower, walk to school, between (and sometimes during) classes, lunch, walking to work, at work, at home, and as I go to sleep. (Maybe 6-7 hours a day)
Weekends are another story... I'm out most of the time, and my CD player is going constantly... maybe 5 hours...
Currently in my CD player: Permanent Waves
Currently in my Stereo: Moving Pictures, A Show of Hands and All The Worlds a Stage ... went shopping... building the collection  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I was gonna say that!  I got 6 discs in the rotation in the truck right now...
HYF, RTB, PeW, GUP, Pesto, and FB... but I'm changing the rotation this weekend... think I'll drop in 1-6 for some "oldies" for a change! yes.gif
Yea, for me, it's about all I listen to while driving.  And that adds up to an album or 2 a day, mostly! 653.gif  653.gif  653.gif  

#31 Milton Bridge

Milton Bridge

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1080 posts
  • Interests:Glasgow Rangers, Golf, Beer, Music but most importantly my wife and boy and Girl

Posted 09 February 2005 - 03:50 AM

I have 45 Rush "albums" on my IPOD including all the albums and numerous Boots.

In the car I usually shuffle songs and about every 4th song is Rush which brightens my commute to work.

653.gif  

#32 Proggy

Proggy

The Seeker

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:The usual; music (coupled with air drumming lol), reading (mostly on-line nowadays!) and hitting the gym a couple of times a week...

Posted 09 February 2005 - 04:34 AM

It would be great to have the chance to listen to music while driving, but since I don't drive (no driving-license, no car) I can't reserve that time of the day to music-listening...I bet rush hours would be my fav time of the day if I could!  laugh.gif  

Anyway, I concentrate my music-listening activities to the times, when I'm sitting in front of the puter, which amounts to several hours a day usually. Rush only gets played once or maybe twice a week recently -at most. I'm discovering all kinds of great music atm so there simply isn't time to concentrate on one band exclusively... And this way the music itself stays as fresh as possible. (It was pure joy to listen to 2112, followed by Hemispheres the other night!)  

Since I don't have music files in my computer, I need to rely on the old-fashioned way of actually selecting a certain cd to put in the stereo! Songs from different albums don't get mixed up in this household, lol. Though it would be, eh, interesting to hear something like Freeze followed by Tears...!  wacko.gif

#33 GhostGirl

GhostGirl

Sweetheart of Dixie

• Admin
  • 21936 posts
  • Interests:It was what I was born for —
    to look, to listen,

to lose myself
    inside this soft world —
    to instruct myself
    over and over

Posted 09 February 2005 - 12:32 PM

About 3x a week for me, at least right now.  Also listening to U2, Queen, and Yes...sometimes Soundgarden.

#34 General_Patten

General_Patten

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 04:57 PM

I have all of my rush songs on my ipod (a big woping 3 aqlbums fists crying.gif ), but none the less I have yet to go a day were a Rush song hasn't played.

#35 New World Kid

New World Kid

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 5616 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 07:08 PM

Yeah,, every friggen day. On the bus coming home...yeah, I pretty much have it down to what songs on what albums I can play and have them end when i step off the bus.

Im so cool

...or a high school nerd....

ummm....hey, whos talking about me?

#36 happysmiles007

happysmiles007

Every nerve aware...

• Members *
  • 2993 posts
  • Interests:football. music. horseback riding.

Posted 09 February 2005 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE (New World Kid @ Feb 9 2005, 07:08 PM)
Im so cool

...or a high school nerd....

i'm right there with you, & there's absolutely nothing nerdy about listening to the good stuff.  i'd rather have a RUSH fan than..oh, say, a "my chemical romance" fan..those kids're usually pretty messed up.  at least, they are at my school.. wacko.gif  

#37 ES-335

ES-335

The Peaceable Kingdummy

• Members *
  • 2789 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 09:42 PM

At least 7 times a week for me.

Have all the albums on my work computer ... plus some other "stuff"

In the car ... working around the house/yard ...

Yep ... I am a big RUSH fan.  

smile.gif  

#38 sfuentes

sfuentes

Currently listening to...

• Members *
  • 6769 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 09:56 PM

How many times do I listen to Rush?

As often as possible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users