2008 - 07/14 - Wantagh, NY - Nikon at Jones Beach Theater

If anyone is selling or knows anyone selling (2) tickets for the the 7/14 show, please reply asap. I am only looking for tickets in Section A, B, or C.

Thank you!!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (different strings @ May 25 2008, 06:21 AM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ May 22 2008, 05:34 AM)
QUOTE (different strings @ May 19 2008, 03:40 AM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ May 19 2008, 07:08 AM)
the date will be here soon. we have less tham 2 month's to pick a time.

smile.gif Hey I would love to meet up with you Metaldad and of course anyone else going to this show. I will be going on my own the day after Pagscon and really would like to meet some more TRFer's at this venue. 2.gif trink39.gif

we will get together for some trink39.gif before the show. we have to pick a stop trink39.gif

sounds great smile.gif trink39.gif I am coming from Penn Station on the LONG ISLAND RAILROAD and getting to Wantagh around 10am. From there if it's nice and hot I might get a taxi or the bus to Jones Beach. Have you got any suggestions confused13.gif confused13.gif confused13.gif

a taxi will cost you BIG $$$$$$$. call penn station , they might know of a bus that goes to j.b. you really might not want to get to p.s. that early. maybe noon. you don't want to be sitting around for 9 or 10 hr's trink39.gif

My hotel is two blocks away from Penn Station and I was thinking of making a day of it at JONES BEACH as I can get a bus it seems from Wantagh station but as I haven't a clue about the area etc I am all ears regarding a meetup. trink39.gif

i don't really know when i will get to j.b. yet. it's a big parking lot and you gotta have drink's trink38.gif in a cup. the cop's at j.b. have nothing better to do. how many of us are going?

QUOTE (metaldad @ May 30 2008, 12:41 PM)
i don't really know when i will get to j.b. yet. it's a big parking lot and you gotta have drink's trink38.gif in a cup. the cop's at j.b. have nothing better to do. how many of us are going?

I'm staying in Long Island the night of the gig, leaving Freehold early in the day, so I'm up for anything, so count me in!

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ May 31 2008, 11:52 PM)
i don't really know when i will get to j.b. yet. it's a big parking lot and you gotta have drink's trink38.gif  in a cup. the cop's at j.b. have nothing better to do. how many of us are going?

I'm staying in Long Island the night of the gig, leaving Freehold early in the day, so I'm up for anything, so count me in!

laugh.gif I think you mean Freeport Hatchett but I would love to catch up with you mate trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Jun 1 2008, 11:03 AM)
i don't really know when i will get to j.b. yet. it's a big parking lot and you gotta have drink's trink38.gif  in a cup. the cop's at j.b. have nothing better to do. how many of us are going?

laugh.gif I think you mean Freeport Hatchett but I would love to catch up with you mate trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

No, Freehold, New Jersey, Bruce Springsteen's hometown. Checkout "My Hometown".

We can make plans at the tailgate in Holmdel! trink38.gif trink39.gif trink38.gif

show date is gettin close! common001.gif

CANT WAIT!

i SOOO need this 1022.gif

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Jun 2 2008, 12:01 AM)

We can make plans at the tailgate in Holmdel! trink38.gif trink39.gif trink38.gif

ahh ok Hatchett gotcha laugh.gif are you going to Pagscon or only the show at Holmdel? 2.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Jun 3 2008, 11:57 AM)

ahh ok Hatchett gotcha laugh.gif are you going to Pagscon or only the show at Holmdel? 2.gif

Just Holmdel. I'll leave all you die-hards alone at PAGSCON!!!

When do you get in from Oz, we land early Friday morning. Hope my 2 boys get through the flight OK, one is nearly 2 1/2 and the littlest guy will be 7 months, the flight should be fun!

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Jun 3 2008, 11:14 PM)

When do you get in from Oz, we land early Friday morning. Hope my 2 boys get through the flight OK, one is nearly 2 1/2 and the littlest guy will be 7 months, the flight should be fun!

I hope that you will be okay with your two boys.I arrive Thursday afternoon around 5:30PM July 3 into JFK and will be staying in Manhatton only a couple of blocks from Penn Station. I will rest Friday then on to Saratoga Springs early on the Sat for my FIRST ever 2.gif show. I hope that I can get to meet you at the PNC show in Holmdel, I will be with the Pagscon lot partying on the LAWN. trink39.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Jun 4 2008, 06:11 AM)

I hope that you will be okay with your two boys.I arrive Thursday afternoon around 5:30PM July 3 into JFK and will be staying in Manhatton only a couple of blocks from Penn Station. I will rest Friday then on to Saratoga Springs early on the Sat for my FIRST ever 2.gif show. I hope that I can get to meet you at the PNC show in Holmdel, I will be with the Pagscon lot partying on the LAWN. trink39.gif

Don't forget to carry That Aussie Flag to the shows!!!!

I'm sure Geddy Wil give a shout out the the Aussies in the Audience!

BTW, DS, where will you be staying? SInce you have your kids along, you might want to take them along to the Bronx Zoo or the Bronx Botanical Garden or Coney Island. BTW, If you go to Coney Island on the 4th, make you stay clear of the Nathan's Hot Dog eating contest. Oh, and just in case you ARE interested, The Yankees will be playing the Red Sox at the Stadium with a 1:35 PM Start.

Since you are going to Saratoga, the one place to hang out before the show is PJ's BBQ. It is the place I go to during the racing season (Read: Travers Weekend) for some great BBQ.

I hope to get a ticket for either the Jones Beach Or Homdel Show!

I bought (2) tickets for show on 7/14 @ Jones Beach and found out this morning that my brother can't go to the concert. These tickets are unbelievable - near center (Alex's side) and 2nd row from the stage. we paid a lot of money ($500 each) for these tickets from a broker, but I obviously still want to go! Hey, a guy with a license plate YYZBYTOR isn't going to miss a show in his own area. To entice someone to buy this ticket, I would be willing to pick you up anywhere on Long Island to take us to the show - included !!! I really don't expect anybody to reply with a $500 offer, but my brother would like to get some of his money back. Let me know.

QUOTE (Serviette Onion @ Jun 12 2008, 08:38 AM)
QUOTE (different strings @ Jun 4 2008, 06:11 AM)

Don't forget to carry That Aussie Flag to the shows!!!!

I'm sure Geddy Wil give a shout out the the Aussies in the Audience!

BTW, DS, where will you be staying? SInce you have your kids along, you might want to take them along to the Bronx Zoo or the Bronx Botanical Garden or Coney Island. BTW, If you go to Coney Island on the 4th, make you stay clear of the Nathan's Hot Dog eating contest. Oh, and just in case you ARE interested, The Yankees will be playing the Red Sox at the Stadium with a 1:35 PM Start.

Since you are going to Saratoga, the one place to hang out before the show is PJ's BBQ. It is the place I go to during the racing season (Read: Travers Weekend) for some great BBQ.

I hope to get a ticket for either the Jones Beach Or Homdel Show!

laugh.gif I am not going with kids Serviette Onion but Hatchetaxe&saw is smile.gif . I am staying at a Place called the CHELSEA STAR HOTEL on West 30th St, Until sat morning July 5 then it's on to SARATOGA. It would be great to meet you at either the Holmdel show or indeed at Jones Beach. trink39.gif

hey d.s.

do you have any idea when you might get to j.b.?

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 13 2008, 02:12 AM)
hey d.s.

bekloppt.gif metaldad I do not know exactly when I will get to JB as I said earlier I might make a day of it, especially if the whether is hot. I was thinking of leaving Pann Station around 10 am or so. Have you got any ideas?plans confused13.gif I would love to hook up with you and hopefully Hatchetaxeandsaw sometime and somewhere as well. Of course the more the merrier so if yo have any pals let me know. 2.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Jun 13 2008, 08:03 AM)
hey d.s.

bekloppt.gif metaldad I do not know exactly when I will get to JB as I said earlier I might make a day of it, especially if the whether is hot. I was thinking of leaving Pann Station around 10 am or so. Have you got any ideas?plans confused13.gif I would love to hook up with you and hopefully Hatchetaxeandsaw sometime and somewhere as well. Of course the more the merrier so if yo have any pals let me know. 2.gif trink39.gif

i have to see what is going on with the little one's[my son and daughter]. i will have a better idea as it get's closer trink39.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 14 2008, 08:01 AM)
QUOTE (different strings @ Jun 13 2008, 08:03 AM)
hey d.s.

i have to see what is going on with the little one's[my son and daughter]. i will have a better idea as it get's closer trink39.gif

smile.gif ok sure no worries - I will be on my own and will be playing it by ear but would love to meet up. trink39.gif

See the a great Rush cover band, 2112 from Long Island on 7/11 at Jones Beach!!!

I have seen them over 10 times and they are simply amazing!!!

See this great Rush cover band just three days before the big show at Jones Beach!

2112 will be playing on the boardwalk of Jones Beach (just across the road from the amphitheater).

Oh yeah, it's free and you can bring a cooler of trink38.gif

I'll be there who will be there as well?

http://jonesbeachevents.com/calendar.htm

http://www.rushtributeband2112.com/

QUOTE (laxnation @ Jun 11 2008, 07:43 PM)
I bought (2) tickets for show on 7/14 @ Jones Beach and found out this morning that my brother can't go to the concert. These tickets are unbelievable - near center (Alex's side) and 2nd row from the stage. we paid a lot of money ($500 each) for these tickets from a broker, but I obviously still want to go! Hey, a guy with a license plate YYZBYTOR isn't going to miss a show in his own area. To entice someone to buy this ticket, I would be willing to pick you up anywhere on Long Island to take us to the show - included !!! I really don't expect anybody to reply with a $500 offer, but my brother would like to get some of his money back. Let me know.

Ticket has been sold to Rushgirl!!!!!

so after talkin to a few peoples

i was told the Preshow meetup will be

in Parking lot section Q @ Jones Beach

hope to see yous there!

Or see some of yaz inbetween sets @ the show

. 2.gif

AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif

1022.gif cool10.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Jul 1 2008, 02:08 PM)

hope to see yous there!

. 2.gif
AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif

1022.gif cool10.gif trink39.gif

smile.gif I would love to catch up with you Donna - section Q you say at about what time is this confused13.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Jul 1 2008, 07:39 AM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Jul 1 2008, 02:08 PM)

hope to see yous there!

.                2.gif
AlexFinal.gif  NeilFinal.gif  GeddyFinal.gif

1022.gif  cool10.gif  trink39.gif

smile.gif I would love to catch up with you Donna - section Q you say at about what time is this confused13.gif

around 6pm smile.gif

can we make it before 6pm? that's not much time trink39.gif

Archived