Possibly Why Most Chicks Aren't Rush Chicks

petsounds75

OOOOOOH....biting my tongue....trying to resist....

I can't!

Not respect a girl who likes Rush? confused13.gif

So I've lost my "mystery and intoxicating allure"? (assuming I had one before I liked Rush) Oh, dear. That IS distressing.

I don't get it. Sorry.

But anyway, peace and love to you all.

(Now, to go shopping for some new shoes to get my girlish aura buffed up a bit. icon_really_happy_guy.gif And I won't listen to ANY Rush on the way. Just U2.)

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Nov 24 2004, 03:48 PM)
OOOOOOH....biting my tongue....trying to resist....

I can't!

Not respect a girl who likes Rush? confused13.gif

So I've lost my "mystery and intoxicating allure"? (assuming I had one before I liked Rush) Oh, dear. That IS distressing.

I don't get it. Sorry.

But anyway, peace and love to you all.

(Now, to go shopping for some new shoes to get my girlish aura buffed up a bit. icon_really_happy_guy.gif And I won't listen to ANY Rush on the way. Just U2.)

Thanks GG!! You said it better than I rofl3.gif

Know what? I lied biggrin.gif What I got from that post was that being a woman, I should stick to loving my faux diamonds and shoes, and not try to understand something as complex as Rush, because that's a "man" thing. BS, man. This is the 21st century ya know. Women have brains now tongue.gif , and while yeah, there are some who choose to listen to music that I must question as being actual music (i.e. bubblegum pop), I myself, along with the others on this board (male and female alike) choose to listen to Rush, because as I said wayyyy back in the beginning of this thread, we "get it."

Forgive me if anything I said here seems callous, Just stating how I feel about some things said here.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Chasartymac @ Nov 24 2004, 03:00 PM)
QUOTE (Trance @ Nov 24 2004, 08:57 PM)
................ This is the 21st century ya know. Women have brains now  tongue.gif .......................

Uh Oh. since when did this happen????

Oh boy am I in trouble.

LOL.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

NPG, this one's a cutie.

QUOTE (Chasartymac @ Nov 24 2004, 04:00 PM)
QUOTE (Trance @ Nov 24 2004, 08:57 PM)
................ This is the 21st century ya know. Women have brains now  tongue.gif .......................

Uh Oh. since when did this happen????

Oh boy am I in trouble.

LOL.gif

LOL I wanted to edit that to say "too" instead of now, sorry laugh.gif

QUOTE (Hero of Nobody @ Nov 24 2004, 03:03 PM)
Brains? What's next? the right to vote? Competitve wages?

Oh, the humanity!

I'm rolling here....what fun!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Hey ladies don't ever let this thread speak for all the Canadian boys cause I'm living proof that Canadian boys LOVE all the ladies regardless of where they're from wink.gif drool1.gif and PS that's not very cool to come into The Rush Sisterhood and insult such beautiful intelligent awesome ladies... 2.gif gals RULE!!!!! you could lose your bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif in here talkin' like that!!!! Get him girls!!!! bd.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Nov 24 2004, 04:03 PM)
QUOTE (Hero of Nobody @ Nov 24 2004, 03:03 PM)
Brains? What's next? the right to vote? Competitve wages?

Oh, the humanity!

I'm rolling here....what fun!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Isn't it such fun, though? Bring out the bd.gif

LOL.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 24 2004, 03:05 PM)
Hey ladies don't ever let this thread speak for all the Canadian boys cause I'm living proof that Canadian boys LOVE all the ladies regardless of where they're from wink.gif drool1.gif and PS that's not very cool to come into The Rush Sisterhood and insult such beautiful intelligent awesome ladies... 2.gif gals RULE!!!!! you could lose your bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif in here talkin' like that!!!! Get him girls!!!! bd.gif

Very nice, Test4. We shall let you live. wink.gif

Right, girls?

rofl3.gif

Archived