What game(s) are you playing through right now?

• Please log in to reply
1321 replies to this topic

#1321 Stormtron

Stormtron

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 6701 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 06:26 AM

View Postwillowroolz, on 15 March 2017 - 06:15 AM, said:

View PostStormtron, on 15 March 2017 - 06:10 AM, said:

View Postwillowroolz, on 15 March 2017 - 04:38 AM, said:

View PostStormtron, on 14 March 2017 - 12:07 PM, said:

View Postwillowroolz, on 14 March 2017 - 11:48 AM, said:

View PostStormtron, on 14 March 2017 - 08:29 AM, said:

View Postwillowroolz, on 14 March 2017 - 03:51 AM, said:

View PostStormtron, on 13 March 2017 - 04:05 PM, said:

Sweet pictures. I platinumed it today. I want a sequel now. :lol:

Well done!  I've got just over 30 hours on it so far and I've only just got to Meridian :lol:  Speaking to a mate at the weekend and he's put in over 70 hours and hasn't finished it :lol:

It's so much fun, at the moment I don't want it to end.

I think I was at 72 hours when I got the the platinum. Probably could've gotten it sooner, but I don't like to fast travel a lot...the game looks too good. I didn't want it to end either. If there was a New Game Plus mode, I probably would've started over just to steamroll robots in the Shield-Weaver armor.

Do you think they'll offer New Game+ as DLC, as happened with Witcher 3?  I would love that!  I think it's their one oversight, that it's not included already.

Lets hope so. That and a friggin' buy multiple button. Buying a hundred echo shells and blaze one at a time...fun times! :lol:

Buying blaze and echo shells?  Crikey, I'm drowning in them :lol:  I don't think I've bought anything from merchants apart from new weapons and armour.  Admittedly I ran short on echo shells when I first used the tearblast arrows, but once I figured out I only needed them in very specific situations I find I've got tons of the stuff.

I meant metal vessels and blaze. I went through so much of those because I used the Lodge Blast Sling all the time. I bombed the shit out of everything. :lol:

:lol:  I've barely used the slings.  I only used the ropecaster for the first time in anger last night.  Tied down one Corrupter whilst fighting another.  It actually worked, I was amazed :lol:

I never used the ropecaster either until I fought a Stormbird. Tie 'em down, let loose with the blast sling. That really was the only thing I used it for though, I probably should've tried it on other things.

Sponsored Post

#1322 willowroolz

willowroolz

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1280 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 07:48 AM

View PostStormtron, on 15 March 2017 - 06:26 AM, said:

View Postwillowroolz, on 15 March 2017 - 06:15 AM, said:

View PostStormtron, on 15 March 2017 - 06:10 AM, said:

View Postwillowroolz, on 15 March 2017 - 04:38 AM, said:

View PostStormtron, on 14 March 2017 - 12:07 PM, said:

View Postwillowroolz, on 14 March 2017 - 11:48 AM, said:

View PostStormtron, on 14 March 2017 - 08:29 AM, said:

View Postwillowroolz, on 14 March 2017 - 03:51 AM, said:

View PostStormtron, on 13 March 2017 - 04:05 PM, said:

Sweet pictures. I platinumed it today. I want a sequel now. :lol:

Well done!  I've got just over 30 hours on it so far and I've only just got to Meridian :lol:  Speaking to a mate at the weekend and he's put in over 70 hours and hasn't finished it :lol:

It's so much fun, at the moment I don't want it to end.

I think I was at 72 hours when I got the the platinum. Probably could've gotten it sooner, but I don't like to fast travel a lot...the game looks too good. I didn't want it to end either. If there was a New Game Plus mode, I probably would've started over just to steamroll robots in the Shield-Weaver armor.

Do you think they'll offer New Game+ as DLC, as happened with Witcher 3?  I would love that!  I think it's their one oversight, that it's not included already.

Lets hope so. That and a friggin' buy multiple button. Buying a hundred echo shells and blaze one at a time...fun times! :lol:

Buying blaze and echo shells?  Crikey, I'm drowning in them :lol:  I don't think I've bought anything from merchants apart from new weapons and armour.  Admittedly I ran short on echo shells when I first used the tearblast arrows, but once I figured out I only needed them in very specific situations I find I've got tons of the stuff.

I meant metal vessels and blaze. I went through so much of those because I used the Lodge Blast Sling all the time. I bombed the shit out of everything. :lol:

:lol:  I've barely used the slings.  I only used the ropecaster for the first time in anger last night.  Tied down one Corrupter whilst fighting another.  It actually worked, I was amazed :lol:

I never used the ropecaster either until I fought a Stormbird. Tie 'em down, let loose with the blast sling. That really was the only thing I used it for though, I probably should've tried it on other things.

I have to try it on a Thunderjaw.  I just have to. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users