What game(s) are you playing through right now?

• Please log in to reply
1332 replies to this topic

#1321 Stormtron

Stormtron

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 6784 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 06:26 AM

View Postwillowroolz, on 15 March 2017 - 06:15 AM, said:

View PostStormtron, on 15 March 2017 - 06:10 AM, said:

View Postwillowroolz, on 15 March 2017 - 04:38 AM, said:

View PostStormtron, on 14 March 2017 - 12:07 PM, said:

View Postwillowroolz, on 14 March 2017 - 11:48 AM, said:

View PostStormtron, on 14 March 2017 - 08:29 AM, said:

View Postwillowroolz, on 14 March 2017 - 03:51 AM, said:

View PostStormtron, on 13 March 2017 - 04:05 PM, said:

Sweet pictures. I platinumed it today. I want a sequel now. :lol:

Well done!  I've got just over 30 hours on it so far and I've only just got to Meridian :lol:  Speaking to a mate at the weekend and he's put in over 70 hours and hasn't finished it :lol:

It's so much fun, at the moment I don't want it to end.

I think I was at 72 hours when I got the the platinum. Probably could've gotten it sooner, but I don't like to fast travel a lot...the game looks too good. I didn't want it to end either. If there was a New Game Plus mode, I probably would've started over just to steamroll robots in the Shield-Weaver armor.

Do you think they'll offer New Game+ as DLC, as happened with Witcher 3?  I would love that!  I think it's their one oversight, that it's not included already.

Lets hope so. That and a friggin' buy multiple button. Buying a hundred echo shells and blaze one at a time...fun times! :lol:

Buying blaze and echo shells?  Crikey, I'm drowning in them :lol:  I don't think I've bought anything from merchants apart from new weapons and armour.  Admittedly I ran short on echo shells when I first used the tearblast arrows, but once I figured out I only needed them in very specific situations I find I've got tons of the stuff.

I meant metal vessels and blaze. I went through so much of those because I used the Lodge Blast Sling all the time. I bombed the shit out of everything. :lol:

:lol:  I've barely used the slings.  I only used the ropecaster for the first time in anger last night.  Tied down one Corrupter whilst fighting another.  It actually worked, I was amazed :lol:

I never used the ropecaster either until I fought a Stormbird. Tie 'em down, let loose with the blast sling. That really was the only thing I used it for though, I probably should've tried it on other things.

Sponsored Post

#1322 willowroolz

willowroolz

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1299 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 07:48 AM

View PostStormtron, on 15 March 2017 - 06:26 AM, said:

View Postwillowroolz, on 15 March 2017 - 06:15 AM, said:

View PostStormtron, on 15 March 2017 - 06:10 AM, said:

View Postwillowroolz, on 15 March 2017 - 04:38 AM, said:

View PostStormtron, on 14 March 2017 - 12:07 PM, said:

View Postwillowroolz, on 14 March 2017 - 11:48 AM, said:

View PostStormtron, on 14 March 2017 - 08:29 AM, said:

View Postwillowroolz, on 14 March 2017 - 03:51 AM, said:

View PostStormtron, on 13 March 2017 - 04:05 PM, said:

Sweet pictures. I platinumed it today. I want a sequel now. :lol:

Well done!  I've got just over 30 hours on it so far and I've only just got to Meridian :lol:  Speaking to a mate at the weekend and he's put in over 70 hours and hasn't finished it :lol:

It's so much fun, at the moment I don't want it to end.

I think I was at 72 hours when I got the the platinum. Probably could've gotten it sooner, but I don't like to fast travel a lot...the game looks too good. I didn't want it to end either. If there was a New Game Plus mode, I probably would've started over just to steamroll robots in the Shield-Weaver armor.

Do you think they'll offer New Game+ as DLC, as happened with Witcher 3?  I would love that!  I think it's their one oversight, that it's not included already.

Lets hope so. That and a friggin' buy multiple button. Buying a hundred echo shells and blaze one at a time...fun times! :lol:

Buying blaze and echo shells?  Crikey, I'm drowning in them :lol:  I don't think I've bought anything from merchants apart from new weapons and armour.  Admittedly I ran short on echo shells when I first used the tearblast arrows, but once I figured out I only needed them in very specific situations I find I've got tons of the stuff.

I meant metal vessels and blaze. I went through so much of those because I used the Lodge Blast Sling all the time. I bombed the shit out of everything. :lol:

:lol:  I've barely used the slings.  I only used the ropecaster for the first time in anger last night.  Tied down one Corrupter whilst fighting another.  It actually worked, I was amazed :lol:

I never used the ropecaster either until I fought a Stormbird. Tie 'em down, let loose with the blast sling. That really was the only thing I used it for though, I probably should've tried it on other things.

I have to try it on a Thunderjaw.  I just have to. :lol:

#1323 Stormtron

Stormtron

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 6784 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 05:27 PM

I've been playing Mass Effect: Andromeda a lot. ME2 is my favorite game of all time...the whole original trilogy really. This new one didn't get great reviews and it's definitely rough around the edges, but I've gotta say...I'm loving it.

Posted Image

#1324 Stormtron

Stormtron

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 6784 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:03 PM

Finally diving into the new Zelda. Wow, this is good.

#1325 LedRush

LedRush

The Counterparts Remain The Same

• Members *
  • 24145 posts
  • Interests:Family, guitar, classic video games, Ted Nugent, non-fiction books

Posted 28 April 2017 - 10:40 PM

View PostStormtron, on 27 April 2017 - 08:03 PM, said:

It's so good, after about 40 hours, I waited another 40 hours of play time before beating the game.  Then I played another 20 hours.  I never do this with games.  I still have a bunch of things I want to do in Hyrule.

#1326 Stormtron

Stormtron

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 6784 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 07:12 AM

View PostLedRush, on 28 April 2017 - 10:40 PM, said:

View PostStormtron, on 27 April 2017 - 08:03 PM, said:

It's so good, after about 40 hours, I waited another 40 hours of play time before beating the game.  Then I played another 20 hours.  I never do this with games.  I still have a bunch of things I want to do in Hyrule.

I'm about 60 hours in and I haven't really done anything besides shrines, side quests, and farming shit for upgrades...and it's already an instant classic for me :lol: It does what a lot of open world games fail at...it made the world interesting and doesn't hold your hand. I feel like I'm living in that world and not just chasing quest markers.

#1327 willowroolz

willowroolz

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1299 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:11 AM

I was playing (and loving) Persona 5.  Then I got distracted by Bloodborne.

I was playing (and loving) Bloodborne.  Then I got distracted by Dragon Age: Inquisition.

I am playing (and loving) Dragon Age: Inquisition.  But I really want Nier Automata.

What I actually need is a life :lol:

#1328 Jack Aubrey

Jack Aubrey

The Gun Crank

• 21795 posts
  • Interests:Studying Scripture, movies, reading, military history, target shooting, drums and percussion, temperate, jungle, desert, arctic, and urban survival, saltwater fishing, playing with and training my dogs Sam and River, prepping and tactical training.

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:35 AM

ME:2. Re-playing the trilogy before buying Andromeda. I figure this will give them time to get the bugs worked out. I'm on that super-annoying derelict reaver ship mission where if you're not super-extra-zealously careful you get overrun by husks. I'd almost rather pilot the Mako again. Almost.

#1329 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

The Dream Police

• Members
  • 30058 posts
  • Interests:Two Turntables and a microphone

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:48 AM

Sims 3 and Skate 3

#1330 Gompers

Gompers

10,000 posts, and I got nothin'

• Members *
  • 16874 posts
  • Interests:Jaywalking. Not smoking meth. Selling my air guitars on eBay. Cooking Chinese and Italians. Giving blood so I can get drunk faster. Being a stickler for detale.

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:24 AM

KOTOR 2, second time around. Playing for dark side points. I did see there is a new HD mod on the way for the original KOTOR.

#1331 thesweetscience

thesweetscience

Member titles are overrated!

• Members *
  • 14958 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:40 PM

Nothing.  Give me something to play through on PC.  I find most modern games bore me to tears after about 2 hours of game play.  I miss well thought out immersive games with a strong social aspect.

I doubt there is anything left to satisfy me at this point.

#1332 fraroc

fraroc

Solar Federalist

• Members
  • 2276 posts
  • Interests:Rock music, roller coasters, aviation, writing novels,

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:02 PM

Right now, I'm playing Assassins Creed II....I might play through the entire Ezio saga again, as they are my favorite of the AC series.

Edited by fraroc, 18 May 2017 - 09:03 PM.

#1333 Jack Aubrey

Jack Aubrey

The Gun Crank

• 21795 posts
  • Interests:Studying Scripture, movies, reading, military history, target shooting, drums and percussion, temperate, jungle, desert, arctic, and urban survival, saltwater fishing, playing with and training my dogs Sam and River, prepping and tactical training.

Posted 20 May 2017 - 10:43 AM

View PostGompers, on 17 May 2017 - 11:24 AM, said:

KOTOR 2, second time around. Playing for dark side points. I did see there is a new HD mod on the way for the original KOTOR.

Cool! Gonna have to look into that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users