Happy Birthday to the Pansy Rocker himself RUSHHEAD666

treeduck

Happy Birthday! :guitar: :syrinx: :guitar:

:cheers: Happy, happy birthday, Earl !! :cheers: Best wishes to an awesome guy, whose puns never fail to crack me up late at night! I hope it's a wonderful one for you! Someday I will come visit our old house in Belmont and look you up!

VwCOVvEm.jpg1c71o1Fl.jpgdAdrveQm.jpg

I'm honored Becky and I would love to visit one day!!

I hope I can retire in three years so I can travel the world and visit my RUSH FORUM FRIENDS!!!!

I wish I could visit all of you!!!

• Like 1

Happy F'n Birthday Duke! DON'T EVER CHANGE! ... but carry around some Old Spice just in case!

YOU RULE! I WILL NEVER CHANGE!!!

"I'm the duke.. A number one!" No that's a quote from "Escape From New York!" LOL!! I'm just a guy with no filter! I will never change! FUKK THAT! Amazing how 73 has tolerated me for almost 14 years!! Almost banned 14 times! Just kidding!!!

Cheers!!!!!

RUSH ON!

THE GREATEST BAND IN THE UNIVERSE! NEIL IS GONE BUT HE WILL BE WITH US FOREVER!!!!!!

• Like 1

Hey Earl, I’m sure you know this tune but I’m sure I never told you this little anecdote:

Back in ‘91 or so when I was still a freshman (I think) in college, my Humanities prof told us to bring in some music for the class to listen to. We all got to play about 90 seconds of a song (or longer if he liked it) that was relevant to modern society. Afterwards, we were to explain why we chose the song and it’s relevance. It turned out that he loved the band (I didn’t know that then). The tune which i strategically picked had lyrics which were exactly what he had been lecturing about a few weeks prior. So yeah, an easy “A” for a pleasurable, fun little speech/presentation.

Additionally, the band was my #2 and I had plans to see their show in a few months time. He loved that plan. Anyway, here’s what I played for the class:

Easy “A” for the course too. This band surely had something to do with it.

:blaze:

DUDE! YOU ARE MY "TYPE!" Like in a musical friendship sense!! I LOVE THIS SONG!! DUDE!! LIVING COLOUR RULES!!!!!

dd9c0d7f4e0f92ab2986354ee648e9e3a48d12c6baa78c305f17ae46a44a9cb3.jpg

That’s Earl’s fraternal twin Merle. You can’t tell from the pic but Merle’s sitting atop Earl’s shoulders. Earl supports his born-69seconds-later-kid brother even if it means having Merle’s rank, hairy ass on his shoulders!

Hahahaha! I saw the 69 Eyes last week. Fuckking Vampire Goth Rock. I liked them.

• Like 1

Dirty Earl!

Can't believe I missed your birthday!

I hope you had a great day buddy. Funnily enough I was thinking about you a couple of weeks ago when I was in Vegas for the Y&T shows. Then I hit the Fillmore Kennemore for a Night Ranger show. I thought to myself Earl would love this sh!t. I remember when we used to tear up the Meniketti forum. Great days.

• Like 2

Dirty Earl!

I hope you had a great day buddy. Funnily enough I was thinking about you a couple of weeks ago when I was in Vegas for the Y&T shows. Then I hit the Fillmore Kennemore for a Night Ranger show. I thought to myself Earl would love this sh!t. I remember when we used to tear up the Meniketti forum. Great days.

WAIT!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JONNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE KILLING ME TONIGHT! WHY DON'T I HAVE YOUR NUMBER????? We only EMAIL!!

Why didn't you email me about Night Ranger???? I WAS THERE WITH MY BUDDY DAN!!!!!!

I wrote a thread about seeing the first two albums played live!!!!

We had so much fun back then on the Meniketti Forum. You know they hated my non filtered wit and criticism on there so much they shut down the Y&T Forum on my birthday!! Yes Jonny! It's true.

People on here hate me too, but I feel mostly love on this Forum today! 73 is fuckking awesome. Like I said before, I could have been banned on here over 2112 times but here I am baby!!

It's good to be loved and hated.

Makes up for a great debate. "While the servant waits, the master baits."

Whatever.

I can't believe you were at the KENFILLMORE!!! FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! We finally could have met up.

I love you Jonny.

• Like 1

Dirty Earl!

WAIT!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JONNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why didn't you email me about Night Ranger???? I WAS THERE WITH MY BUDDY DAN!!!!!!

We had so much fun back then on the Meniketti Forum. You know they hated my non filtered wit and criticism on there so much they shut down the Y&T Forum on my birthday!! Yes Jonny! It's true.

People on here hate me too, but I feel mostly love on this Forum today! 73 is fuckking awesome. Like I said before, I could have been banned on here over 2112 times but here I am baby!!

Whatever.

I can't believe you were at the KENFILLMORE!!! FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! We finally could have met up.

I love you Jonny.

Unbelievable! It's typical that you were there & I didn't know it! Night Ranger was incredible that night. First 2 albums in full. Chippin' Away at my heart every day!

Were you in Vegas for the Y&T double header too? Great set list.

I'll be in NorCal again this year for definite. Mail me your contact details & this time we'll meet, see a show & get wrecked!

• Like 1

Dirty Earl!

Whatever.

I love you Jonny.

Unbelievable! It's typical that you were there & I didn't know it! Night Ranger was incredible that night. First 2 albums in full. Chippin' Away at my heart every day!

Were you in Vegas for the Y&T double header too? Great set list.

I'll be in NorCal again this year for definite. Mail me your contact details & this time we'll meet, see a show & get wrecked!

Deal my brother!! It does figure we missed each other again! I will mail you my info asap. Dude! Seeing those albums back to back was INCREDIBLE! A dream come true. "Why Does Love Have To Change?"

• Like 1