FREEWILL: Your life is at stake - Which movie bad guys would you face to save it??

treeduck

Which movie monsters and bad guys will you face to save your life?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Round 1: Human Maniacs

• Hannibal Lector - Armed with a bread knife but having both index fingers chopped off before you start
    • Michael Myers - Armed with a 38 with six bullets only
    • Freddy Krueger - Unarmed, blindfolded with your hands handcuffed and tied behind your back
    • Annie Wilkes from Misery - Unarmed, naked and tied to a bed with your feet hanging over the edge
    • Max Cady (who thinks you're his lawyer Sam Bowden) - Armed with a knuckleduster but you'll have a fresh bullet wound in your left foot
  2. 2. Round 2: Horror Monsters

• American Werewolf In London - Armed with a baseball bat but your right hand will be broken beforehand with a mallet
    • Kurt Barlow (Vampire Master from Salem's Lot) - Unarmed with a very bloody bullet wound in the thigh
    • Pennywise the Clown - Unarmed tied to a chair with your eyes taped open
    • Jump in the town swimming pool with Jaws armed with a claw hammer
    • Pinhead from Hellraiser - Unarmed with your hands nailed to the floorboards of a house
  3. 3. Round 3: Sci-Fi Monsters

• A team of three Predators - Armed with a samurai sword and there's no mud in town to cover yourself
    • A single Alien Xenomorph - Armed with an ice pick wearing only your underwear like Ripley
    • John Carpenter's The Thing - Armed with a shotgun
    • Brundlefly from Cronenberg's The Fly - For this you don't have the whole town just one house and you're unarmed, naked and covered in honey
    • Godzilla - Armed with a 44 magnum

Round 3...

This is the toughest round.

Brundlefly is just too nasty. He'd be licking on my poured on honey while we're fighting and that'd just throw me off. I'd lose.

The Predators and Xenomorph would be too tough to knock off given all of those conditions. No chance there.

Carpenter's Thing would trick me by impersonating someone I know then take me out sneakily.

So, it's me vs the big G. Since Godzilla is often depicted as the lesser of two evils, I'm counting on one of two possible scenarios...

1) Some other giant mutant monster menace swoops in to wipe out Tokyo and Godzilla. This would put me in the clear.

2) In a plot twist, I actually AM the other monster Godzilla faces. But I'm smarter than Mothra and those other monsters G faced in the past so I'd take the big G down through my combination of monster brawn and human brains.

:blaze:

Godzilla could destroy the whole town as well and kill the kidnappers for me. And those that remain alive I take out with the 44 magnum!

In all the mayhem I forgot all about the kidnappers.

When I've gone through all 3 rounds, I'm going to tie them all up a la Misery, dress up as Kurt Barlow, and roar like the Big G right before their torture session begins. Probably start off by forcing them to watch the Transformers film series.

Aye!

Hannibal Lecter,

American Werewolf

Godzilla

Hannibal Lecter, I figure if I can give him a good story, perhaps feed him my index fingers, I can get past him...besides, he's had medical training so could probably wrap up my fingers while he's at it. Whilst he's wrapping up my hands I can slice his jugular and femoral artery with the knife. He's not supernatural. He can bleed out just like anyone else.

American Werewolf...as long as I can catch him outside of full moon time I can bash him over the head with the baseball bat. Being right handed that may be problematic. But timed right even a left-handed bash is still a bash. Knock him out, finish him off whilst he's out cold. Should he be in werewolf form I can time it right and jamb the baseball bat down his throat

Godzilla-Godzilla was never against the people. Godzilla was anti-Mothra, Rhodan, Mechagodzilla...those are the monsters trying to destroy Japanese cities. Godzilla is friend of the people. Godzilla is my friend. Given that, I choose to let Godzilla live, thereby giving him free reign to level the town with the kidnappers in it. As long as I keep free of his feet, and tail, I'm good. I can perhaps wait at the edge of town and shoot any kidnappers as they try to escape.

I realize I broke the rules with the last one...Too bad. Godzilla has stepped on everyone but me anyhow...all your other bad guys are merely toe jam.

No more kidnappers, no more problem. Godzilla and I can ride off into the sunset.

Edited by Alien Girl
  • Like 3

Round 3...

This is the toughest round.

Brundlefly is just too nasty. He'd be licking on my poured on honey while we're fighting and that'd just throw me off. I'd lose.

The Predators and Xenomorph would be too tough to knock off given all of those conditions. No chance there.

Carpenter's Thing would trick me by impersonating someone I know then take me out sneakily.

So, it's me vs the big G. Since Godzilla is often depicted as the lesser of two evils, I'm counting on one of two possible scenarios...

1) Some other giant mutant monster menace swoops in to wipe out Tokyo and Godzilla. This would put me in the clear.

2) In a plot twist, I actually AM the other monster Godzilla faces. But I'm smarter than Mothra and those other monsters G faced in the past so I'd take the big G down through my combination of monster brawn and human brains.

:blaze:

Godzilla could destroy the whole town as well and kill the kidnappers for me. And those that remain alive I take out with the 44 magnum!

Now see, I really need to read all the replies before I reply. Pffft...And I thought I was original.

Feh.

Godzilla is still my friend.

• Like 1

Hannibal Lecter,

American Werewolf

Godzilla

Hannibal Lecter, I figure if I can giver him a good story, perhaps feed him my index fingers, I can get past him...besides, he's had medical training so could probably wrap up my fingers while he's at it. Whilst he's wrapping up my hands I can slice his jugular and femoral artery with the knife. He's not supernatural. He can bleed out just like anyone else.

American Werewolf...as long as I can catch him outside of full moon time I can bash him over the head with the baseball bat. Being right handed that may be problematic. But timed right even a left-handed bash is still a bash. Knock him out, finish him off whilst he's out cold. Should he be in werewolf form I can time it right and jamb the baseball bat down his throat

Godzilla-Godzilla was never against the people. Godzilla was anti-Mothra, Rhodan, Mechagodzilla...those are the monsters trying to destroy Japanese cities. Godzilla is friend of the people. Godzilla is my friend. Given that, I choose to let Godzilla live, thereby giving him free reign to level the town with the kidnappers in it. As long as I keep free of his feet, and tail, I'm good. I can perhaps wait at the edge of town and shoot any kidnappers as they try to escape.

I realize I broke the rules with the last one...Too bad. Godzilla has stepped on everyone but me anyhow...all your other bad guys are merely toe jam.

No more kidnappers, no more problem. Godzilla and I can ride off into the sunset.

Nice! :goodone:

Hannibal Lecter,

American Werewolf

Godzilla

Hannibal Lecter, I figure if I can giver him a good story, perhaps feed him my index fingers, I can get past him...besides, he's had medical training so could probably wrap up my fingers while he's at it. Whilst he's wrapping up my hands I can slice his jugular and femoral artery with the knife. He's not supernatural. He can bleed out just like anyone else.

So I'm not instantly disqualified?

• Like 1

Hannibal Lecter,

American Werewolf

Godzilla

So I'm not instantly disqualified?

No that's all good.

An awful lot of people volunteering to get their hand smashed with a mallet...

That's a bad choice. What's a baseball bat going to do against a werewolf? You likely wouldn't even be able to wield the bat due to the broken hand anyway.

And I'm shocked that nobody else chose Annie besides me. Nobody thinks they can take out a psycho nurse romance novelist fanatic?! That's a one punch knockout! The toughest bit would be getting untied before the showdown.

• Like 1

Round One

Annie. I may have mentioned this before, but I'm a pretty submissive guy, with a side of masochism...good, yeah.

Long before she got round to getting the sledgehammer out, she'd probably have got fed up of me saying "Yes! More please, Mistress!"

Even if she did smash up my feet, that'd help me in my round three strategy.

Round Two

American Werewolf. Sure it's scary...but once they actually started tying to take it on, it went down fast.

I'd use the baseball bat as a stick to play fetch, since it is a dog, which will hopefully keep it occupied until daybreak

Hand broken with a mallet? Sure...that helps me for round three.

Round Three

Predator. If I recall (and if they haven't changed it) Predators are honourable hunters. I'd ditch the sword, and by this point I've probably got two broken feet and and a broken hand from rounds one and two.

I'd stare down the Predator and say, "where's the honour in killing me like this?" And he'd shrug his shoulders, and go off and do another terrible AvP movie instead.

Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 4

Annie, Pennywise, and Brundlefly. Regular Jeff Goldblum creeps me out more.

*Gasp* I love Jeff Goldblum!

But not as the fly because, well, I like guys with ears and who don't have to drool on their food before they eat it.

• Like 1

An awful lot of people volunteering to get their hand smashed with a mallet...

That's a bad choice. What's a baseball bat going to do against a werewolf? You likely wouldn't even be able to wield the bat due to the broken hand anyway.

It's the power of positive thinking.

• Like 1

That baseball bat would have come in handy against Kurt Barlow, you could use it as a stake!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7M6GvmxW7so/VUuXrwh7a-I/AAAAAAAAZj0/oXkqAnCGWHc/s1600/Salems%2BLot_0001_Layer-4.png

Was someone sick on him before staking him??

Oh yes!! Me because of his crap make up and teeth!

• Like 1

That baseball bat would have come in handy against Kurt Barlow, you could use it as a stake!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7M6GvmxW7so/VUuXrwh7a-I/AAAAAAAAZj0/oXkqAnCGWHc/s1600/Salems%2BLot_0001_Layer-4.png

Was someone sick on him before staking him??

Oh yes!! Me because of his crap make up and teeth!

Does the make-up not look convincing to you?

Babycat can hide in the hood of my Cloak of Invisibility.

All they will hear is a statement - "Prepare to be checked out and circulated and when I'm finished, possibly weeded, deleted and/or laminated." Then, I will take out my long range reaching bug killer spray from my pocket of my Cloak and when the monster is in range I put up my hood, hold up the spray and press down on the button, and Babycat flicks the lighter . Instant distance blowtorch =^..^= :bang bang: problem solved :popcorn: We win...

• Like 2

Babycat can hide in the hood of my Cloak of Invisibility.

All they will hear is a statement - "Prepare to be checked out and circulated and when I'm finished, possibly weeded, deleted and/or laminated." Then, I will take out my long range reaching bug killer spray from my pocket of my Cloak and when the monster is in range I put up my hood, hold up the spray and press down on the button, and Babycat flicks the lighter . Instant distance blowtorch =^..^= :bang bang: problem solved :popcorn: We win...

Hmmmmm...

Homemade flame throwers are always en vogue.

It's why I always carry around a can of Aqua Net and a lighter.

Because you never know...

Edited by Alien Girl
  • Like 2

Homemade flame throwers are always en vogue.

It's why I always carry around a can of Aqua Net and a lighter.

Because you never know...

http://blog.omy.sg/dingan/files/2009/03/rorscharch-flame-thrower.jpg

Exactly.

Rorschach knew.

• Like 1