Musicians With Their Pets

Lucas

God Of Thunder ( yeah right ;)

gene-simmons-435.jpg?w=435

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CWaHVbXcEQo/T71C13e3ygI/AAAAAAAAIvk/HuQInFXW9eM/s1600/9ofb90.jpeg

Look how annoyed the 'Assistant' looks, like Gene is being 'Uncool' with the cute doggie....LOL

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20riding%20dog.gif

He was a guest star on the TV show Ugly Betty.

It doesn't surprise me he favours a camp little dog after he appeared on that!

(For the record I love that show...oh well...bite me...please hehe)

Well Segue you know Kiss were always pantomime my dear, that what made them great hun XXXXXX

Steve, we're no longer friends

;)

Oh Bugger!!!

Please tell me what I have done now? How have I messed up again??? :o

Tell him to "eat my poo"

;)

Ha ha you messing with me silly lad ha ha

Lol I was just worried you took Lucas seriously.

Coz you see...if this is so then you are the first person ever to do so haha!!

(Sorry/not sorry Lukey Lucas)

Nobody takes Lucas or me seriously Segue

I am so happy you are back on form, please feel free to rip me apart any time you wish XXXX But I promise you pretty boy, you are gonna get it back with both f***ing barrels !!!!!!!!

YAY!

Charlie is 10 and just the most sweet lovely little boy you could ever meet. He brought me a little guitar keyring as a present from their skiing holiday in Switzerland.

He is small for his age but a very talented gymnast and he is absolutely RIPPED. He trains 12 hours per week, he nearly beat me in an arm wrestle!!!!!!

He is so so strong but very young in his mind, I love him so much. He is a lovely little boy, so handsome and the most popular boy in his class because he is so kind.

He just wants to do his gymnastics and play with his Lego.

Aww I remember being ten...reading Harry Potter with my freckles, nerd glasses and toy dinosaurs.

Wow I changed haha in the next few years.

Lol

May I ask a question Segue? I do not wish to be rude

Go ahead lol

• Like 3

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CWaHVbXcEQo/T71C13e3ygI/AAAAAAAAIvk/HuQInFXW9eM/s1600/9ofb90.jpeg

Look how annoyed the 'Assistant' looks, like Gene is being 'Uncool' with the cute doggie....LOL

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20riding%20dog.gif

Well Segue you know Kiss were always pantomime my dear, that what made them great hun XXXXXX

;)

Oh Bugger!!!

Tell him to "eat my poo"

;)

I am so happy you are back on form, please feel free to rip me apart any time you wish XXXX But I promise you pretty boy, you are gonna get it back with both f***ing barrels !!!!!!!!

YAY!

Charlie is 10 and just the most sweet lovely little boy you could ever meet. He brought me a little guitar keyring as a present from their skiing holiday in Switzerland.

He is small for his age but a very talented gymnast and he is absolutely RIPPED. He trains 12 hours per week, he nearly beat me in an arm wrestle!!!!!!

He is so so strong but very young in his mind, I love him so much. He is a lovely little boy, so handsome and the most popular boy in his class because he is so kind.

Aww I remember being ten...reading Harry Potter with my freckles, nerd glasses and toy dinosaurs.

Lol

Go ahead lol

Well without wishing to be rude, I take it that you are gay. I know that London can be a desperately lonely place to be especially when you are on your own. I had to spend time there with my job. would you not be better off in a different place than that? It is a horrible place to be alone Segue

;)

Oh Bugger!!!

Tell him to "eat my poo"

;)

YAY!

Lol

Go ahead lol

It is just that from some of your posts you seem to feel isolated, I just thought maybe it would be better if you could just find friends to share your life with a bit better than what is happening now

;)

Oh Bugger!!!

Tell him to "eat my poo"

;)

YAY!

Lol

Go ahead lol

Well without wishing to be rude, I take it that you are gay. I know that London can be a desperately lonely place to be especially when you are on your own. I had to spend time there with my job. would you not be better off in a different place than that? It is a horrible place to be alone Segue

I love this band so much

The singer Dan is gay, he is one of the best singers and songwriters around right now

• Like 1

Well I have to say I admire your gumption asking such forward questions! Lol that's PM material right there my friend lol.

Well I am a peculiar human being. I've been through a lot of abuse in my life, since I was 13. Some days I can cope with this, others I really cannot. I see myself as whatever I've been expected to be. And I've never had control on my sexuality.

So...there we go. I'm damaged goods and I don't have a clue.

What I do have control of is my ability to refrain from doing anything now I'm not comfortable with. And I have always seen myself in the future married with kids.

I am blessed with many friends and I live in Norfolk haha.

I left London behind many years ago...and I didn't really live there. It's complicated.

• Like 5

Well I have to say I admire your gumption asking such forward questions! Lol that's PM material right there my friend lol.

Well I am a peculiar human being. I've been through a lot of abuse in my life, since I was 13. Some days I can cope with this, others I really cannot. I see myself as whatever I've been expected to be. And I've never had control on my sexuality.

What I do have control of is my ability to refrain from doing anything now I'm not comfortable with. And I have always seen myself in the future married with kids.

I left London behind many years ago...and I didn't really live there. It's complicated.

Thank you Segue

I am sorry to make assumptions

I will admit that I had relations with both men and women when I was younger. I was confused, am I gay am I straight? am I bi?

Now I just like to have a cup of tea, chocolate hob nobs, I have lost interest in sex sadly.

All I wish for now is friendship and closeness, after so many heartbreaks I just wish for a friend

I hope that may make some sort of sense.

You do not have to feel or identify with any sexual "label" Segue. It does not matter, you are not "damaged goods" please trust me. 99% of the population are a lot more f***ed up than you or I, promise. Just take a little advice from a man who has had girlfriends and felt that I lived a lie by not telling them about my confused past. Please Segue do not feel like that, you are who you are and whichever person you find and love then they will understand I promise XXXXXX

Besides I am fat now, maybe when I train and get fit again who knows?

Steve XXX

Norfolk is a nice place, lovely countryside and beautiful beaches XXXX

• Like 1

75ccd152f76abb99cc4446f7bc73814d--rock-rock-rock-band.jpg

Great pic! Lotsa cool stuff to look at.

Is that his old mutilated bass in the background?

The numbers make it look like it came from some weird catalogue.

And my, this thread sure took an interesting turn above. Never a dull moment around this place! :LOL:

• Like 2

75ccd152f76abb99cc4446f7bc73814d--rock-rock-rock-band.jpg

Great pic! Lotsa cool stuff to look at.

Is that his old mutilated bass in the background?

The numbers make it look like it came from some weird catalogue.

And my, this thread sure took an interesting turn above. Never a dull moment around this place! :LOL:

VT, that is Geddy's 1969 Fender Precision bass .. From memory, Geddy recorded the debut with it intact, but when he switched to the Rickenbacker, he "modified" the Fender

I believe this is that exact same bass, before the "modifications"

rush-gallery03rv_682942gm-f.jpg

And after:

1969_Fender_Precision_Blue.jpg

• Like 2