New Suicidal Tendencies album Dave Lombardo on drums

condemned2bfree

New album due 30th September by Suicidal tendencies, titled 'world gone mad'

Really pleased for Lombardo, good move, as he wasn't really doing anything to reflect his status, as the great drummer he is.

A move in the right direction to amend this. Suicidal are not afraid to venture into different music styles, so this bodes well for him. From the sound of the hilariously titled 'clap like ozzy', ST have ventured back to the thrash sound of long ago.

And he's playing with The Misfits too...

Didn't know that, Good to know he is playing with established names. Really stoked with the Suicidal tendancies collaboration, I like them and Mr Lombardo is one of may favourite drummers.

ST is a mix of genres. I believe their official label is crossover thrash. Never heard any other band called that. They have elements of thrash, punk and funk. They really are their own musical entity.

Didn't care for their last album and I'm not sure adding Lombardo will improve the songwriting at all. The playing should be better though. New song is OK but it doesn't strike me as a song I would give repeated listens to.

Saw them open for Megadeth back in March and they can still bring it live. I'm surprised Mike still runs around the stage like a maniac.