Free Ticket for PNC

keenanj

Folks...

I have an extra single for PNC. I could sell, but would rather give to someone in need. Not a great seat, but better than lawn, and well, it's free

403 B180

Let me know if you are interested (email me)

Just want to say thanks to this board for all the info, music etc... I have certainly gotten my share of good from here...

jpk

If you post this offer in the PNC -Holmdel 7/8 thread in Show Of Hands forum you may reach some people that are monitoring that thread.

Actually, I just did it for you.

QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Jul 3 2007, 01:18 PM)
If you post this offer in the PNC -Holmdel 7/8 thread in Show Of Hands forum you may reach some people that are monitoring that thread.

Actually, I just did it for you.

thanks!!! smile.gif

If I hadn't spent extra $$$ on Darien Lake, I would have HAD the gas money to GO to this free show. doh.gif Gotta love livin' on a tight (Rush) budget haha.

Nevertheless, this is very gracious of you. applaudit.gif

QUOTE (keenanj @ Jul 3 2007, 08:20 PM)
Folks...
I have an extra single for PNC. I could sell, but would rather give to someone in need. Not a great seat, but better than lawn, and well, it's free
403 B180
Let me know if you are interested (email me)

Just want to say thanks to this board for all the info, music etc... I have certainly gotten my share of good from here...

jpk

goodpost.gif

I can't take it either but very very cool of you keen! trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

the ticket is now taken... thank you all again for everything. Through TRF I have scored great shows (bootlegs) and awesome tickets for the upcoming tour. I could have donated $$$ (hint to others), but thought this was cooler. See you all at camdem, pnc, and msg.

Archived